2 New Chainlink Hires

Chainlink hired a Business Development Person and a new full-time developer. Rory is checking with team to see if they can formally announce.

One step closer to the price singularity.

Attached: general ChainLink Slack.png (469x142, 25K)

So what's going on with the code review?

Attached: 1511605782106.jpg (508x679, 100K)

Attached: 1519414550576.png (1000x1547, 1.21M)

wow finally. Only 6 months late and about 20 people short. That's what you get giving your money to a guy who never changes his clothes to run a "world-changing" company.

hello sirs buy chainlink sirs cheap now but many money for family in next week sirs

I know who it is.
Little japanese guy, keeps to himself, got into bitcoin back in 2008.
Good hire for the team.

today i bought 130 LINKs.

did i fuck up?

That was some random guy that reviews blockchain code. He missed a lot of stuff ie. external adapters and them using UTC time code. He said he would review again once the project was further along.

Nolinker spotted

Anything under $10 per linky is a steal

nice!

Too many cooks spoil the broth

g-g-guys... should I buy? Chain Link is a meme and we are shilling it as a joke, right?

Attached: nazarov_nude1.png (1136x640, 927K)

nope. you just walked on a gold nugget. Chainlink will x500 so just put in 20 bucks and youll be fine

Link needs to hit $4 at this point for me to break even on all my other losses.
What ever happened to Oatmeal bro?

DED

Did he die still holding his bags at least?

Jason parser got fired???

thank ranjesh just hired 500k

This. What a waste. If LINK had as CEO anyone except that fat useless retard Sirgay, it would already be a $1B+ mcap coin.

We will get there, it's not about the final destination. Link is about the ride and all the memes that come along with it.

Selling link ever

>under $10 is a steal
anything over $5 is normie money and absolutely not a steal

>tfw bitcoin is being manipulated by the bogs SOLELY to bring Link down so they can accumulate

We were too strong for the Bogs lads - nothing could defeat our iron Linky hands

$1000 EOY looking pessimistic

He is Korean you racist shit

Meh, more time to accumulate. About to pull the trigger on 1k more linkies and depending on the price another 1k next week.

t. 2k linklet

Thanks for the update OP. Now I can leave Veeky Forums for the day.

Think of Business Development as Sales and you'll get an idea of what they do. This isn't that exciting news.

Now if he produces something, then they'll have something worth announcing.

Nah - Link is 100% about the destination. The memes are so we don't get bored on the ride.

Satoshi isnt Korean

Literally no one cares.

Attached: 1522177900561.jpg (750x1008, 441K)

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER DUPER STINKY AND I HABVE A BIG WINKY GONNA PUT IT IN YOUR MOMS PINKY AND GET PROPER KINKY THEN WE GONNA EAT CHINKY

1000 eoy

Congratulation on your promotion BG!

Attached: 1519005278600.jpg (660x371, 57K)

Their time is running out, that's why the team is trying to expand as fast as possible and finish their product.

kekked

Nolinker spotted. Sage.

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

True normalfags won't ever buy Link from an exchange.
Plebbit $5
Normiebook $ 50
Boomers and the rest that won't ever ever open a binance account or buy crypto but will use the tech without knowing it
$1000..
But I will be a long ride and it will get worse before it gets better

absolute MAD MAN

They don't care about announcing anything to you or other investors - with the exception of SWIFT.

Unironically this.