Have you ever had a 'proper' croque monsieur, Veeky Forums ?

Have you ever had a 'proper' croque monsieur, Veeky Forums ?

Go away faggot

There's definitely beard hairs in that

>those glasses
>that expression
>that beard
>that shirt
>that noticeably doughy body while probably being underweight
Is this what people mean when they say numale?

>Is this what people mean when they say numale?
yes

>that image

wew

Yes, and not being familiar with it, I ate it with my hands.

I hope not. The only one I've had was a painfully generic toast sandwich

Looks like a normal person to me. So I guess numale just means normal person.

Subtle bait.

aw shit, it ain't a ham and cheese, it's croque monsieur

Croque Madame master race reporting in.

Yes, plenty of them whilst traveling through France. Now fuck off back to Brooklyn you fucking hipster scum.

Yes. French girl made them for me. They were pretty good.

He's right
You're all just a bunch of spergs

>Food service.
>Facial hair.

It's amazing with BĂ©chamel

My beard is glorious and I make your food. Deal with it faggot.

>underweight

Guys, this is the special flyover dialect. It means "not morbidly obese"

He's implying the guy is skinnyfat, not skinny.

As in, low bmi but still looks fat due to no muscle mass. Like a woman.

>women look fat
>women look like men

More flyover dialect being demonstrated

>not understanding how bodyfat works
>what is reading comprehension?

The education system in commiefornia must be pretty great, eh?

Or maybe you're autistic and interpreting me a bit too literally. That's okay, I am patient. Women have a higher body fat % than men, due to being baby machines. If a 5'6, 130lb woman and man of the same activity level had their bf% measured, the woman's would be higher, as she would have less muscle mass. Men build and maintain muscle much more easily than women do, but do not hold fat as well. Therefor, a man with very little muscle mass tends to look soft, thus effinate. It is very feasible for a man like that to be underweight, since muscle weighs more than fat and he has no muscle.

I know skinnyfat males do not look like women, I was saying theyre soft like one. And for the same reason, no muscle and likely low testosterone which would also be the reason behind their lack of muscle .

Hi Ian!

>monsieur Veeky Forums
I like that honorific form of address. "Monsieur Veeky Forums you look marvellous today. Monsieur Veeky Forums, would you like some mayonaise with your pommes de terre?"

He looks extremely average in physique, you implyimg he has to be a fat powerlifter?

Full beards are so 2013. I want mustaches to come back.

>powerlifter
aka fat fuck who e-stats with the leg press machine, yes, that's pretty much what he's implying

I have to travel for work a lot and every time I'm in the midwest I get comments from the fat fucks like "lol california diet, how do you stay so thin!" (I'm not from california, I rarely eat avocados, and I'm not thin)

hamplanets who sit in the loading dock all day signing paperwork think their "muscle" [sic] which is actually mostly fat comes from having a "real man's job" (aka getting up every 45 minutes to push a cardboard box onto a forklift) when they'd have a heart attack if they had to run 4 miles and they need to use the assisted pullup machine to manage one rep without cheating

they see a person who has an equally sedentary job (but perhaps higher paid) and they get insta-triggered and start raving about nu-male cucks because the guy is wearing glasses which implies reading which is totally gay, bro

The average person is skinnyfat.

You're such a dumbass.

If he is "average" then he is not underweight, by definition. Unless of course you use two different definitions to fit a flyover agenda
t.assisted pullup machine guy

>inb4 12 thousand replies from Veeky Forums losers who take this low tier bait seriously

>>The education system in commiefornia must be pretty great,

kek

This map looks a lot like the electoral college map for the 2016 election...

Proof that red states act stupid because fat is clogging up the blood vessels feeding their brain cells.

:-( I feel bad for flyovers.

I don't. Bunch of self-destructive idiots who would literally rip the paint chips off their walls and devour them if you told them it would offend DA MOOSLIMS.

They need to have some sense shoved down their throats by people who know better, but you can't do that because it's "elitism"

Yup. Essentially says it all.

>muh, federal spending, muh those commie states on the east and west coast, muh. Where's our federal money so we can keep our state functioning?

he is right tho

>Monsieur Veeky Forums, I find your "chemise" quite fitting today. You really shine among us
>Would you like some Bordeaux Supérieur with that ? It'd go nicely with your Blanquette de veau.
>The Patron told me to offer you a glass of Armagnac for your patronage. Merci beaucoup Monsieur Veeky Forums, please come again
>Au revoir.

More like "cuck monsieur"

Fuckin checked Carlos

I worked Michelin star, you would be fired if you kept your beard.

This it's literally all due to blacks and hispanics

>numale

Is that another word you redpilltards made up to describe people richer, more refined and more successful than you?

>filename

Perfect.

>That image

Fuck off. The scientific community doesn't support race realism. Believing in the mysticism of race realism, a belief that has almost no evidence other than innuendo and not the larger scientific community is retarded.

The fact that they claim that they're all about "realism" and "facts" whilst being in the extreme niche of "science" shows how bankrupt they are.

kek

>he fell for the bait
Everytime a newfag like you does this they post it twice more.

fuck off

blame others for your own failures: a timeless conservacuck classic

>genetics don't real
Shouldn't you be at church?

yes, they have bech on them, that isn't one.

Yes, and I don't understand why it's a thing. It isn't a particularly good sandwich. It's bland and dry.

>The scientific community doesn't support race realism.
Only because they want to virtue-signal that they aren't terrible horrible evil Nazi racists.

The reality is that everyone knows that the average IQ among blacks is 80, well over a full standard deviation below whites (average 100) and east Asians (average 103-105 depending on subgroup).

Being a stupid nigger isn't shameful. You just have to work hard and go into a career that doesn't rely on raw intelligence. Electrical engineer? Nope. Sales and marketing? Ok.

Maine must have required public education for all students. Nice

I think there's some law where if you're black you can't be required to shave your facial hair. IIRC the reason was because of how bad it is for their skin when they shave.

lol... Well I never worked with black cooks before and the only two black staffers was a gay actor and some chick with a B.S. in military politics. I got yelled at for having a slight stubble.

>get a bachelors in military science
>end up cooking food

Sad!

She earned around 90k a year, so I can't really blame her for doing so.

So you're both dumbasses who don't follow the scientific community? You're like the retards who think vaccines cause autism because one guy wrote a fraudulent paper.

>my bait was about to slide off of page ten
>better bump it back up
Garnish.

Bullshit, that's what shaving powder is for

I see Iain every time I shop, I even heard him describe that bloody sandwich on the radio. When will he go away?

Stuff some sage in your eyes. It will help.

He's a pretty fashionable guy.

Kel
TFTY

>Is this what people mean when they say numale?

Yes.

That "dude" could be the poster child.

I can see this fucker from my kitchen window in the entrance to the tesco across the road.

assblasted junior javascript developer detected

>I worked Michelin star
Why do nu males talk like this

>nu male
Bitching about petty crap.

t. man that only bitches about important food topics on a chinese cartoon board

t. sad man

t. gay nigger

Just fuck already

is his head really small or is the sandwich huge or what

fuck off nigger lover

also, he's prebably a nullo