Hey we're going to order some pizza. What sort of toppings does everybody want?

>Pepperoni!
>Cheese!

Alright, now that the kids have ordered what will the adults be getting?

nice forced meme thread user
did you grin while posting it too

Mediterranean.
Nothing wrong with cheese pizza though.

No.

How about some anchovies and pineapple? It's the only patrician taste for refined adults. Oh and a little bit of pepper as well.

I like sticking with Pepperoni and Cheese for freshly made pizza, because the other toppings in freshly made pizza at pizza pizza just slides off and make a mess.

I grin uncontrolably when I see all the (you)'s my shitposts get

Hawaiian. Extra pineapples

>...w-w-well, p-p-pepperoni is for children i only eat... p-patrishin toppings on MY *deep breath* pizza everyone else... is a child...

Alright, now that those afflicted with severe autism are done mumbling, what will the adults be getting?

This.
Pineapples and bacon strips. Not fucking diced.

Capricola, red onion, garlic and calibrian Chile's for me, thanks

More pepperoni. And mushrooms. And extra sauce.

>black olives

left beef

Y.. you too.

FOR ME

Artchoke hearts, garlic, spinach, mushrooms, and then either anchovies sausage or bacon

I think they put a half of the sandwich on each side of the box and slam it shut hoping they align.

@8592289
But you're not getting any (You)s

What

I don't get this meme at all. who asks for cheese as a topping

Kidz you nu-fag.

Then do you put the toppings stacked in the middle hoping they smoosh around with the patties?

but it's already there

I for one, like MATURE toppings for a MATURE individual such as myself...

I'll have a hawaiian with extra pineapples.

I only order medium sized cheese/pepperoni pizzas when they are 5 bucks each tho

Deep dish stuffed crust extra cheese Hawaiian.

>he doesn't like black olives

NY style cheese w/ anchovies and ranch. I call it ranchovie.

When ordering a pizza for myself, I prefer olives alone as my topping. As to what kind, obviously most pizza restaurants don't offer kalamata or green olives, but I'll take whatever olives I can get.

GOOD taste, good taste.

Nice try, but we know you're a dog.

white sauce

extra pineapples

pepperoni

salami

no, like... just cheese.

handmade white sauce?

you are my friend now

Pepperoni with cheese

Pizza is kids' food.
Adults can eat it too but don't pretend it's not on the same level as lunchables and ecto cooler

Real talk, if you try to combine toppings into your own special snowflake flavor, you're a pleb and should stop immediately. The pizza restaurant has specialty pizzas for a fucking reason. Because in the last 6000 years humanity has already found the perfect pizza topping combinations. So just stop. It's already been done. There is no final pizza frontier. Order a specialty pizza. For me, it's the Hawaiian.

Sausage, shroom, garlic, onion. Well done, of course.

A fuckton of shaky cheese and red pepper flakes.