What is the point of food being visually appealing? It doesn't impact the taste

What is the point of food being visually appealing? It doesn't impact the taste.

It's been scientifically proven to do exactly that.

>scientifically proven

Yes, on a statistically chi squared analysis of a population of imbeciles.

If it looks like shit nobody would want to fucking eat it

Pic related;It's Indian food

Then why do blind people taste food better?

boy you sure showed him

Looks good to me faggot

Let him have his fun. After all, that statistics course at the community college is no joke.

Fuck off pajeet

Higher sensitivity doesn't equate to "taste" just the ability to differentiate tastes.

The point being that blind people are more equipped to judge your food on the important part, taste, rather than presentation. You think they're going to feel your soup to see if it's cloudy?

I like my food looking awful because it makes me feel better about the look of the diarrhea that follows.

>statistics is a joke xD, lmao
>statistics are the foundation of every STEM field
>95% of graduate level statistics majors in the US are Asian

Hmm. Let's "try" to make 'murrica great again, right? xD, lmao.

Holy shit you're mad. My comment had nothing to do with statistics and everything to do with tossing around verbose math terms in a clunky and autistic way.

>be mechanical engineering major
>don't have to take physics
How exactly is statistics the foundation of every stem field? Statistics is nothing compared to the impact of calculus.

>Statistics is the foundation of stem
>Holly shit 40% unemployment? I better drop out of acting and go into stem
Checks out

We first eat with our eyes.

What is the point of clothes being visually appealing? It doesn't impact the warmth

>verbose math terms
>chi square

Wew, in retrospect, it was pretty long winded. I guess I should have said, "alternatively interpreted facts."

Food should at the very least not repulse people. If it looks like vomit, people aren't going to want to eat it, even if it tastes amazing.

That's better.

MAGA

What's the point of being a fag? It doesn't affect my post.

>I DEFY you heart man!
Goddamn how is a child supposed to understand that line? I guess it's planting seeds in the kids and giving something for the adults to laugh at albeit by themselves

Dear scientific obstructionist, shut the fucking up.

It shows that you take pride in what you do and aren't just throwing shit together like a minimum wage fast food worker.

>statistically chi squared analysis
you realize this sounds retarded right

What's the point of making anything look good? You should only ever aim for 100% functionality.

Sperg.