The future of crypto is female and theres nothing you incels can do about it

>twitter.com/davealevine/status/978416863028895744

Attached: satoshi.png (487x270, 129K)

>be black
>having a future

Pick one

if they pump the price I couldn't care less what gender they say they are

are you going to provide for my family now that you gave me cancer?

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Attached: pajeeter.png (341x235, 98K)

>satoshi is female

The level of delusion is almost par to that of Veeky Forumstards

Exactly. BEEEEECONAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

there is quite literally nothing good where "the future is female" so looks like it's time to exit crypto

it's satisfying to think that my fellow white neets will all get rich in crypto way before the roasties and nigs adopt en masse.

fun thought here
>The SJW crypto bubble
how do we sell it
>people getting rich off of cyrpto are white and male
long win
>women and lower class individuals drop their bags at the exit before the real take off happens

WE WUZ SATOSHEEEEEIS AND SHEEEEIT

Fucking retards

If we want to dump our bags we NEED women in crypto. You should all be shilling the fuck out of this "Satoshi was a woman" campaign. Fuck

Attached: 1518939422977.jpg (1019x1024, 101K)

>satoshi is female
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I for one welcome another wave of stupid people for us to dump shitty bags on. Satoshi could be female. Let's get the meme going!

being dependent on benefits forever is a future.
just not a very fulfilling one.

>be autist male
>Write whitepaper on decentralized global currency
>Make it work
>10yrs after watch stupid cunt good looking females dancing with shirts "satoshi was female"
>Everyone praising diversity and women in tech
>Mfw

Btw
>(((((Levine)))))

Pol is always right

Satoshi was kangz too

>(((David Aron Levine)))
every. single. time.

Attached: IltiShH.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>tfw I have a jewish surname and if I ever make in in crypto Veeky Forums will say it's because I'm a jew

hat's ok, I spoke to a jew once so /biz will claim i'm jewish too.

>realize huge gender gap in crypto currency
>see bloggers blogging about said gap
>decide to make a shirt that just says "satoshi is female" no further explanation
>make mad dosh
>laugh as sjws buy your worthless shit and incels rage over it

next up the #satoshiisblack empowerment campaign

To be honest I was always inexplicably frugal with my money. Nobody taught me that. It just felt natural.

how the fuck do you still not get it...
hide your fucking power levels, put on an SJW mask and shill the fuck out of this "satoshi is female" crap...
then dump on them. it doesn't get any easier

but knowing Veeky Forums:
>REEEEE FUCKING ROASTIES
>MUH SECRET LITTLE SHITCOIN CLUB NO GIRLZ ALLOWED XDXDXDXD
give me a fucking break

Can #satoshismuslim be after that? We need those dollars of rich middle easterns in this market.

>roasties are getting our bags dumped on them
Sure sweetie, you strong women are the future, would you like to buy some more bitcoin?

TO BE FAIR you have to have a pretty high IQ to invest in crypto. The technology is extremely advanced, and without a solid grasp of financial engineering, most of the gains will slip through the fingers of a the average trader. There's is also LINK, which solves the oracle problem - Sergey, a philosophy graduate, grew heavy from McDonalds, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of this technology, to realize that is just about FUD and FOMO - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who do not invest in crypto truly ARE idiots - of course, they wouldn't appreciate for instance, the humor in the Bogs catchphrase "dump et", which is itself a cryptic reference to the Protocols of The Elders of Zion. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Satoshi’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Sminem tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Satoshi is female

Can somebody please explain this to me?

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FUTURE YOU CUNT
DO DA STANKY LEG!
SPREAD EM

Attached: 1518175498693.gif (304x380, 1.99M)

Feminists are upset over males being the majority of crypto investors. It is cool to see some that don't buy the meme.

But Satoshi is confirmed male.
How can they say he's a female?

Can I watch this woman get penetrated anywhere?

The real red pill is realizing that we are all Satoshi.