Here's basically my idea, it's essentially a cross of a jaccard and a needle...

Here's basically my idea, it's essentially a cross of a jaccard and a needle, it allows even injection of whatever liquids you want into a steak or other piece of meat, be it marinades, enzymes, brine, whatever, evenly throughout the meat.

To use it, you would push it all the way down, then slowly pull the two boards together as you draw up, which would disperse the liquid throughout the meat.

Sorry for the shitty clip-art prototype.

Rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/axAijaN.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the FUCK are you doing?

this is my fetish

This already exists and is in widespread use across most of the industrial world. You can buy home versions on amazon.

System needs to be more modular. What happens if the steak is bigger than the area of needles? You can't just move it over and jab it again because it would interrupt the flavor cross section. I suggest making some sort of telescoping frame that allows for the adding and subtracting of needles based on meat area.

Also make it Bluetooth compatible.

Link?

Ooo, good idea. Maybe something like this?
i.imgur.com/axAijaN.gifv

That's terrible coverage, you'll get horrible flavor crosssections with that

Yeah, plus it looks like the first needle is going to inject way more than the rest of the needles.

This
Ive seen it for pumping chicken with water
Makes it look like on roids and gain weight to scam you
The idea is ok anyway

Ah I see this is good very good yes. Like in INDIA my home we have same idea but for the human. We make the bed of the nail and you lay down on the bed nail. You trust the bed nail and it trust you, no hurt no bad feel. You do not turst the bed nail and you have very bad time my friend. The nail tender the meat of the soul like the needle tender the meat of the chicken my friend. Good regards from INDIA :)

what

what the hell am i reading

After looking at my options, I've decided to go with .8mm needles and 1ml syringes. Should be pretty dense needling, plus the long syringe makes it easier to get even drawing throughout the meat. Amazon has 1.2mm needles, but they're not in stock, so fuck it. Could probably get it for a better price, but fuck that too. Opening all these bastards is gonna be a dick tho.

you can buy hypodermics on amazon? neat. how do people get aids from needles now?

Mostly raw gay buttsex

Judging by the reviews, guessing for insulin.

Why do you inject the steak? Pounding it with a tenderizer and marinading it in A1 is perfect, why go through the hassle of injecting it with steak sauce?

>you can buy hypodermics on amazon?
Don't know about Amazon, but needles and syringes have been legally for sale over the counter without any paperwork in the USA for at least the last thirty or so years that I know of.

>how do people get aids from needles now?
Because they're too fucking drug-addled to buy new ones, and instead spend the money on buying more heroin or meth. The whole concept of a "needle exchange" only exists because they're too fucking degenerate to give a shit about anything beyond injecting more shit into their veins.

Also this is 100% accurate. Gay men = 3% of U.S. population, gay men = ~55% of new AIDS cases annually.

Stop fucking each other up the ass without any protection. Better yet, get a dog for invading your asshole, or for invading its asshole. Dogs can't get AIDS or herpes, they don't have the right receptors on their cells.

>just fuck a dog
I can always rely on Veeky Forums to give me the best solutions to my problems.

>Scrolling to Veeky Forums
>Starts with terrible idea pitch
>4 Posts later dog sex tp avoid HIV

Veeky Forums, never ceases to amaze me.

Through*
To*

Can't even type correct anymore.

1.2mm would have been too large.
Keep us updated, will you?

I can assure you some pharmacists refuse to give syringes when they suspect it's for drugs. They probably aren't legally allowed but still do.
And if junkies didn't give a fuck about clean needles, why would they go to a needle exchange place to get clean needles? You don't make sense.

>>just fuck a dog
>I can always rely on Veeky Forums to give me the best solutions to my problems.
Wait, we haven't told you how to butcher and cook it yet!

Do we butcher and cook it before or after fucking it? Will it change the flavor?

Both.
No, because you get rid of the guts and shit, literally.

Where do you get the right?