Is 4 liters of 4.7% beer per day too much? I have been drinking every night this week

Is 4 liters of 4.7% beer per day too much? I have been drinking every night this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U
nytimes.com/1992/02/04/health/why-the-body-may-waste-the-calories-from-alcohol.html
niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/moderate-binge-drinking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares about your alcohol binge, faggot

I regularly drink eight tins of Guinness in a sitting.

How do people drink >10 beers in 1 sitting? I sometimes struggle to drink that much water throughout the day.

that's gotta be like 10,000 calories of beer.

I have been known to drink more than ten pints in a sitting, a lot of people here do. It works out at about €45.

I drink about 4 liters of 5% every day for 10 years now, except for a small beer belly and sleeping 9 hours average every night I have no physical problems. I am a big guy though and I also walk 7 miles every day.

I honestly don't know. I have to piss every 20 minutes after 3 or so beers. I get it if you're at home maybe, but if you're out, having to piss all the time fucking sucks and ruins it.

What's that? Less than 1 carton a day? Bitch

Plz no bully

>4.7% beer

youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U

when each beer brings you closer to nirvana, you just do it

this is one of the main reasons why i started drinking liquor. also gallon piss jug, never have to leave your computer desk

I dont see how Finland is related, dont they drink vodka over there

We'll it's almost 3 beers to a liter. 4 liters would be 12 beers. An average beer is around 200 calories
12 x 200 is 2400 calories. The lower abv of ops beer might make it even less. A guinness is 4.something% and is only 120 calories

OP here. Its 390 kcal per liter. Well shit

0.33 l can of pale lager or pilsner is is about 120 kcal.

Limit of low point beer grocery beer is 4.7 % in there.

Confess me.

Alcohol is digested differently, so just counting calories from alcohol like you would with fat or sugar doesn't work.
nytimes.com/1992/02/04/health/why-the-body-may-waste-the-calories-from-alcohol.html

>8 pints a day
>is this too much???

Is it a lot? Plz no bully fämälämäzoid

niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/moderate-binge-drinking

>i am not a robot

American weak shit

Banned

Is it bad that I smoke 3 packs a day and regularly drink jet fuel?

No it's kind of badass actually

That depends, are you made of steel beams?

can we get a pic of the beer belly?

Most of the calories in beer come from the sugar, not the alcohol.

>
>Alcohol is digested differently, so just counting calories from alcohol like you would with fat or sugar doesn't work.
>nytimes.com/1992/02/04/health/why-the-body-may-waste-the-calories-from-alcohol.html
That finally explains why im not gaining weight despite drinking 3L of beer every day for the past 5 years.

>
>That depends, are you made of steel beams?
Loled, woke up the wife.

>le "if you drink more than 3 beers in one sitting you're an ALCOHOLIC!" meme
This is why scientists make shit public servants. Is more than 3 beers in one sitting not good for you? Yes. Will it kill you? No.
But you know what a scientist sees? THE DATA POINTS! IT DOESNT MATTER! YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC!