When was the last time you cleaned your oven Veeky Forums? Surely it's a little dirty in there

When was the last time you cleaned your oven Veeky Forums? Surely it's a little dirty in there...

>pic related, it's my sparkly clean oven drying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Auzf-Exivq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is bitch work

I've actually never cleaned. Shit's disgusting. So is the stovetop.

I gave mine a thorough cleaning after New Years, it was truly disgusting. Now my apartment doesn't fill with smoke every time I cook!!!

Sure thing Pajeet, do you wash after you take a shit?

>Magic Chef
>Not induction based
>No oven window
>No range hood

Which cleaning product should I use to get all the burnt gunk off the bottom of my oven? I tried some vinegar and water and it only worked a little bit.

>electric stove

Should have let it die.

Hit it with soap then once you get it cleaned thoroughly wash away the soap with water so it doesn't smell funny.

>he think you need to clean something that is literally designed to burn things at 400 degrees C

Do you clean your fireplace too faggot?

I'm a poorfag living in an apartment, it's that or microwaving everything.

Ever heard of a chimey sweep?

*chimney

kek

sad question but can i clean it with dish soap or do i need special stuff?

>which cleaning product

Vinegar/baking soda masterrace reporting. Equal parts bakig soda and vinegar. Spread over suface. Wait at least 2 hours. Wipe away with damp sponge. No fuss, no muss, just crystal clean.

Vinegar/baking soda gets up carbon baked in as good as oven cleaner? That shit is toxic as fuck

>2 food products combined together are more toxic than drano.

Hmm, when was the last time you used drano type cleaners in your food?

Reading comprehension, nigger. Oven cleaner is toxic as fuck. That is singular, first off, and that pronoun should reference the last noun stated, which is oven cleaner.

Just want to chime in and say that this method is COMPLETE HORSESHIT if you actually use your oven i.e. have big fucking black stains.
I tried the ~holistic~ method in our oven and it was 2 days of a waste of fucking time. NOTHING came off. All it did was make a white powdery mess everywhere once it dried up.
DO NOT TRY THIS DUMBASS METHOD.
BUY OVEN CLEANER AT WALMART/TARGET/CVS/ETC.
SPRAY INSIDE OVEN
WAIT OVERNIGHT
??????????????????????????
PROFIT

IF YOU CLEAN IT OUT OF THE OVEN, WHICH THE INSTRUCTIONS RECOMMEND, YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING TOXIC, YOU FUCKING FUCK.

Hallelujah! I'se see's you'se point now dat you'all mentioned it!

t. Oven Cleaner Salesman

only serial killers clean their ovens

youtube.com/watch?v=Auzf-Exivq4

I only turn on the heat self cleaning cycle twice a year since it works so fucking well. Would never buy an oven without again.

>mfw everything gets cleansed by righteous fire