Itt: foods you would expect people to eat that live in a trap house

Itt: foods you would expect people to eat that live in a trap house.

My vote goes to half eaten ramen cup warmed a second time in the microwave.

sage.

I like to think that all the money they save by living in below average house is invested into a healthy gourmet diet.

7-Eleven hot dog

semen

>trap house

sounds really gay.

Ass and toes.

I live in one and we dumpster dive or steal from the corner store

You're an idiot

for them it would probably be the McChicken

mcgriddle is better fight me

fried chicken and koolaid

What the fuck is a trap house? Is this a thing in flyover land?

Similar to a brothel but for transgenders

No, it's something you'd find in places like Compton, California and typically gangbanger niggers live in them

REAL TRAP SHIT

COOKIN UP DOPE IN THE CROCK POT

It's a place you can mostly live for free and do hard drugs. The guy that owns the one I stay in is my dealer so he lets me live there on and off since I'm a regular customer.

soda and candy

Fried bolonga
Canned Vienna sausages
And saltine crackers
With 2 gal of "purple kool aid "

I have been behind people in line there that have bought $20 in lotto tickets, $10 in beer, and $5 worth of gas

If you knew anything about trap houses you would know it's almost exclusively mcdonalds and other fast food. But mostly mcdonalds.

It's mostly a flyover thing. Don't try and stray away from that.

Cool. Thanks for the straight answer.

You'll lose hope someday. Don't turn your nose up at people.

Not really, niggers, trap houses and gangs are more of a big city thing, even I know that and I'm from Australia

If you're not from here you don't know a damn thing. It's weird how ignorant foreigners are.

Do you even have a passport?

Tell me, where else do you find these trap houses if not in the shitty area's of a big city cause I've only seen them in the big city's, I don't just mean any shitty run down house, I mean one that's infested with hoodrats, gangbangers and/or junkies cause that's what a trap house is.

Also I'm guessing you're from either inner city jew york or inner city california and you think your state isn't infested with gangs and shit

entire neighborhoods of Spokane are rows of trap houses, and those neighborhoods are 10-15 mins from any part of downtown. Not to mention the city itself is small as fuck, and would not come close to being considered a big city.

So your theory is wrong.

I could have sworn Spokane was mostly native Americans and from what I've seen native Americans were just drunks, not so much gangmembers etc

Wrong. Spokane is overwhelmingly white. The natives live on the reservations, which are all 45 mins to an hour away.

>native Americans were just drunks, not so much gangmembers etc
Native American gangs are vicious. I worked in northern Manitoba for a bit and you had to keep your eyes out for the Indian Posse. They weren't like motorcycle gangs who usually don't mess with the public and want to make money, they love fucking up white people.

Shit man, I'd be carrying everywhere I go if I lived in one of those areas then again I'd probably become the new George.Z if I actually shot one of them in self defense, fuck that, I'd probably just stay far far away in general.

Well I guess you learn something new everyday

Lmao no it's not

you'd be pissed too if the pale devil took your land

>It's weird how ignorant foreigners are.
>shitposts about LE FLYOBERS XDDDD every time it's even tangentially related.

The pale devil never took their land, the pale devil took their great-great-grandparents' land, and now the pale devil's great-great-grandchildren give them free shit for their entire lives through their taxes. They show their thanks for this by beating the shit out of them every chance they get

Crack cocaine

Playing the lottery seems like an odd hobby for someone with no hope.

You wouldn't think this was funny if you realized how many americans willingly throw Styrofoam into the microwave.

I can hardly talk about it through anger, but I have never met ONE PERSON in this WHOLE COUNTRY that knew better than to microwave petrolshit into their food.
I mean it's fucking bad dude. Not one person.
People will even defend it here.

I would shit my pants if I casually put styrofoam in the microwave in front of someone and they told me to stop being retarded and use polypropylene.
I'm mad now.

My SO and I met at a trap house during mutual darker life periods (we're doing much better now). We ate some crazy shit while there, but we would see heads eat literally anything in front of them just to get food into their face. One friend of ours would take an onion or tomato and eat it like a hand fruit. Or put frozen mixed vegetables and lunch meat on a tortilla and nuke it. Until the microwave eventually broke, then they would throw everything into the oven or pan. The Albanian whore living there thought she cooked like a goddess, but most of her food tasted like dog shit (think Peggy Hill but fat, whore eastern European). Her bread tasted like chewy vegetable oil. She made some kind of soup consisting of potatoes, peppers, and some kind of meat that tasted decent. But I'm fairly sure that she went outside and grabbed the first animal she saw and that was the meat. This was in the city outskirts/ghetto. I couldn't identify it, but by that point I was afraid to ask. I have stories for days about these people.

>The Albanian whore living there thought she cooked like a goddess, but most of her food tasted like dog shit
Reading this triggered my PTSD

There is nothing more terrifying to me than living with someone who thinks their cooking is awesome and their self esteem is wrapped up in their dogshit tasting food

It's been eleven years and I still make major life decisions on the probability of ending up in a similar situation in the future

that was me. were you the faggot buying the sugar free redbull while making loud sighing noises the whole time?

You clearly have never left your little white people safe space in whatever city your in. You know the part of town everyone has been telling you to avoid your whole life? Go visit it is fun as hell and the are hookers and blackjack.

Mom's spaghetti

The pale devil bought their land fair and square

kek

I have used hard drugs for a good portion of my life. Chances are I will die of heart failure or liver failure before I get cancer from petrochemicals.

tell more stories, sounds interesting.

evrybody thot posted before me is retarded including the faggot OP who doesn't even know what he's talking about. A trap house is a shitty house that drugs are sold from, mostly crack or cocaine, usually sold out a window with a slit cut in the screen. It's called a trap house because they are often raided then the police use them as a trap to bust the regular costomers, posing as the dopedealers themselves.

To answer the question they eat whatever they want which is probably fried chicken, they have more money than sense.

In a country where average house is an 400 sqm tar paper mansion with 3 hour drive to everything.

Maybe the most valuable asset they are saving is time.

At work right now, will post more tonight if this thread is still up.

Traps are not gay

This user here, back with another story or two while I have time.

On quite a few occasions. I would watch one of them (onion guy and whore) take an uncovered dish with something unpleasant-looking in it out of the fridge, which had been in there for an unknown amount of time, smell it, wince, then proceed too eat it because they're too high or starving to care. They got sick often, but never learned despite us advising them against eating it. She once made us a stir fry that was basically almost a soup (yes.) using vegetable oil as the base. Not exaggerating. She dumps like half a thing of vegetable oil into a wok, then basically deep fries meat and vegetables and ungodly amounts of seasoning and deems it stir fry. Serves it with her chewy ass fucking bread. This bitch was a different animal.

Checked.

To*

There was also a time that they had put a pan of chicken nuggers in the oven and forgot to turn it on then forgot about them all together. The guy discovers them and turns on the oven. Then eats the 48 hour soggy thaw nuggers.

Later complains of belly ache.

Discovers them two days later*

Sorry trying to fast type these out

Please keep going these are entertaining.

How did you get out of this situation? Where are you and your partner now?

I eat whole tomatoes all the time

Except he's correct you fucking tard. Go to a neighborhood with a sub 50 percent white population and you'll see.

At least we didn't trade our land for SHINY FUCKING BEADS.

A buddy I knew would bring food to trap houses in exchange for weed. Usually McDonalds or KFC and the like.

We were both mixed up pretty hard in the drug game. These people were our connects to get our drugs (we only really messed with pot, L, and coke then. Onion guy and whore were more into Ren (fake weed), coke, and crack). They were also good friends of ours despite them being pieces of shit. Mostly onion guy, the whore was the embodiment of annoying but we put up with her for him as they were together (if they weren't broken up that day from a vicious fight). If they weren't fighting they were fucking. If they weren't fighting or fucking they were getting fucked up or trying to get more drugs. Rinse and repeat. SO and I began dating somewhere in this time. We aren't even exactly sure when our anniversary is. We grew tired of the struggle and danger. So we got our shit together and got jobs and our own place and grew from there. We still partake in pot and psychedelics, but don't mess with the nasty shit or shady people anymore.

Watching an angry large Albanian woman and a tweaking mixed dude battle was pretty fun to watch though.

>this guy with a penis looks, acts and dresses like a girl
>I want to fuck him
>but it's not gay

I'm all for someone enjoying a fetish, I ain't gonna judge but admit what it is though, you're only hurting yourself user :^(

Not that guy, but straight men fucking traps is a thing in many cultures, and is not considered equivalent to homosexuality.

There seems to be a pathological obsession with "outing" "the gays" in some circles though, like, if you have a certain kind of line on your palm or if you tie your shoes in a certain way it's a sign you're "one of them". I can see how this traps thing can fall into that category especially if you yourself are in the closet ;^)

>straight men fucking traps
Oxymoron. Justcome outta the closet bruh

Red beans and rice on Monday night.

kek

Every time i see niggers at the grocery store they have a shopping cart loaded with frozen pizza and other shitty frozen foods, sugary cereal and wonderbread. Never any veggies and occasionally some fresh chicken.

>spokane

Used to live here myself. All the houses downtown look ghetto.

Live is tri cities now. Its the same thing as spokane but smaller and no trees.

I don't fuck traps, I'm just helping you understand that "gay" and "straight" is more of a spectrum and if you're this hellbent on "outing" people it suggests you might fall closer to one end of that spectrum than you may prefer to admit to yourself

This