Amazon accidentally delivered this thing to our apartment, and I kept it

Amazon accidentally delivered this thing to our apartment, and I kept it.
I have a blender already, but this thing can heat the food as it blends it. Kinda useless for making drinks with ice, but good for soups and shit.

I so far have not used it for much, not big into blenders. Made an occasional smoothy.

What am I missing out on. What can I do with this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/BPA-Free-3HP-2200W-Heavy-Duty-Commercial-Grade-Blender-Mixer-Juicer-High-Power-Food-Processor-Ice/32647164940.html?shortkey=qQ3IvUZR&addresstype=600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bait, faggot. Saged.

>but good for soups and shit.
>What can I do with this thing?
Soups and shit.

I dont know where to start.

Thanks for the bump

Surely it has a manual with it or something stupid cunt. Or search online dumb cuck faggot.

Get the fuck out of here

It's supposed to come with it's own cookbook, but OP stole his from someone else.

just give it back, tyrone

Why should he? Whoever originally ordered it will just complain that it was misdelivered, and get another one.
In the United States, it's the law that anything you get in the mail unsolicited is yours to keep thanks to old scams in the 1960's where you'd get "gifts" in the mail and then get the bill for them later.

Hi OP,

If it was addressed to you, legally you are under no obligation to tell them about it or ship it back to them.

If it wasn't in your name, eh, it's in the gray area.

Enjoy finding a $500 charge on your credit card bill next month.

you're assuming the vitamix was actually mailed to him like he claims, instead of being stolen off tyrone's neighbors porch

Yes. These things do, in fact, happen.
Several years ago I received a french fry cutter I hadn't ordered.
I also lived in an apartment building, and I'm pretty sure that increases the likelihood of a mistaken delivery.

It makes great peanut butter

Fuck, you're lucky.

The only time Amazon ever delivered anything to me that I didn't pay for it was just some parts for an industrial-sized inkjet printer. The fuck am I even going to do with that?

I just reported a case of theft and mail fraud regarding a Vitamix blender to both Amazon and the police. Veeky Forums retains IP addresses which quickly will be turned over to authorities, as will other internet communications. Accidental delivery is one thing, but choosing to steal rather than return is another. Justice is coming.

Why ya gotta be that way?

This isn't the person who reported it, but the twat deserves it. If you haven't even made an attempt to return it then it is theft pure and simple.

They're probably trolling and didn't even report it but I'd love it if they did get a visit from the police.

honestly why do you give a shit
1. its obviously not true
2. if it is true, its amazons problem for not getting their product back

not like the person that ordered it suffers in any way.

>If you haven't even made an attempt to return it then it is theft pure and simple.
Assuming OP is telling the truth and it was mailed to him and his name was on the box, it's not theft. If it was someone else's name on the box, it can be common law larceny.

lol, as though "the police" is a nationwide, connected institution, as opposed to individual PDs floundering in their own individual voids

if you dont want to cough out the $400 for a name brand, just go through china for a quarter of the price.

aliexpress.com/item/BPA-Free-3HP-2200W-Heavy-Duty-Commercial-Grade-Blender-Mixer-Juicer-High-Power-Food-Processor-Ice/32647164940.html?shortkey=qQ3IvUZR&addresstype=600

I own one and it's pretty solid for china direct goods.

if you didn't make an effort to get it to your neighbor then you're just as much a thief as OP

WEirdest shit happened to us. We recieved a pricy tablet, mailed under his name and ddress, yet no record of him buying it. It had a sticker saying Property of Sterling Jewelers. Worked just fine too. When i finally took off the tag it said VOID VOID VOID, as if it was a prop at the jewelers', yet it works fine. Weird shit.