Shill me some no education, on the job training, or quick trained meme jobs

Shill me some no education, on the job training, or quick trained meme jobs

>Inb4: Knee pads

Attached: bitcoin_mcdonalds_employee.png (1500x998, 275K)

Uber driver
>b-but I don't have my license
how the fuck do you live in the modern day without an automobile?

just be a dishbitch brah
zero stress, zero skill required and if you're lucky you can just zone out and listen to music most of the work day
(and maybe even flirt with the qt waitresses)

become a pimp, find some college girls tryna earn some extra money

You live next to water? Check local shipyards for laborer work, they usually start around 16-20 dollars an hour. Apply for a state job as a laborer or flagger for roadwork/high voltage electricians (easy 20 an hour) there are private companies that hire flaggers as well. Get an osha10/30, firewatch credentials, and flagger cards to stand out from other people just off the street.

Do they really make $3 an hour?
There's a rail yard by me

it depends on the day and the location
being up early for job/airport stuff is beneficial

They have laborer positions at rail yards, they are likely union as well and it gets your foot in the door for internal helper/apprentice positions. I can guarantee they pay over 15 an hour starting.

After college I delivered pizza for awhile. It's not a bad gig. Get to listen to music and pod casts. And it's easy for socially awkward folks like me.

Truveda and lube no need for kneepads since youll just rent a hoel

I would say go to a trade school and learn something mechanical, electrical, or plumbing related, but you're most likely so beta you'll be intimidated by even those guys and too autist to deal with clients. So it looks like it's absolute scrub-tier work for you if you can even land that.

That sounds perfect for me. I love driving and minimal interaction with people

I’m retarded and don’t know how to get anywhere. Do you guys just GPS it? What if you’re late—do they just fire you?

Postal Service, if in America. Seems like we hire anyone with a pulse these days, as long as you can show up, you're golden.

Put in 9 hours 5 days a week trying to make money online and you'll make it work. Not even memeing. Lots of options out there

Yah use your smart phone with one of those things you stick to the wind shield

>write the millionth "how to get rich" book and post it on amazon.

Actually doing that but for crypto sounds like a good idea right now.

Fiverr or up work?

sadly this is my life.
spend all day listening to racist podcasts and pretending to have a social life with the waitresses

Resell, advertising, your own business concept, website shit, the list goes on. Lots of resources out there.

Even if you put in 9 hours a day for 1 week just researching you will be so much more knowledgable and ready to go.

>how the fuck do you live in the modern day without an automobile
I walk ten minutes to work to work every day

Bullshit aside, how much do you actually make per year with your online endeavors? I managed to make a solid 50k one year and literally 0 every other year

every time ive tried to do something online with little to no outlay, the whole online world seems saturated about 500% over

this is kinda fucking sad but outside of getitng lucking through youtubing/twitch there are none

I make about 40-70k a year. Eventually I can probably make it passive income but that'll take some effort.

It's really all about work ethic. Like I said put in 9 hours 5 days a week, never give up and you'll make it eventually. Try everything. Failure isn't a bad thing as long as you didn't use a huge chunk of your own money.

Lots of it is saturated but there is still all kinds of options out there. Takes some time to figure out what works for you but I honestly think it's possible for anyone.

What do you do exactly? Affiliate stuff? Anything you don’t mind sharing? Ambiguity is fine, not interested in stealing your business, just genuinely interested in what you do

I do a few things.

Buy and resell trading cards. (The basic idea of buying cheap shit in the real world and selling it online still works, the only hard part is finding your supply)

A little bit of affiliate marketing but I wouldn't recommend it as most products you advertise are total garbage and you are better off creating your own.

Advertising one of my websites that supplies a service has been decent recently. I also dabble in anything that seems fun.

Here are the 2 best tips I can give you:

There are people out there with shit they don't need. Buy that shit from them for 50%. Most people will be happy to get easy money with no effort. Sell online and make 20-40%. This applies to almost anything you can think of.

Buy paid advertisements to promote something that makes you money. Once you make more then you spend you can pump that shit easily. Rinse and repeat.

Once again success in this field is legitimately based solely on the effort and time you put in.

Freelance writing. You will need to learn some ropes but it can get you a non-zero monthly income.

I like the idea of reselling but haven’t had much luck-only sporadically at best. 8 think I could probably pull in a few grand a year that way at most, and that’s going to some trouble. I see how it can supplement that 40k figure you enticingly but beyond that I dknt know

But I agree with what you’re saying about work ethic. I truly need to step it up a notch.

That sounds fun. Where do you go for work/leads? My main issue is a lack of formal education/credentials

Excuse the typos, please—on mobile

I have one but it involves smiling like a donut alot and working in interesting areas and with different kinds of people.

Longshoreman. But good luck getting an application.

Like I said you don't need to follow what I did. Go research something that interests you for an entire weeks and try to monotize it.

40 hours of hard research for 1 week will teach you more about a topic then an entire course in university and I'm not memeing.

The only thing you need is time. Some people don't have that freedom and that's unfortunate.

Understood, thanks for the encouragement

No worries man. This place is toxic as fuck, don't let it being you down.

Those motivational card calendars actually were right though. Put in the effort and you'll not only eventually succeed but feel much better about yourself in the process.

When this guy comes back you know a bull run is around the corner

Going to get some serious work done tomorrow morning. Thanks again

tfw im the socially awkward one answering the door

I used to boost people on counterstrike and then overwatch. If you play video games and are decent already its not that hard. Only requirement is you need to be able to approach the top mm ranks reasonably quick.

There are 100's of boosting sites that are always typically recruiting. You just email them and if you can show you are high ranked in the game they will hire you without even speaking to you pretty much. People are always coming and going so they like to have more people than they need.

I would make 600+ in an 8 hour sitting sometimes. Typically above 250. With super high amounts mixed on on occasion when customers would do crazy orders. I was very surprised how many people were willing to pay 3k+ to be boosted from absolute retard level to the highest ranks in the game.

You have to play Overwatch now imo because its much more profitable than cs to boost/.(koeans pay a lot of money for boosting and they prefer OW)

I would only consider this if you are great at shooters already or close enough to get there.

It's prety decent if you like doing that type of shit.

Attached: boost.png (1835x916, 181K)