Why would anyone ever willingly use this shit for anything?

Why would anyone ever willingly use this shit for anything?

>throw pizza in microwave
>outside is rock hard and it's an unevenly heated mess
>throw popcorn bag into the microwave
>overly salted and stiff popcorn
>throw leftover chinese food in the microwave to reheat
>still tastes like garbage
>put water in the microwave
>do I even need to say anything?

Honestly, the microwave is always a second tier heating option. I don't get it. Just put the fucking stove top on and wait 2 minutes.

>put water in the microwave

You're supposed to put it in some kind of vessel like a mug or a bowl first, dum dum.

Do you just keep the power at 100 percent no matter what you microwave? Learn to use the machine dumbass.

we use it all the to cook children, meals

>iCuck
>calling anyone a dumbass

Oh the irony!

I make rice and baked potatoes in it. Never had a problem with reheating pizza in it, always comes out fine. Also steamed veggies.

Yeah that's right you can't even refute it. Retard.

>doesn't know how to use tool
>blames the tool

I don't like that comma placement

He just keeps going!

>muh 100%
It's heating via microwave radiation, lowering the power doesn't take care of even half these problems. The uneven heating is caused by the wave form of microwaves. It drying out pizza to a chewy pulp is the result of microwave radiation working by heating up water molecules.

Quite honestly, the only thing the microwave is good for is melting butter.

I said learn how to use the machine. Not bitch and moan like a faggot.

I legit don't know why anyone would choose a microwave over this.

>Americans boil their water in microwave ovens
Get a fucking kettle you stupid seppo

>yuros need a special unitasker to do THE simplest cooking task in the book

American kettles boil half as fast.
Yuro kettles are on 240V, it's almost cheating.

Underrated

water cooler/heater is best. instant hot or cold

>LG

Found the problem.

Get a higher-end GE microwave.

You will be surprised how evenly a microwave can heat up food.

I don't usually like the microwave for anything other than heating some leftover whatever. But no lie, microwaving Brussel sprouts or asparagus for like a minute and 10 seconds is really fucking good. I coat them with a little olive oil, salt, pepper done.

microwaves give you cancer and kills the nutrients in the food

imagine being so bad at cooking that you cant even use a microwave properly

>seppo
>instantly replies with some garbage about yuros

I have to hand it to you, I've never met anyone who was too incompetent to use a microwave until now.
Congratulations, I suppose.

>throw nails at hammer
>they fall on the ground and make a mess
>throw screwdriver at appliance
>appliance is damaged but still not opened
>pour oil onto engine
>still runs like garbage
>put water in the motor

Honestly, tools are so useless. I don't get it. Just send it to a shop and wait 2 months.

>not being able to melt cheese in a microwave
>not being able to follow instructions on popcorn
>expecting shitty food to improve its taste simply because of the microwave
>actually cannot boil water in a microwave.

Microwaves are convenience, not mystery and hardship.

I can poach an egg, but in a microwave I can do it in minutes, without preheating water.

I use it to precook and dehydrate potatoes before doing certain dishes.

I can steam veggies in no time.

Op is an idiot.

do americans really microwave their bacon?

Toaster ovens are superior, I had to pick one over the other because of counter space.

I use to the stove top to heat up soup or vegetables, the only thing that was hard to reheat was an intact burrito, impossible to evenly heat it in an oven.

Time.

In microwave I can get inferior, slightly soggy sandwiches with melted cheese in 3 minutes. Mini-oven is good 15 minutes for the first batch. Sure the sandwiches are way better, but that's 13 more minutes of waiting, hungry.

I just put my toaster oven on top of my microwave.

Bad for ramen.

For ramen to properly soften, the water must be nearly boiling hot. These heaters produce some 70-80C. which is fine for tea or coffee but ramen will come out still little hard after 5 minutes of soaking.

put little tinfoil hats on your brussel sprouts before microwaving them, that will prevent the nutrient loss and cancer.

You're right, but how else can we reheat food?
I can't put a plate I the oven and toaster ovens can't take everything

yeah the microwave always just makes things really salty

Toaster ovens dry things out, which is fine for when you are making things like toast, but microwaves work better with warming moist things like steamed veggies or melting cheese.

>Veggies
Like I said, I use the stove top for vegetables. Steamed veg is trash to begin with unless you're trying to eat healthy, roasted in an oven or sauteed tastes better. Just boil them in a pot of water or actually steam them with a steamer, better than microwaving.
>Cheese
cheese is objectively better melted in a toaster oven. You'd have to leave the cheese in there forever to dry it out. Even better if it's a harder cheese and will develop brown bits in the toaster oven.

Nah, just OP.

I make ramen all the time with the hot water from my water cooler. It comes out just fine. The trick is to cover the bowl. I have microwave soup mugs with lids that I use for the package ramen, for cup noodles, I fold back over the paper covering as directed.