What do you call this?

What do you call this?
I' in South East, USA, Shopping with the wife and girl said "would you like a carriage?" We call it a shopping cart or grocery buggy generally, never carriage.
The girl did not have an accent I could detect. She did have some extremely nice boobies though, tanned all over I could see when she bent over to get her bags of groceries out of the buggy (or carriage)

Other urls found in this thread:

www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/staticmaps/q_75.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shopping cart

Shopping trolley

where you at?

Shopping cart. No one calls it grocery buggy it sounds like eurocuck slang and it faggy.

Shoppingu no kuruma

>and it faggy
Mong Child.

>t. slave state, inbred cracker.

"hey maH, do you want me to grab a wagon?"
"no you retahd i wanna carry the groceries in my fuckin shirt rolled up. The fuck is wrong with you. Yes, get a wagon.

>life in Boston

I found something online that said carriage is used in the New York area.

www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/staticmaps/q_75.html

I'm from Northern US and call it a shopping cart. The little baskets you carry when you don't need much, I call hand basket. I now live in the Southeast US and they call it a "buggy" for shopping cart. I don't think they have a name for the hand basket one because they never use them really because they always get $500 in food stamps of junk food every trip or something.

Everybody in Boston is an uncouth, unintelligent piece of garbage with shit manners, then?

It's a rhetorical question; don't answer that. Or speak to me.

I'm from the Midwest and most people just say cart.

Why is some girl asking you if you want anything at all
Why not just take a trolley if you need one

It was at Aldi,, so she asking if I wanted a quarter basically

Also it was a opportunity to see some very nice boobs so it was a win-win for me.

Engineless horseless carriage
It's a bit long winded so we abbreviate
"Grab an EHC for the vittles"

is her name wendy? and she's blonde? i know a girl named wendy thats blonde and has nice tits that works at an Aldi. she's also dumber than a bag of hammers.

yeah but we gut Hahvid, MIT and Tom Brady, so suck it ya fuckin queer.

A shopping cart.

I used to be a cart pusher at a store, funnily enough, so I have more experience than anyone should when it comes to these things. I heard a lot of people call them "baskets," which I always though was fucking stupid, because a basket is a completely different thing (the small baskets you carry in your hand). They were always trashy, so I'm assuming it was just a low-education thing. A few people with southern accents called them "buggies."

This girl was a shopper not a worker, didn't get her name. I was with my wife so that would have been difficult. She was hot in a Heather Locklear kind of way

Shopping cart

Shopping trolley

I'm from Alabama, and I've only heard shopping cart or buggy

I'm in Alabama and have lived throughout the South East and have never heard anyone call it that. By chance were you around New Orleans because they have odd lingo for everything?

It's either a cart or buggy depending on the age of the person from what I've observed

Wirebarrow master race

AZ. (southwest US)

Grocery Basket

Most people I know just call it a shopping cart. Though, children and the genetically less fortunate sometimes refer to them as "buggies". Certified flyover in Central KY.

London

We call those things "food transportation mechanisms" here in Iowa.

food cage

>she's also dumber than a bag of hammers.
>He fucks their personalities
Pleb

grocery device