Become very rich trillionaire tier

>become very rich trillionaire tier
>pay off every countries debt
>loan budget to every country at 0% debt they will accept me over (((them))) because i won't enslave them
>only thing I ask for in return in the land and ability to choose what they spend my money
>own all the land and can now research emerging technologies all governments working together putting their top minds in place
>terraform mars and venus
>achieve singularity

it's so simple it just might work.

Attached: 1522216245687s.jpg (193x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aye so simple to become a trillionaire
You wouldn't even pay off the US's debt though
>DrSageandMrHide.jpg

Hello there, Antichrist.

You basically explained a Crypto God.

>Hello there, Antichrist.
he'd have to force everyone to accept the mark of the beast etc though.

>>become very rich trillionaire tier

how you gonna do that, dumb fuck? Suck 1 million cocks?

Attached: 1519348224462.jpg (798x490, 103K)

Even if taxes were the only thing getting in your way I couldn't imagine you not being kidnapped the minute people find out how much you're worth.

mark of the beast = wallet qr code

make paper money illegal due to some virus.

Right?

>become very rich trillionaire tier
>Dies

Like who's gonna listen to OP?

Attached: 1520453006542.png (724x651, 543K)

1. Ban Paper Money
2. Ban Credit Cards, Blame plastic shortage, whatever
3. Create 666 Shitcoin
4. Make countries rich with shitcoin
5. Make countries force shitcoin wallet code on their hands or forehead
6. Everyone is using my shitcoin
7. King of the world lol

>kidnapped
I would be very interested in this. Like who would kidnapp a trillionaire?
Someone like north korea or china?
A trillionaire could afford top tier security and their own spy network, but even then a country like America would probably try to protect them.

a thread for ants

you can go the dumb route
>He announces he's a trillionair
>everyone wants to kill you and go out of their way to the extreme to gain your money.

You can go the smart route
>Never announce you are a trillionair
>live your life the way you want it by virtually a free man/ghost.
>no one doesn't kill you.

Why use that coin when you could use my gold tether!???

Suck one million cocks, at one million dollars each

Do you go around stalking millionaires so you can kill them and "gain their money"?

better idea: become trillionaire. fund r&d effort to build doomsday device and force field. hide in bunker, demand tribute in gold from all nations.

BETTER better idea. Do this but use it on everyone except white people. Not you Meds, you don't count. It would be like the man in the high castle, except with less japs and more world peace utopia.

Yup. killed 25 so far. Now I'm Rich Boi.

Attached: 1519340324181.jpg (568x479, 221K)

I've thought about how this might go and I honestly thing it's inevitable - 40 years top. Screencap if you want.

The future is to handle more than one currency. So the mark of the beast won't be your wallet qr code but it will be your own biometric seed.

This might sound convinient but in the long run it makes all your funds, transaction and assets linked to your physical body. So even if you are not worried about being kidnapped everytime you're robbed only for ideological reasons it's obviously wrong. Don't even get me started about all the privacy issues, imagine having all your financial data open to everyone just because it's convinient not to carry cash or goods.

By allowing to be marked you're esentially stating that you're competely dependent on the digital economical system which is obviously manipulated against regular people. If Satoshi was a real person and not dead he would kill himself just to roll in his grave for eternity for being the co-author of global damnation.

Everything bad about crypto will be mixed with eveything bad about the economy. And if you think that you are already completely reliant on the economic system then it's a good to start to change that. Don't get the mark.

A Step by step guide

Attached: images-2.jpg (529x278, 16K)

>he broke his own rule
Already locking on to your location, heh, you think you're the only millionaire-hunter out there?

Attached: 1522033792196.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

>...then it´s a good day to start changing that
Fuck my english man, So sleepy now

Yes, nation states would become an issue for you but I would be more concerned about these:

>Family and Friends - Understand "Thou shalt not covet" and then you'll get why is dangerous to let them know precise or even aproximate numbers.

>Criminals - Pretty self-evident. Most wealthy people live their lives having being threatened multiple times.

>Local mobs - People could think you are not benevolent enough in a time of crisis and force you to an hero if you don't give them the goods.

>Inteligence agencies - Where did you get all your money user?

>International Mafias - They won't need to kidnap you right away, no. These would try social engineering to have access to any info about your wealth, gain your trust and then attack.

So if none of these have tried to take a piece of you or you have survived all of this, then and only then would you have to worry about Kim Jong Un. Being rich is hard man, just enjoy your life as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY

>a country like America would probably try to protect them.
or invade you and kill you