Someone deposited 26 NEO into my Binance account

Someone deposited 26 NEO into my Binance account.

Can someone explain this? I don't really care, because I have over 400k in crypto so this is sort of an insignificant number to me, but wondering if anyone else has had shit like this happen. I don't want to touch it because I don't want them to freeze my account or some bullshit. I find it hard to believe that someone "accidentally" typed in my exact address via an error.

What should I do?

Attached: suckmynips.jpg (946x1166, 92K)

Plz give back

You're supposed to send back 260 NEO
>being this new

This is a larp but contact support and tell them to take it back.

if you dont care about the money. send it back to the sender adress?

hmm, if i could provide proof that I sent that 26 neo, would you be able to return it?

This isn't larp. Why the fuck would I larp about 26 Neo?

I'm not sending it back, or touching it. I just want to know if it'll fuck me over somehow if I do anything with it. I know this has happened to other people here.

Send it to the Satoshi BTC address

whats the sluts name

give me 1 neo

I'd give her a deposit, if you know what I mean.

I'll take them friendo

AYFG3JX75yxuhGTMXxdvNGFsRsbmFGmxQF

pls send 1 to me I'm poor af
ASQYbWwGuLwQb7fHUASgnQVS67tw3yaHxH

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

you stole someone's neo and sent it to your binance account to sell, didn't you

who is this semen demon?

26 neo is not worth me trying to steal. I've literally given many people on reddit 200-300 dollars before. I made so much in crypto that IDGAF

Nothing that large, but I have gotten small amounts of ETH and BTC randomly sent to me on KuCoin (about $5 USD worth). Weirder yet when I clicked to view the tx on blockchain.info or etherscan, the transaction can't be found...

john lennon

Same. Who's fucking NEO is it? can I just take it? Maybe I'll buy a hooker with it...

If there's no transaction it means that it's within the binance wallet transfer

meaning... I can touch it? or not a good idea? I just want to avoid some shit where they freeze my account or something stupid and find a way to fuck me for something that was their fault.

It means it came from within Binance

hi sirs

ha ha

i am a blockchain data security forensic expert

send your coins to me and i will tell you they from

thank you sirs

Yeah I got that part from the post I literally referenced in my post that you literally referenced, thanks.

Moley moley moley

Just leave it be for a few weeks. If it was a binance error they will get it back, if somebody accidently sent it to you consider it yours.

good luck explaining to IRS why that's not stolen goods

imagine a haker having access to your adress, b ut not your private keys, he sends you some neo, leaves a comment in your adress, pweeez send back neo pwiiiiizz, then you proceed to retrieving your private key, to send back, and badabim badaboom he logged your key

i got about 40 OMG sent to my eth address by someone????

(((THEY))) KNOW AND NOW YOU HAVE (((STOLEN))) NEO

Nobody gives a shit about this NEO, this happens all the time, don't listen to the trolls ITT, the IRS does not give a single fuck about that NEO, worst case scenario you pay capital gains on it with 0% cost basis

Binance also does not give a fuck

Chances are it was just commission from your affiliates or something

Airdrop from OMG

I'm doing sort of a Q&A over here if anyone is interested

Pezsi

Would you deposit your stinky linky?

If it really bothers you OP, I'll take it and pay you back in BTC at a discount.

Weird. Same happened to me but it was 10,000 BTC. Amazing how this starts happening to us all multiple times a day. It must be divine intervention.

Look at the adress where it was sent from and maybe there's an option to leave comments on adresses in the NEO explorer like on ethereum.. then you can return it.

OP why would you give reddit users free money? you get PM'd a sob story how pajeet needs braces?