There's a 99% possibility I will have the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with Brock Pierce this Summer

There's a 99% possibility I will have the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with Brock Pierce this Summer.

If you could ask him one question, what would it be?

Attached: brockpierce.jpg (300x168, 7K)

when moon?

How many boys did he rape at Brian Singer's house?

> show me on the doll where the bad man touched you

how does he feel about prison rape?

Lol, this. I know I shouldn't laugh, but whatamigonnado?

inb4 he shushes me and puts a napkin with chloroform on my mouth.

Are traps gay?

Yo whats Jihan like? Is he really how mcafee describes him ie. the chinese tony stark, the worlds smartest man, the person who will create artificial general intelligence!? (that podcast freaked me out)

what podcast are you referring to? lol

Why did he quit the Venture Bros?

Who are you?

what does underage boipucci feel like? if this gets dubs kek wills you ask him

Without revealing too much, I'm a guy who will be working on-site at a company Brock Pierce either currently works at or formerly has worked at before. Apparently Brock occasionally drops by the site to say hi.

John Mcafee on the bad crypto podcast. You should listen to it, fun interview and he talks about brock pierce a lot. Also makes Jihan sound like a bond villian.

interesting. will check it out.

From what I've heard of Brock Pierce, he's absolutely wild. He apparently believes in mystic woo woo bullcrap. He also dresses up in a ridiculous getup. Should be interesting to meet him.

Just because xomebody is in the same room as you doesn't mean you get to 'have' a conversation with xhem

He talks and has conversations with the employees who work there, you fucking retard.

What about how many boys he raped with James Alefantis?

What do you keep under your hat? Drugs?

Probably pictures of naked drugged boys being raped. You fucking faggots who own this coin sicken me. Literally buying a coin whose purpose is properly laundering money for child rape cartels. Good job guys!