Whats the best way to cook chicken breast, Veeky Forums?

Whats the best way to cook chicken breast, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6B-V8wIvtQ
youtu.be/WI6iQyG4aF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like them in thumb sized chunks and sauteed in butter with some rice. but i'm lazy

just rub shitloads of vegeta and grill them on a pan with some olive oil

Poach it
a) Tastes delicious and moist
b) Triggers americans

stick them in your pockets and set yourself on fire.

Pic related, it's what I did for dinner the other night but I also sauteed some shrimp in the chicken fat/butter left in the pan.

Butter chicken with rice and naan.

I just salt and pepper them and pan fry with olive oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6B-V8wIvtQ

Sous vide without spices because that ruins the pure taste

this channel is my jam

too fucking comfy

why not bread them in cinnamon toast crunch?
youtu.be/WI6iQyG4aF0

Heat up butter with rosemary leaves, panfried chicken breast with skin on that at medium heat for around 30 minutes.

Bone in? Boiled to make soup.

Poach

stuff them with feta and spinach, sear in pan, finish in oven. Don't over cook.

Butterfly them, stick them on a Foreman grill. Sprinkle with whatever spices you want.

Sear in pan, finish in oven.

I like to turn them into schnitzel.

Chicken fajitas.

Steam it

white wine and garlic

They taste good stir-fried with veg in some teriyaki sauce. Maybe some toasted sesame seeds to garnish to give it a lil bit of boldness

Get two limes, half them
1/2 tsp cayenne
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder or diced garlic
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp of oil
2 chicken tits

halve the tits, coat the halves in the spice mix, heat the oil and butter. juice the limes and coat dem tits with the juice. Braise both sides, about 8 minutes a side on medium heat.

you're fucking welcome

FUCKING forgot, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste.

Cut it into chunks and pan fry it with sesame oil. Then use it to make stir fry.

>just rub shitloads of vegeta and grill them on a pan with some olive oil
>shitloads of vegeta
>vegeta

bread it with crushed DORITOS™.

Deep fried. Wrapped around a taco.

breast is honestly a bad meat unless its fried, ideally breaded and deep fried, although stirfrying works

literally disgusting shit

you are the reason black people make fun of us

test

i dunno how to cook other then this way and not too bothered with different methods

www.allrecipes.com

use this as a jumping off point.

Boneless skinless?
Slice very thinly across the grain and use in thai curry

I plan on marinading them and adding them to a fried rice.

This

With heat.

>place between butt cheeks and fart

>when you see a friend in the same thread as you

I agree with those statements for skinless breast. Breast with the skin on can be seared or baked to be quite tasty.

Chicken curry's always good, or a nice stirfry.

>braise

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Has anyone successfully done velveting for chicken? I can't seem to nail it.

fried

Vegeta is an australian stock powder.

Pan fry the breast in a skillet with butter, browning on both sides, and remove from heat and place on a plate
Sautee about a quarter of an onion and a clove of crushed garlic in the butter, until the onions become translucent
add mushrooms, salt, and pepper until the mushrooms are a desired softness
Add a bit of flour for thickening
Dump in some white wine and cream
Slice your chicken breast into thin, presentable slices, and submerge in the sauce while you reduce it
Add some freshly chopped parsley.

Once the sauce is reduced, serve over something like rice, pasta, or just cooked spinach, and top with a little more freshly chopped parsley for garnish.

Chicken Parmesan, with a really good parmesan cheese, and a homemade chunky sauce, is also fantastic.

first step, buy a chicken thigh

Chicken breast? I'd go with a chicken cordon bleu and a white wine gravy. I have a decent recipe somewhere if you want.

Put on fire. Leave there until it turns darker. You're welcome.

dice it up thin and have some chicken tartare , or cut it raw in strips and put it on rice to make some chicken nigiri

mexican scum

Brine it.

the thought alone...

Brine first then

Well fuck now I'm starving

Fry up chopped onion, garlic
Slice chicken in strips, rub them with salt, pepper, paprika. Pop em on the pan with the onions.
Once chicken is slightly brown, add a bit of tomato puree, chicken stock and salt+pepper.
Serve with rice

Forgot: reduce sauce

I'm extremely white, actually.

>pic related

not op but I would like to see that recipe user

For me, it's the McChicken

Trade it for thighs. Breast loving folk must be purged.

its eastern european, my dude

Cut it up and make some tacos or use the cut up pieces in a salad

stop pretending to be a nigger

I'm brown af and fajitas are the fuckin best

My mum puts that shit in everything. Only thing it's good for is popcorn

plz share m8

the regular is meh, but the "bio" version is pretty good with chicken breasts.
i use it for that mainly, or sometimes for soups when im out of maggie cube bullions and lazy

Chicken breast is a bland meat, that being said it takes flavor like a champ. Some of my favorites are stirfry or rosemary chicken. As long as you really season the meat very well and cook it in a moist environment it will come out nice. If you're feeling lazy try pic related. Also, if you're doing a sauce, dont forget to sear your chicken. Chicken has the best texture when you sear it before putting it in sauce, at least from my experience.

stir fried with a pack of frozen mixed vegetables and chickpeas served with rice

The best fast food sandwich.

got me through college

medium rare

objectively this is the best item at micky D's
any refutation is fallacious

Salt, pepper, minced garlic, olive oil and let it set for a bit

wrap in parchment paper

Oven at 420 blaze it for 18-25 mins

Tender, moist, quick, and simple

kill yourself faggot

Just lightly browned on the outside, no need to overcook it.

>2017
>well done chicken

Some garlic powder on the surface, chopped spinach in the butterfly cut, scarce parsley, broccoli heads minced to sprinkle everywhere, and a drizzle of olive oil. Then bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes.

20-35 minutes******

Vegeta is the prince of all Saiyans.

dry rubbed with spices and grilled, then stuffed in a torilla with pico and queso fresco

bump

with your dick

fat people were a mistake

Remove from heat no higher than 150 degrees in the thickest part.

whole breast
herbs de provence, salt, pepper
saute mushroom and bacon, add a bit of chicken stock.
make a gravy with the drippings.
in a bowl mix the mushroom and bacon with goat cheese and scallion. cream cheese works fine too.
stuff breasts
sear
finish off in oven
slice em up, serve with some veggies or a salad with a bright vinaigrette

Makes for a pretty good holiday dish.

sousvide

leave it uncovered on a windowsill in direct sunlight for six hours. perfecto!

Anything were the chicken is an afterthought because chicken breast is a garbage cut.

Pan cook because I can't be arsed to do anything.

slice chicken breast thin and then marinade it. after marinade put the chicken in a dehydrator. enjoy chicken jerky!

good marinade is, soy sauce, worshire, freshly chopped garlic, onion, and liquid smoke. let marinade for 3 to 4 days. results: best jerky ever.

Big fan of shitton of capers seared hard till they get crispy, shallot, lemon evoo. High heat for demboob so you get maillard, Chiggggen, unlike steak, doesnt need to rest

I've found chicken breasts a little bit tough when cooked whole, so I prefer to butterfly the chicken breast and then pound it flat (until about 1/4 in thickness). Afterwards, I add salt/pepper and prefer to dredge it in seasoned flour, a beaten egg and through the flour again (or through panko bread crumbs if I'm making chicken parm).

If I'm not making chicken parm, then cooking it in a skillet with olive oil on both sides for several minutes each is good enough for me.

If I'm making chicken parm, then I'd cook it in a skillet with olive oil until both sides are a golden brown (about 3 or so min each side). Afterwards, I'd cover it with some sort of tomato sauce (I'm lazy so I just use a jar of basil spaghetti sauce), shredded mozzarella (maybe some shredded cheddar) and a spoonful of grated parmesan or romano over that all. Then put it in the oven for 10 - 12 min at 350F. Not exactly fancy or traditional but it works for me.

If food asmr was a thing