Beigeberries

>flyovers
>fruit

>he lives in LA or NYC
So sorry for your loss

>strawberries but in player 2 colors

>Muh jewish enclaves
Hey Shlomo!

heh hyuk you done been making them funny phrases like an educamuhcated librul? oagh ere in seattie we dun do that

>tfw you will never have a pastrami/corned beef on rye, proper bagel with cream cheese and lox, matzo ball soup, potato latkes with sour cream and applesauce, rugelach, challah.
enjoy your endless apps though!

>אני אוהב למצוץ
תן לי עוד

>Seattle
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Flyover here.
That's a normie fruit at my Asian district.
Also stop being so obsessed with that term. It's pretty sad.

Also Florida is considered a flyover and it's packed with exotic fruits. Maybe some day you'll find another way to feel better than others just for being near weirder fruit.

What a garbage thread. Find a new obsession, jesus christ.

Saving this

נהנית להיות גויים טובים

Oh brother......

>Also Florida is considered a flyover
Nope.

Dumb phoneposter.

Obsession with what? Rambutans?

Ahhh hairy lychees.

>OP had a rambutan for the first time and wants to impress us with his culture

lol fagroot

Garambullos

>Jewish food
>not good
Seriously, maen?
I love the jews.

[sensible chuckle]

it doesn't seem too hard to grow them, I'm considering getting a plant

Stay obsessed, coastcucks

some kind of....olive grape?

Shit tastes like a fatty grape. Pass.

Also I live in bumfuck US, it isn't that obscure if I can buy it at 'Bilo'

Garambullos are a kind of berries that grow in cactus. You can only find them in some places of Mexico.

greengies

heh, I bet they never tasted a shamalamadingdong before haha so pathetic.