Sup Veeky Forums, I need your assistance with a little plan of mine

Sup Veeky Forums, I need your assistance with a little plan of mine.

I just moved out but now i'm broke as fuck so I've decided to trick my girlfriend into thinking it'd be fun to start cooking at home instead of going out to save on money.

I need some ideas for some tasty, inexpensive, and not too complex meals for us to cook together. I am not a chef. Also preferably something healthy for the most part. Another part of this plan is to get my girl to lose some weight. I'm trying to cut her down from 180 to 155 by the time summer starts so nothing that'll pack on the pounds.

Thanks Veeky Forums i'm counting on you.

damn nigga yo bitch tubby lmao

go to youtube and look up "foodwishes" and start watching, he makes recipes for retards like Veeky Forums and it's easy to follow along

but none of his shit looks good or healthy though also chill nigga

>this thread again

Can you post a picture of your girl?

Need to see some toes.

Help me out and I'll post some pics of her doing butt stuff

I'm not into butt stuff, just a pic with clothing on showing her face.

>"""fooling""" your girl to loose 25 lbs in a coupla months...

This is the stupidest shit I've seen in a while. Like, seriously: if you don't like her just break up with her. Or just accept who she is - I'm sure you're a catch and all but holy fuck let's be realistic...

No I'm just helping to keep her motivated to lose weight. She used to be 140, just plump enough, but then started putting on weight. I already got her going back to the gym.

Roasting a whole chicken is very easy and you can serve it with a salad, steamed broccoli or some other vegetable. Use leftovers for sandwiches, wraps, chicken pot pie, quesadillas, etc.

Baked salmon, sweet potato or squash, salad, and quinoa or couscous is a very easy meal to prepare.

I like to make quiche. Buy a premade pie shell, blind bake it, then mix 6-8 eggs with whatever you like, pour into shell, and bake until set. I usually add very finely chopped kale (lots), sauteed onion and garlic, crumbled feta cheese, salt, black pepper, and maybe bacon or prosciutto. Then I put sliced tomatoes on top and bake.

Just think of easy lean proteins, vegetables, and complex carbs to make in various combinations. An acorn or butternut squash cut in half and cut into .5" slices, drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled w/ salt and pepper, an\d baked until soft is simple but good. Baked sweet potato fries are also pretty good.

Try to make a salad with every meal. It fills you up so you eat less of the more calorie-dense foods and you will tend to have more leftovers for the next day. Bagged salads are good for time-saving, just make a vinaigrette with olive oil and an acid like balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, etc. Add thyme or other herbs, citrus, honey, salt, pepper, mustard, whatever you feel like. Mix and add to salad. Add chopped apple, pear, walnuts, blue cheese, raspberries, sunflower seeds, chicken breast, steak, radishes, whatever.

Just keep it simple at first and you'll learn as you go. Fill up on vegetables, then protein, and a bit of carbs. If you have leftovers, portion them in tupperware containers for lunch. You'll save money on lunch and also eat healthier.

The biggest thing is to plan ahead. Don't shop every other day and have a week of meals planned in advance. You will save money (more shopping = more impulse buys) and eat healthy, because you won't fall back on eating out due to lack of ideas/being too busy.

Nobody loves a fat girl

OP just cut a meal out of the day, she'll go for seconds if she has the chance whatever you feed her

That's what i'm doing pretty much. I made a whole grain shrimp alfredo and it lasted both of us like 2 days and only cost $20 for all the ingredients. Also I love my girlfriend.

Make jokes about her weight. At first she will be mortified, angry, and intensely offended. After a while she'll learn to bear it and it'll be like rain drops on stone. She'll start to believe it and become concerned with her weight.

Then start making comments about other women. First innocuous comments like girls on TV or in movies, then about girls you see with her IRL. Especially her slim friends. Point to morbidly obese people and make innocuous jokes about them being "her in 5 years if she keeps eating the way she has been".

The point is to make her very self-conscious and gently but consistently grind down her confidence. You have to start off gentle and be careful - you don't want her to break up and maintain power over you but you don't want her to develop a sense of learned helplessness. The perfect balance is when she is receptive to commands regarding eating habits and exercise and is obedient because she wants to change out of fear of losing you and just plain body image problems.

You don't want to destroy her spirit or have her turn against you, you want to help her be a better person. I know it's distasteful to think of it as training, but that's really what it is. You train a dog so they can be the best pet they can be; they also crave direction from a strong, fair, calm master. Sometimes you have to break them if they are exceedingly obstinate, but the good master does so without losing their cool or relying on physical punishment. It's about mental domination and showing them that you are an unmovable rock that can either be their source of strength or an unbearable pressure that cannot be escaped.

But like I said, it's for their own good so be consistent and don't forget tor reward good behavior.

Cheap food usually = unhealthy food

Glad you finally moved out though.

Bbq some chicken . marinate that shit. Grill veg too. Just BBQ all the time between actually going to get a job.

I know exactly what this guy means. He likes his girlfriend because she's cool, she'd just be hotter if she were thinner. It's like how you want to start working out just to be more attractive when people might see you with no shirt

>butt stuff
Depending on what "butt stuff" is... this could either turn out to be an amazing night, or give me nightmares for a year. Should I hide the thread, or continue lurking? A mighty gamble indeed. I think my morbid curiosity and thirsty lust for ass will win out as it always does. And now I wait.

Stop lurking and help me add to this list you sick fuck. I want like 7 things on here by the time its done

>Whole grain garlic spinach shrimp alfredo
>baked salmon with brown rice and mixed veggies (butternut squash, zucchini, red onion)
>...
>

or you could not be a sociopath and build a relationship on cynical manipulation.

you could also do that.

>cynical

You've obviously never been in a relationship dude. Its not cynical. Sometimes women just have bad habits and those habits need to be curved in the right direction through subtlety and dominant behavior. In the end its always for their own good. It's work but you do it because you love them.

>shrimp
>salmon
>inexpensive

>alfredo
>lose weight

Shrimp was $8 and salmon is $10 a pound. I try to keep these meals for 2 under like $20 and half the time its enough food for leftovers the next night. And the alfredo sauce was only 40 calories a serving.