Beer used to be cool but it has unfortunately turned into a nu-male activity...

Beer used to be cool but it has unfortunately turned into a nu-male activity. Real men don't associate with these twinky faggots (other than for a nut bust). We drink Whiskey.

Do you ask the other men what to do or do you just observe the cool activities from the end of their dick?

Whiskey tastes like shit and costs too much, I'll stick to beer.

>real men need all their actions validated by others and don't just do what they want
Grow up

Whiskey is way more numale than going out and drinking beers with the lads.

Drink beer at the bar, drink wine while watching a movie, drink cocktails/liquor when shitting around with the lads at home

Beer served a purpose when it was a liquid staple and part of working life. These days it's just a social crutch for retards who like to have expensive piss.

You're a tool.

Top kek m8

the other two make sense, but i cant figure out why wine at a movie?

Dumbasses.

>numen

What kind of new faggy Veeky Forums jargon is this?

Beer drinker here, whiskey is fuckin delicious and is the best spirit.

I mostly drink wine nowadays.

THIS
I love several different ales and lagers, but when it comes to spirits I strongly prefer whiskey. I've had many experiences with other types of spirits, but whiskey will always be my favorite, no matter the type.
It's what I'm drinking right now, in fact.

Because it's distilled beer

'Craft' Beer is an American marketing scam and remains the preserve of numale, hipster faggots.
>pic related: real beer, not faggoty American mass produced piss.

Is that the real deal monk stuff?

>has a pop top for girly "men" who cant finish a bottle

Too bad every girl and 50+ year old dad I know is into the whole craft beer thing. There's like four macro breweries masquerading as craft breweries but the rest are legitimate.

Nothing wrong with buying some good beer to drink before you have a few bottles of cheap stuff. Not a fan of the run of the mill bitter hop water IPAs though.

Real men drink to contentment not capacity you disgusting, obese, diabetic burger-shart.

Whiskey is for numales now, what do we drink now? Rum?

Pairs nicely with crab legs in cinemaplex """""butter""""""

Nope. This is the only drink that can never be contaminated by numales or sissy faggots.

I've had a cranberry craft beer the other day and it was surprisingly alright. It actually tasted like a beer, unlike most craft beers, but with a strong hint of cranberry to it.

I always try new shit but I haven't had a craft yet that I would buy frequently. Fucking meme beers.

>151
>tfw Michigan living

Why do so many of you overuse the word faggot?, where i'm from the only people that speak like that are white trash fat gamers with goatees and flame shirts. Are there a lot of these types on Veeky Forums or is it satire?

What does that stuff taste like?

We use it to burn warts off of mules

It's /pol/ for "people who don't have to compete with Mexicans for work because they finished school"

Creamy head

So check this out. If your personal identity is in any way tied up in the spirits you consume, the food that you eat, or what others think about what you consume, you're a tool. You'll grow out of it. Probably. Drink what you like, eat what you like, and stop fucking worrying about it. Being a man is much more about your integrity. It's about how you conduct yourself with those around you. Shower, wear deodorant, treat others how you would like to be treated, be honest, treat your word as your bond. It's not hard.

lot of triggered numales itt posting snark and sarcasm like women

thank god liberal white males rarely reproduce, numales will be extinct by 2100

along with whites in general
>and nothing of value of lost

No numales or young males drink whisky

What planet are you living on? Whisky is literally the fedora of drinks, early 20s men go apeshit over it because it makes them seem like silent mysterious clint eastwood types.