My friend bet me I couldn't eat off $10 next month. That's $10 for the whole month. How do I do it boys?

My friend bet me I couldn't eat off $10 next month. That's $10 for the whole month. How do I do it boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Marksmanship_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=AEciKnfhr3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ramen.

rice and beans
dumpster diving
shoplifting

Eat all your mealls off of the $10 bill. Fuck off

Extended visit at mommy's house.

Rice and lots of water.

I spend 1200-1500/month on food lmao.
Get fucked peasant.

4-5 kg of the cheapest rice you can find and spend what you have left over on the cheapest dry beans you can find

if you have any cents left over maybe a potato or an apple for a treat

how fat are you?

what would you win ?, because even if this is possible, it would suck big time for a whole month.

get his mom a tattoo of a $10 bill on her snatch and eat her out every day in March

never too early to start preparing for Ramadan, user :^)

essentially this post right here, you might be able to get like 1000 kcal/day in you which is enough

I'm actually thinking this could double as an interesting exercise in my shoplifting abilities. I just need to find out the master abilities then I can become. The. Master. Thief.

You shouldn't shoplift, because it's wrong.

potatoes if you don't mind enemas

though now that I think about it, where's your fat intake coming from? gotta have a little fat. also probably tons of nutritional deficiencies.

A most interesting wager! Have you considered crossing the international date line backwards 30 times, gaining a day each time? In this manner a month would pass before your $10 worth of provisions were expended.

-If you live near a university, clubs, presentations, etc. have events and often food. Sometimes it's cookies and water, but sometimes it's pizza.
-Go volunteer at a food bank/soup kitchen/etc. They often let the volunteers eat for free too.
-Mooch off friends and family.
Multivitamins aren't food. Just pop one a day so you don't get rickets and scurvy.

I lol'd heartily

Soup kitchens, Ramen, a shit load of raisins and potatoes.

Oh and begging.
But if you beg for money that doesn't count so just beg for free food/leftovers.

He keeps the change

Just go fishing or something you twat

Now who's the poorfag?

Also you can't.

I found this loop hole with the Walmart self check outs:

Bring whatever expensive item you want ie steak + bananas to the checkout. Spin around 3 times while chanting Sam Walton diddled little kids. Then when you go to ring up the steak, enter the banana code instead and put the steak in the bagging area. Wala, you just got steak for the price of bananas.

Rice, beans, potatoes, onions, bell peppers/chili peppers, garlic, some cabbages/kale/broccoli once in a while.

x1 10lb bag of rice
x1 bottle multi vitamins

You see when you guys respond to the rice and bean threads,if the guy has $10 how is he going to pay for the way to heat the food ? Also the real answer is lard and flower.

Grab spice and condiment packets from McDonalds and Taco Bell. Use them to flavor your shitty potato and bean soups.

Hunt for your food

Easy

What ever you do, don't forget to eat your own semen to conserve protein

But that's a $35 box of bullets.

Rice faggots don't know what they're talking about.

You want Hard Red Winter Wheat Berries. Far more nutritious than rice and around the same price.

Kek

Hell have to cut back and buy federal

if you have 20+ pounds of fat on your body you can do it easily

i ate almost nothing for a month one time

Even people in the poorest parts of India live off of about 45 cents a day, and food costs significantly less there. You're going to lose the bet.

Pretty sure it weigh it, and they usually have someone watching

What the fuck are you buying? I go grocery shopping about every week and spend maximum $120 between my roommates and i for the week, and we dont buy cheap shit. You are spending between 3-4x what we spend and we arent being cheap. What is going on here? How expensive is food where you live?

he goes out to eat at nice restaurants and buys steak

How do I get the fishing stuff for less than $10

Underrated poast

>Americans can buy bullets from their government

The more I learn about you people the more I come to despise you.

Easy if you live in Texas.

Go down to Mexico and buy an ass ton of beans.

>Japan’s Admiral during WWII, Isoroku Yamamoto as saying: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

It's pretty difficult to invade a country when the citizens are allowed to have weapons.

go back to /pol/
unless you are the girl in photo
q~q i love you antifa waifu

>Americans can buy bullets from their government

>Mfw they think federal is in any way affiliated with us federal government

id bake her a nice cupcake to show i love her

food banks. it's not like a normal bank. they will just give you food.

>it's not like a normal bank. they will just give you food.

The fact that you felt the need to clarify that gave me a chuckle.

I misread this at first glance as "My friend beat me off for $10". It's time for bed now.

Yeah but those fat bastards are living it up on potato chips and candy bars.

Do Jewish synagogues actually have food banks?
If so, I would always go there, just for amusement, plus everything would be Kosher. I would be stunned to see a Jew giving away handouts. But Ill bet they would need to see 7 years of tax records and assets, and you need to sign a binding legal agreement mandating payback with interest.

How much did he bet you?

In this case, "Federal" is a corporate brand name.

But yes, we can also buy ammunition, and also firearms, through the Director of Civilian Marksmanship Program ("DCM" or "CMP" depending).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Marksmanship_Program

They do. They get the food from the church food bank down the road. But you have to be a member of (((the tribe))) to pry anything out of the synagogue's claws.

$10 worth of ramen isn't really enough for a month. You could buy roughly 5 cases of 12 packs of ramen, which each pack being about 390 calories. This would average out to about 760 calories per day which isn't really enough for anyone.

His wife as concubine

Find sikhs. They often do free food for anyone.

You despise us because our government openly sells us bullets?

Our government sells your government bullets. Do you hate your gov. now?

just go to walmart they can't stop you even if they cared

Enjoy another set of broken teeth in Poland

?

serve all your food on a 10 dollar bill.
>eating off $10

Go to a store with a yard/garden department (like a big-box hardware store) and buy the biggest sack of birdseed you can find for $10.

Cheaper birdseeds are actually more edible because they load up the millet and cracked corn in favor of stuff like unshelled seeds.

It's probably going to be a 25-30lb sack.

So, you'd have a bit less than a pound of raw millet and cracked corn to eat per day.

It won't be a great deal of fun, but it's enough to feed you for a month.

bartin is that you?

Drink fuckloads of water, eat rice, beans or pasta, whatever is the cheapest

>not using bird seed to attract birds and eating pidgeon for a month

kek a manager at a walgreen near my old house got arrested for raping a shoplifter

1. stab somebody
2. go to jail
3. eat for free
4. profit??

:(

>not doing both and eating roasted fowl on a bed of seeds evvy day
pleb

$9 worth of oats
$1 worth of milk

Cheat for the rest

try any of these:
>capture and gather insects that you find, when you have enough cook them
>sausages and milkybars
>paper
>electrical wires, to gain their energy
>tree bark
>mud pies

As apposed to not having a gun and being murdered and having your wife raped in your own home compared to someone who does have one.
Yeah fuck off retard pussy.

>bullets

nigga you going to jail

*opposed

Yeah, that

Shoplifting is bad but rape is worse. Sounds like everybody lost in this scenario.

That's a shit bet if he didn't put in a weight loss clause.

I mean, you can survive, but you'll be half the man you were.

Aye, I had a girlfriend in college who would go to the youth ministries on campus since they regularly had potlucks and being the wonderful woman she was, would never bring her own and just gibsmedat to all those who played their part

Kill urself shitredditsays pedo

Link to sotry please

youtube.com/watch?v=AEciKnfhr3Y

can someone explain this joke to me?

Buy a pair of kneepads

>shoplift
>get caught
>go to jail
>eat for free

Good idea mate

You're pretty fucked unless you want to be starved and malnourished by the end of the month.

What the fuck is having a nice bouquet going to do for help?

Coupleof question. Will the wager begin on March 1? If so, just stock up on food now so you have enough to last most of next month.

How much is on the line? What are the stakes?

Last year I entered into a wager with 5 friends to see who could lose the most weight in 6 months. We put up $300 each. I lost 70 lbs and won $1,500.

Best of luck on your wager, OP.

>having a wife
>having a House
>having a gun
>getting robbed

gtfo

>everyone is out to get me, murder my loved ones and enter my home

Go back to your bunker you retarded Doomsday-prepping paranoid faggot.

>Federal is a corporate brand name

Would there be anything to stop someone calling their company, for example, "Government Issue" or "US Army Issue"?

This sounds like the guy that raped the alligator that nearly ate him.

Get a coupon book for bulk groceries.

>poor middle aged roastie who never settled down sneaks a can of stewing steak to feed her bastard son
>gets caught and taken into backroom to talk to manager
>is blackmailed into sex with the manager or else he'll call the cops and put her in jail

dumpster diving