My idiot friend thinks cupcakes are a meme, how can somebody be so stupid? Everything is not a fucking meme...

My idiot friend thinks cupcakes are a meme, how can somebody be so stupid? Everything is not a fucking meme, much like bacon it has always been around and isn't going anywhere

I hate the meme meme, but if any food actually is a meme - and I hate to break it to you - but it's cupcakes.

cupcakes are a meme you cunt, its one thats around for a couple years but it still is one

You're wrong cupcakes are a standard food that has existed for literally ages

In the mid-aughts they went full meme-status. Sorry.

Barney go to bed.

>Fried egg on a burger

Did someone say meme?

They've been around since before your grandmas grandmas grandmas grandma was even a sperm you little shit

Doesnt matter. Their current staus is meme.

No it isn't

just because something existed before it became a meme doesn't mean it can't be a meme
holy fuck, get off the internet if you think this
Cupcakes, like bacon and cool ranch doritoes are a meme, deal with it or neck yourself

>subtile ponyposting
Your queen saw what you did. She is not amused.

This isn't even close to subtle, unlike three other threads this week.

Something that existed since before the word meme existed cannot be a meme. Cupcakes are a fad.
A meme exclusively refers to Internet shit something that is copied over and over and over again.

This.
I've seen more subtle posing in fencing projects.

>cupcakes are a meme
>bacon is a meme

Why can't people just post about the foods they enjoy in peace?

>Why can't people just post about the ponies they enjoy in FTFY

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with those small cartoon horses.

Then again I didn't really take a closer look at OP's pic.

You should look at it and be very upset to the point of rage.

>rage
>at symbols/designs which are meaningless to me

?????

when did the word "meme" replace the word "fad"

The balloons represent Pinkie Pie who is the element of laughter, the diamonds represent Rarity who is the element of generosity, the star represents Twilight Sparkle who is the element of magic, the butterflies represent Fluttershy who is the element of kindness, and the rainbow represents Rainbow Dash who is the element of loyalty

Its a meme

We found one!
Get the stun batons and the beating batons!

Why?

Ponies aside, these look like very delicious cupcakes. Nicely decorated, neat, probably taste great.

Why can't you just ignore the pony aspect?

Some time after 1976, and why shouldn't it?

>Everything is not a fucking meme
Oh to be young again

This. Like Converse sneakers cupcakes were nothing new, but they sure were fashionable in the early 2000's.
In terms of OP pic cupcakes is definitely a meme.

Forgot that apples are for Applejack, the element of honesty

Fact: Food, beverages and other consumables are incapable of being memes.

Oh yeah? This crude bread made of flour and water alone, is a meme that survived 2000 years and holds a major part of the world population captive to the degree of worship.

[spoiler]"All my friends are here! And Applejack is here too."[/spoiler]

Die you fucking Barneyfag

At least use the sage option so you don't kick it back to the top, numbnuts.

Knowing they were made by a horsefucker they probably have cum in them.

Can't let them get away with shilling

OP broke no rules, it's a food image first and foremost not a pony image, and now you're trolling/spamming which is actually breaking a rule

So you bump their thread and get more people seeing it and more replies instead of making your comments and saging?

Are you literally retarded?

yellow with butterflies is best cupcake

His image is rampant with MLP references you fucking cuckold

nah, he's OP.

Not really, they're cupcakes with cutie marks. That isn't "rampant" with references, they're fucking cupcakes that were probably designed for some kids party happening to be mlp themed

Here's a Jem cake faggot, cry more because of your autism queer

Who gives a fuck?

>Not really, they're cupcakes with cutie marks
>cutie mark
>not a rampant mlp reference
Um, user-chan...

The point is who cares, this isn't /v/ or some other teenager autist board, if you're still offended by the image of something referencing a cartoon show because of things that happened 7 years ago you need to off yourself

If OP had posted a thread saying "hey guys, which pony do you think makes the tastiest cupcake" or "hey lets talk about my little pony, btw look at these cupcake" there would be a reason to even mention it

There used to be this little cupcake store nearby and by little I mean tiny as fuck
They had big Nutella cupcakes so thick you struggled to finish one, it was really cheap too
Only bad thing about it was it opened for three hours a day four days a week Wich never made sense to me
It ended up closing and now it's a regular bakery, I really miss those cupcakes

Funny - this could have been a good thread that doesn't mention ponies even once, if not some butthurt autists that are unable to just ignore any vague MLP reference.

This is Veeky Forums, they feel like they get paid to do this shit.

We all know there's at least one user who takes pleasure in making stealth pony threads here. It's been going on for years.

What's the harm? As long as the overlap with cooking is good enough this can go on as a cooking thread?

They are cutting edge überhipßter shite in flyover country you elitist coastie college boy

This is why Trump won

Nope, these degenerates can't be shilling shit.

It doesn't bother me, but does remind me of the civil wars that stuff caused on /b/ half a decade ago. To me that was the last really hilarious thing that happened there.
Really, I couldn't care less.

Cupcakes never were and have never been hipster

There might be hipster cupcakes, there is also hipster hop, hipster metal, hipster pancakes, hipstar waffles, hipster country, hipster sports, there is a hipster version of anything you can imagine but very few things are inherently hipster

>pinkie _pie_
>_apple_ jack
>rainbow _dash_ (of multicoloured sprinkles)
>pony _cupcake_ creepy copy _pasta_ references
I can see it now. It can not be unseen. It is a sign.

These degenerates still need to fucking die and need to be called out on it.