Chainlink will be the biggest tech revolution since the industrial revolution

Chainlink will be the biggest tech revolution since the industrial revolution

Attached: link.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/87lnw0/chainlink_coin_to_be_3d_printed_or_pressed/
artificiallawyer.com/2018/03/28/ashurst-joins-smart-contract-consortium-the-accord-project/
medium.com/@devlin.trace/chainlink-alpha-node-in-aws-a-beginners-guide-in-progress-c498fc9d44ab
medium.com/@devlin.trace/chainlink-alpha-node-in-aws-a-beginners-guide-4af49be26a3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one coin to rule them all

Attached: chainlink coin.png (1000x1000, 285K)

you're the 'bancor is literally unstopable' retard aren't you?

link will unironically be the second cumming of christ CHECK EM

Insecure linklets shilling link everyday. Tells you much about this coin

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 3.jpg (970x980, 222K)

now have 14888 link will i make it?

You will need atleast 150k

Best box in the business.

please don't compare link with that piece of shit

Yes

Attached: 1522203475265.png (1013x1000, 153K)

nice

you know why they hate Link? Cause they know we know. Most people who get annoyed with the whole Link mania, and spread stupid fud are actually link holders They hate to know a bunch of neets, anime fans, pajeets and poor young dudes are going to get rich with this. They know link is totally different from anything. You don't even need to read the whitepaper or know anything about how link actually works. They way Sergey has been conducting the whole project is a major shift from the shit hole that is crypto, the fake partnerships, the fake promises, the idiotic photo-ops.

read this and understand why he obviously has a completely different vision than the scum that leads projects in crypto and tech world
quora.com/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail

and yes my threads are, naturally, hyperbolic. But if you know anything about the labor market, and you actually worked in a fucking bank you probably know how much manual input is still necessary, and especially, how much of that is extremely hard to audit. Smart-Contracts are interesting instruments but totally worthless without data-fetching.
If the internet gave you data, and smart contracts are complex frameworks to use them, its the bridge between them that will one of the most valuable assets you can probably imagine.
then imagine that bridge being used in trillion markets...

we're gonna make it or i'll just let rory kill me

Attached: rory.png (737x534, 717K)

ROFLMAO TOMATO MAYO

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/87lnw0/chainlink_coin_to_be_3d_printed_or_pressed/

here is source if interested, he posted the PSD

Based. So true. Link holders who fud the shit of this project cause they want others to fail are scum.

We're going to fucking make it, stinkies.

Attached: 1517487077689.jpg (540x525, 36K)

yup. link holders who are envious of others are pure shit.

....guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-085156.png (1080x1920, 220K)

This is true because I do excatly like this and I own 20k links.

Explain what this means. I am not autistic.

Omg dudes they changed the code to review in cfg

t. brainlet here, care to explain?

Attached: 1444594095051.jpg (210x258, 19K)

not anything to lose your load over

Has everyone sold? Just heads up the pattern is about to complete and link is going to break downward in a major way

Attached: downward.png (1251x707, 53K)

I accumulate since oct 2017 but im not done. I only have 3k so far due my small income. I want it to moon but buying some link at 0.30 again felt amazing.

Also there is no news so every pump will just end in a dump. Link holder who are angry at fuders are just greedy and will be the first one who sell in a pump.

Cup and handle completing.
Says the price will go down

Sure it will. but y are you postin this shit all over the board every day?

Every bizlet has already bought some LINK, just in case, so you won't change anything.

You'd better tell us about some other coins you think are worth holding.

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with LINK, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

whew where do you live? what o you do?

what model. been thinking of switching to asic from my 12 vega 64's

Built them myself when Sergey announced LINK.

Ive been accumulating index funds since 2000. Ive never sold any to avoid loss. I have 3mil now - more than i ever need. You can't time the market. Attempting to is an idiot strategy and only succeeds on luck. You can fail big too.

Be patient faggots, you'll make money.

would you consider building anymore?

> the handle is as long and deep as it needs to be

Blessed, are the Linkies.
For they are truly tested.
For only they know a holy anguish.
For only they can be granted freedom.
For only their faith is righteous.
Praise Kek,
May our Lord grant his people mercy and guide them through the FUD.
May he bestow protection upon Sergey the Creator, solver of the Oracle.
May he grant shelter to AssBlaster, prophet of the Great Transfer.

Desperation to thee, who with weak hands, casts aside his stack.
Glory to those who hodl true, as they will be rewarded in this life and the next.
So it is written, so it shall be.

Attached: 1522232981384.jpg (537x799, 198K)

Then you are retarded. "Don't try the time and market" is the same caliber advice as those who tell you "not to use credit cards." Yes 94% of people will fuck it up, but there is 100% guaranteed ways of doing it that will benefit you, provided you have self control and aren't a nigger.

I shouldnt have bought LINK...

because i want to give a chance to guys like this
to read my threads and know about link and try to make an effort to accumulate as much as they can.

In case you're serious, he's joking. Link cannot be mined. Please research this before putting in even a dollar

i bought link at 20 cents before with a loan. paid the loan + some spare to buy myself a new phone when LINK hit 90 cents. couldve been left with more LINK but i'm happy enough

Hey... call me a retard, i don't care. I still have 3 million dollars.

Bancor is a shit idea, link is not.

Let us pray
>Our Father who art in heaven
>Sergey be thy name
>Thy stinkies come
>Thy link become
>1k EOY

>Give us today our daily thread
>And forgive the weak hands
>As we forgive those who dump bags on us

>And lead us not unto JUSTing
>But deliver us from Jewery
>For thine is the link, the stink, and the big mac forever
>Amen

Attached: 1506256052098.jpg (537x615, 100K)

dont listen to this faggot, you can mine LINK perfectly fine from a laptop

I mine Linkies by waking up at 6 wageslaving and coming back home almost dead and going to sleep, I mine with my own life. then I buy linkies

just use a laptop

lol youre fucking retarded falling for that bait

lurk moar....it is fucking glorious bait. don't ruin it.

Blasphemy

Attached: 1522177065513.jpg (480x540, 27K)

Descending triangles are a bullish pattern dummy.

Look at essentially every junior gold miner two years ago.

DELETE

Reposting in this thread cause I fucked up. I knew I should olhave sold and didn't. I'm dying. I'm 24 and running out of time. I had 120k. I was only 10x away from "making it". I'm sitting jhere drinking Smirnoff trying to figure out what the guck I should do? Any advice? Should I buy REQ? I've already read link whitepaper 20 times. Wish I had a sexy wife tbfucjinghonest

Attached: IMG_1558.jpg (750x1020, 72K)

I'm mining from the GUI wallet on windows64bit? This has been working well enough I'm making 2863 LINK per day

shit they released the gui?

> But if you know anything about the labor market, and you actually worked in a fucking bank you probably know how much manual input is still necessary
Absolutely this.
I used to work at a logistics dept for an electronics company.

My job was basically getting info about shit being delivered and typing it into some program that looked straight from the 90s. Sometimes I needed to press the "Consolidate" and "Register" button after looking for serial numbers online.

If SC manage to automate this shit, themn oh boi, rich guys are getting so much richer.
Whole depts gonna get fired, and that is when you would like to have your ass covered by practically owning the guyz who sacked you.

I understand that logistics is more of a Walton thing, but I still choose Chainlink, cos they are aimed at a much bigger market and chink-free. Plus, when Chainlink provides their solution, applications are endless.
You would be able to perform wiring, tracking and whatever shit you like by paying the node operators.

LINK is a token retards

Fuck off fudded. it’s been 10k stinkies to make it

Can I mine it with a Ledger?

I have bought one on Ebay and the seller said I could mine crypto with it. Stiull can't figure out the way to do it

ugly as fuk

i would contact them directly since they probably would know more about it

You bought a ledger on ebay?
Dont fucking use that shit you'll lose everything retard

Yeah I bought all my hardware wallet miners from amazon unironically. It works best if you run the GUI windows64bit version just download it from smartcontract.com it takes about 1 week to sync the blockchain but you'll be making 2962 LINK or more per day it's definitely worth the time/money

Y? The site says they arre secure can't be hacked. That is the reason they don't seal the box, have you known that?
Also, the program from the CD ssays my Ledger is legit.

Just gotta find a way to mine with it.

>> But if you know anything about the labor market, and you actually worked in a fucking bank you probably know how much manual input is still necessary

> first part of digitalization is the api. companies (financial and insurances) are into it at the moment.

> second this manual work cost FTE. api + blockchain + link + smartcontract automate the business

> 3 finance are afraid of fintech.

Brcause they come with a passphrase to use in case you lose your ledger and with that password you/they can access your funds.

If you bought it in ebay instead of the official store chances are the dick that sold it to you has saved that password and is waiting for you to put funds so he can steal them

You cant fucking mine a token, stop larping retard

Why would I put my trust and money in the hands of this dopey-looking fuck?

Only neoluddites should be scared of LINK
Any business would be happy to cut cost at the expense of work force

Thanks, you've given me strength to carry on another day.

indeed

Who else is regularly checking the GitHub? Is there anything comfier than watching /our guys/ Steve and Dimitri committing live?

thodges.

>You cant fucking mine a token
nice fud

I sold 80% of my stack last night. How suicidal will I be one week from now?

>May he grant shelter to AssBlaster, prophet of the Great Transfer

I love this line

>Let us pray
>Our Father who art in heaven
>Sergey be thy name
>Thy stinkies come
>Thy link become
>1k EOY

>Give us today our daily thread
>And forgive the weak hands
>As we forgive those who dump bags on us

>And lead us not unto JUSTing
>But deliver us from Jewery
>For thine is the link, the stink, and the big mac forever
>Amen

Attached: waves.webm (1280x720, 178K)

artificiallawyer.com/2018/03/28/ashurst-joins-smart-contract-consortium-the-accord-project/

Tae Royle, head of digital legal services at Ashurst, said: ‘Smart contracts are already being used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of cryptocurrency and digital assets globally. But we lack common standards and frameworks for ensuring legal enforceability of smart contracts.’

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on running a LINK node? What are the rewards? Is it worth it?

link is just a meme. If you start a node you pay 1 link per week to run it.

How much longer do I have to accumulate?

weak fud.
If you want people to stay away from your linkies you have to be more smart

Attached: 1520777373930.jpg (732x493, 63K)

link will probably stay under 1$ for a few month

i worked on a very big bank and every fucking thing i had to do was mostly manual (and everything could have been easily automated). my colleague actually had to input direct data of interest rates in clients accounts when the market close. You can imagine the amount of mistakes shit like that generated. I heard horror stories.

That’s good I had to cash out most of my portfolio for moving costs, if LINK moons before I can buy back I really might have to kms.

Yep, on my work the cost of misclick was also rather high

One mistake and you have to pay taxes for 1000 of controllers instead of 100
Another mistake and a part of a container is not declared and the sender is basically smuggling it past the border. If it gets examined, you are fucked.

In 2 mos of my work there I have manage to keep the error rate low: smuggled 20 units of some low price shit. But I can easily see ppl mistakenly smuggling whole containers, cos they registered the cargo to a different warehouse or some other shit

Can anyone help me out here? Maybe this guy:
Or just tell me if this guy is trolling? I'd be interested in setting up a node if it means I can accumulate more Link with it

Just buy the linkpool ICO and receive eternal dividends as long as ti lives

Is Clause a legitimate competitor for Link? Seems like it could be but I can’t find much about their actual approach.

>nice try shill

Link is an Erc20 token with the added ability of being minable. . Retards buy this coin without knowing that is easily minable so it will keep dumping whenever miners take profits. It won't ever moon

>Link holders who fud the shit of this project cause they want others to fail are scum.

Yup. Just buy the whole fuding to swing trade thing is shit

>Link is an Erc20 token with the added ability of being minable

except its not mineable at all and you just type random shit

medium.com/@devlin.trace/chainlink-alpha-node-in-aws-a-beginners-guide-in-progress-c498fc9d44ab
medium.com/@devlin.trace/chainlink-alpha-node-in-aws-a-beginners-guide-4af49be26a3c

erc677 dum dum

Mainnet isnt up yet so you can't make LINK by being a node operator yet

And yes, that guy is trolling