What's the deal with these itsy bitsy Yakult bottles? Is this the average serving size of a beverage in Asia...

What's the deal with these itsy bitsy Yakult bottles? Is this the average serving size of a beverage in Asia? 100 mL what the eff? How am I supposed to enjoy this when it's gone after a single gulp?

Other urls found in this thread:

siggisdairy.com/products/#?productSection=filmjolk
siggisdairy.com/locations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're supposed to sip it

Sorry, but this is America.

It's incredibly fucking sugary. Yakult is almost double the sugar concentration of orange juice or Coca Cola.

You sip a little at a time and then wash it down with something like tea.

it's annoying but i just drink an 8 pack in one sitting.

i don't think fermented sugar yogurt is something you are supposed to drink a lot of.

>go to anime con
>Yakult people are there giving out free bottles
>drink several free bottles of Yakult throughout the day
>mfw I found out just how much sugar is in those

Yakult isn't a baverage, it's medicine, you fucking mong.

I never used to like Yakut but since I've found out that it's Japanese I'm going to start drinking it again.
I'm sure I'll grow to like it.

Just recently started drinking these to improve my gut flora since I've probably destroyed it completely from years of daily drinking.

One a day, hoping I get some benefit of it. Heard healthy guy flora can aid in weight loss, so that's what I'm drinking them for.

>sugar
>11g

lol, that's equivalent to a single clementine.
this would be considered low glycemic intake.

>i don't like this
>oh wait, it's japanese?
>i MUST like it

kys

it's designed to work with japanese gut bacteria, which is superior to western bacteria because of all the seaweed they eat.

you won't get the full benefits.

Siggi's, Filmjolk Drinkable Yogurt

siggisdairy.com/products/#?productSection=filmjolk

siggisdairy.com/locations/

I drink both Yakult and Siggis Drinkable Yogurt once a day.

If you care about gut flora, Siggis filmjölk, drinkable yogurt, has more live active cultures than Yakult.

They have more reasonably sized ones in Japan.
Pic related. It's about 300ml

It's made in Korea

Look up tibicos, all you need is fifteen bucks, good water (not chloriminated tap water) and sugar and you have a probiotic on demand. For the month that I drank it, my shits were truly as good as they'd ever been, I felt like I had just eaten a lot of fiber and they weren't too solid nor too squishy.. just right

>buying filmjolk

I thought you scandis just rubbed a bit of wolfsbane in the milk jar and let it stand on the counter.

I drink the mexican version

It's literally just a probiotic shot, OP, you aren't meant to enjoy it as a beverage. You're supposed to take it with food as a supplement to clean up your poop tunnel

With all the dicks you have brooming out yours it's probably a waste of time though

>How am I supposed to enjoy this

You don't. I remember having them as a kid and they tasted like shit.

Myfitnesspal say a bottle has only 4g of sugar so you people must be memeing

Nevermind guys, apparently it is 10g of sugar, its just that myfitnesspal has two entries for yakult

>memeing
Idiot.

>With all the dicks you have brooming out yours it's probably a waste of time though
kek

That shit is a scam and is horrible for you.

It's because you aren't supposed to drink allot of it.

Doesn't survive the acid of your stomach...