Varg claims Europeans have mostly neanderthal DNA

Can any of you sciencebitches dispute this? Or is he correct?

>youtube.com/watch?v=8SbKaTmgoAo

Are the kind of DNA tests people are having to show their ancestry wrong? In these tests they can show you how much neanderthal DNA you have, but do scientists have a complete sample of a true neanderthal to accurately do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
genetics.org/content/194/1/199
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6174/1017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only a nigger would say that.

>wanting to be a Homo-sapiens instead of the clearly superior neanderthal

Does someone kow what happened to koanicsoul.com?

The website is down. Did it move to another domain?

Holy fucking kek

I don't think it is possible to have this bad of an understanding of what those numbers mean

And he claims that Europeans are closer to Neanderthals, fucking kek

People should seriously start learning about the mainstream science before they jump to shitty conclusions

Neanderthals have died out. It is not known why. I suggest weather as a hypothesis.

why should i ever consider listening to some retarded snownigger's uneducated and bigoted opinion about something such as genetics or anything that isn't dickswinging about muhhh neggers and yuropeen culture?

That's nonsense, there is about 10% neanderthal dna in the genome at most

Well that's a fair hypothesis since neanderthalls were heavily adapted to a specific clinate

Varg is correct humans and Neanderthal are 99.8% genetically identical and Europeans are more Neanderthal than the rest of humanity, the 1-4% ratio is based on the 23and me white paper that compares Africans and with non-Africans and not an Actual side by side genetic comparison of European to Neanderthal DNA. The 1-4% is assumed to be Neanderthal specific DNA.
In 2010 the Neanderthal gnome prodject derived a complete gnome of Neanderthal from 4 Neanderthal individuals some of wich were non European ie: Altai Neanderthal and Western Caucasus Neanderthal.
Svaante Pääbo is Half Jewish and the owners of 23and me are as well and we all know how mainstream academics forbids any racial science and pushes the OOA theory.
Neanderthal descended from Homo Heidelburgensis who appears 780,000 years ago in Europe, plenty of time to evolve blue eyes blond red and brown hair as well as pale skin.

They racemixed with other humans. We are both neanderthal and humans. Becouse there were less neanderthals than humans we only have like 3 percent dna from them.

>3 percent

Fuck that's right, what I meant to say in my earlier post

How can I have only 3% Neanderthal DNA but be 98% identical to a chimpanzee?

>How can I have only 3% Neanderthal DNA but be 98% identical to a chimpanzee?
presumably because neanderthals descended from the same common ancestor as humans and chimpanzees as well. What a thought, right?

He is correct about DNA tests being bullshit but he is literally retarded otherwise.

Look at a Neanderthal DNA map and stop listening to pretentious trve kvlt retards.

>superior neantherdal
>people think neantherdals were superior because they're neantherdals

Hah

If eurofags are fucking neanderthals then what the hell does that make the african savages down south who build with their shit and don't even know how to boil water

Well we know that their cranium size is a lot bigger(despite a smaller body)
And in modern humans it correlates with average iq for races

It doesn't mean that they were superior to us, or even smarter of course

Why do people listen to this retarded church-burning murderer on any topic?

Actually east asians(Japs,Gooks;Chinks) are humans with most neanderthal genes
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
genetics.org/content/194/1/199

>cranium size = IQ

citation needed

Lynn, R. Race Differences in Intelligence. Washington Summit Publishers, 2006. (p. 136)

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf

>richard lynn
It's false flag jews like him that is ruining the racial sciences.

>Can any of you sciencebitches dispute this? Or is he correct?

science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6174/1017

Is Varg a genetic scientist who has published a paper proving his hypothesis? No? Then maybe, just maybe he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.