How do i make myself smarter Veeky Forums?

How do i make myself smarter Veeky Forums?

front loading pain

>Front loading page
I mean like everyday tips or routines.
Im kinda interested

Dunno, try crosswords.

What do you mean by smart?

Learn useful stuff

Go to school OP

You can regrow braincells and stimulate new synapses by using your brain. Inversely not using your brain leads to decline.

Practice puzzles every day. Use critical thinking on everything.
>in b4 brain is the biggest muscle in the human body

Getting a higher iq

Just zap your brain a couple of times, its actually worked on some people hit by lightning.

What worked for me:
Read a lot of literature (not well, but tried)
Exercised a lot
Took a bunch of college courses
Learned a language to a mediocre beginner level (few hundred hrs)
Learned math
Read translations of the Greeks
Socialized more
Ate better diet
Got job
Generally tried and failed at varying goals in life

Any particular puzzles/puzzle games? A lot of them are turbo-casual these days, hard to find something that actually requires a brain.

My dick is the biggest muscle in the human body

I'd say critical thinking is more important than puzzles or brain teasers. You can practice that on almost anything.

Study IQ tests. How they work, what kinds of questions, etc. Literally all you can do.

IQ means nothing.

>in b4 brain is the biggest muscle in the human body

but it is

Isn't the brain a cluster of muscle? Or is that still counted as "a muscle"?

>brain
>not glutes

>regrow
grow yes, but a dead neuron cant be resurrected. Neurons cant divide anymore

>brain is muscle
do you even science/google m8 ?

It's a cluster of neurons

Trips prove it, squats are essential

YOU cant. youre not capable of independent thought that leads you to a solution to your problems, hence why you made a thread asking how to be smart. you couldve googled, clicked the sticky, browsed through the archives, but you didnt. you asked.

you asked here too do you even know what you want? do you want to improve your math? learn more about an academic subject? appear smart?

just stop and think. thats it. put some thought into what you do, and how you do it, and thats it. thats really all theres to it.

>unique IP
>multiple posts
nice try retard

Dubs prove it's proven.

- read a bunch of trivia books
- pay attention in school
- pick topics you find interesting and study them (just find books and use SQ3R to absorb)
- widen your vocabulary
- make sure your grammar is on point
- read science.and tech related news frequently

and hear beethoovern and learn to juggle. sleep regularly.

and do sports.

>>Eat healthy.
>>Exercise
>>Challenger yourself.
>>Do some brain teasers.
>>Socialize.
>>Practice
>>Get good sleep.

Idk what else? Aim for mastery, not a brief scope that is a mile wide and an inch deep.

The brain isn't the biggest muscle in the body... It's not even a muscle.

>critical thinking

what is this meme? They've been telling me to do this since 2nd grade, but whats does it really mean?

>whats does it really mean?

You're doing it right now

question everything

Read challenging books about things that interest you. There is no other way.

Read a book nigger.

>mean like everyday tips or routines.
>Im kinda interested

Everything that I have read about neuroscience suggests that you cannot.

However, you can make yourself more knowledgeable and practice skills.

Mostly, the big hurdle is laziness. If you can overcome laziness and find self-motivation, you are guaranteed to "become smarter".

The act to think in a critical way about everything and question the logical/objective validity of every theme you come across.
You must remove bias, dogmas, prejudices, "common sense" and generally don't give anything as given if not based on a factual basis to define your stances and arguments.

Whether you have an opinion on something, scan your thought to the core and see on what basis it actually holds and if your reasoning contains some logical fallacies

I am not sure this can be archived with everything, but the more you do, the more your thinking will become fully logical and analytical, that is a more useful way to cultivate your intellect instead of wasting time on crosswords - not that I am against them, I just find them less useful than how much important developing critical thinking is.

Depends on your definition of smart

IQ only measures your pattern recognition which is indeed a good part of intelligence, but in the end doesn't mean anything if you have the patience to learn, experiment and improve your mental skills as well as critical thinking. We can say that high IQ simply means you may quickly get some stuff that lower IQ people require more time and thought

Memory palace

Mental exercises too, like identifying thinking patterns in yourself and attempting to quantify your own existence mentally. Constantly monitoring and adjusting my mental behavior helped me a great deal.