Why do I do this to myself

Why do I do this to myself

Deathwish? Selfloathing? Laack of selfcontrol?
Still in your teens? Idk

Just remember that the person taking your order laughs at how much of a pathetic fatass you are

ME LIKE MAC

Op u can make food at home s easy ND fun

Man i don't know how "you guys" do it. If i eat junk food i regret it IMMEDIATELY. Stomach aches to no end, diarrhea, the whole business. It's like my mind said yes eat that garbage but my body say no stop being retarded.

ME ENJOY MCCHICKEN

ME LIKE NEAGOT

>get MacDon's craving for the first time in years
>head there after work, but 2 McChickens
>eat one of them and have a bite out of the other

See you again in 2 years McDonalds. I'll go back to cooking fresh, healthy food as always. Try it OP. Fast food is a meme for lazy, fat people.

ME CRAVE FRIES

WHAT MACDONS

>Why do I do this to myself
fat addict

WHO LIKE MCRAP
U FAT NO U

ME WANT COLA NOW

ME WANT SPREITE

Where's that lazy fat fuck janitor to delete these shitposts?

>2 mchickens
>2 cheeseburgers
>6 nuggets
>small fries
You'll be fine m8. Come find me when you're demolishing 4 mcdoubles, 2 bacon egg and cheese biscuits, 20 nuggets, large fries and a large soda twice a week.

Does this board even have a janitor?

jesus christ man. how do you eat all that at once

Nice taste in deodorant senpai. For me Degree is the best anti-perspirant.

It's cheap, it's convenient and if you're used to eating it on a regular basis it tastes familiar and good. The only way to break away is to stop eating this stuff for a while - like months or even years. Then when you go back it won't taste so good, and you'll no longer crave it.

ME EAT JANITOR

For Me

Do what to yourself?

So you've got
>mcdouble
>mcchicken
>6 piece mcnugget
>small fry
>uneaten burger

That's a weak ass binge.

ME WANT BURGER

I don't understand how people can eat fast food every day for every meal and not hate themselves.

It's not even satisfying or enjoyable after the first few bites.

>not hate themselves

what do you think this thread is hon

why did I laugh at this

Because you're a dumbass

Same, I just had burger king after like 7 months without fast food and I am currently on the toilet taking a moist shit

Woo woo woo!

well you're not wrong there

>what do you think this board is hon
ftfy

OP, kill your fatass, but please find your own way to the hole so we don't have to hire a backhoe to lift your fatass to it.