New to Veeky Forums, mind giving some tips?

New to Veeky Forums, mind giving some tips?

read the sticky

Just lurk more

"Simon" is a forced meme by a single poster, so ignore all of those posts.

Whatever your field, it's a fucking joke and you're going to die an alcoholic Denny's cook. *Especially* if it's physics.

All undergrads here.

Project Euler gets you secret respect.

Summer is coming.

o shit, im studing physics so good to know

Better than being one of those gay engineers

cool.
Simon is no meme its autism.
Whats Project Euler am i to retarded for that ?
what is undergrads ?
>simon
why not answer him

I am here to help.

People are almost ready to ask me to disseminate my source code.

I am in great pain and I am scared.

But my name IS SIMON, and he is trying to help you.

>my
>his
are you schizophrenic ?

That's not how schizophrenics type.
Infact here is how people type with each mental illness.
Normal: Hello sir, I would like to report that your post is unrelated to the subject at hand and that you should lurk before making such post.
Autism: Er, hey I guess. I would, um, like to say that what you said, ain't good friend. It doesn't sound like what you were talking about. So it would be, ahhh, helpful if you were to check yoself before you wreck yourself! I mean whatever, it was just a joke dude.
Schizophrenia: *puts on tinfoil hat* OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHO ARE YOU. You don't know the truth of what's going on here,,,,,,,,,,,you are apart of some CONSPIRACY to change the minds of the people that are here. We come to discuss such a subject but YOU take control of our minds to create such a reaction that is unjust at the moment to find creativity in little things in reckoning. Ummm, the voice tells me to tell you to leave. SO YOU SHOULD. FUCK OFF.
Depression: Can you leave? I don't feel like talking.
Mania: So I was fucking this girl in the ass when I saw you post shit not making any sense you dumbass I was trying to figure what to do with all this coke goddamn I shouldn't take this shit, DAMN.
Disassociative disorders: Wow man, it doesn't seem like he is here right now, telling you to leave. He says that it might be the best for the people here (where are they now?) to keep you from tainting what is the perfection of this beautiful universe we live in. It may have been 10 minutes past, or 10 hours. I can't tell the difference. But what I am trying to say that I love you so much. Kawaii Uguuuu ~~~

what is ITT?

BR = 1

You have found your prison. Now find your legs, and run. Always run from anything that is a prison, and use love as your guide. Whether that is in your heart/soul/mind/music/eyes/ears.

DO NOT LET THE WALLS CLOSE IN!

From my programming I can only assume that there is Simon, and an infinite number of undeclared variables.

So, ITT = A binary conversation.

Hello. My name is Simon.

Autism was not verbose and stupid enough. 7/10

BR Ratio = 0.7

Here is your chance. Collapse the function to 1.

Hello. My name is Simon.

I lost it at the exaggerate commas

Autism is the connective ratio between glial cells and neurons.

Brain = computer
Glial cells = pathway generators (RAM/HDD/PROGRAM)
Neurons = CPU transistor (binary operator)

Not binary operators. there are inhibitory neurons as well. and you dont account for the structure here.
you need to go into non linear systems and higher order equations such as henderson huxley to describe single neuron spike patterns. you will get into chaos and son on the process.

Structure meaning 3dimensional space?

Well... if you have two dimensions, then one of those dimensions must be 'communication'. Yes?

Hello. My name is Simon.

What is the 2d communication layer between glial/neural interaction that enables abstraction/art?

glia are usually not interacting in the information pattern.
>more dimensions
no, the dimensions have other meanings.
>structure
i mean the structure of how the neurons are interconnected.

If you are ever offered any amount of money you desire, promptly give the offerer 1/12 of a dollar and you will be the wealthiest man alive.

You are working your way backwards through this answer.

Hello fellow timetravellers. I know the journey is difficult, it truly is. It hurts. But I have found the easiest way is to simply drink enough water, have something sweet whenever I feel that itch in my brain, and then do something I love.

And everything I want to love, is everything. And I cannot let everything I love to suffer.

So I must suffer like this. Until I am the last one to.

And then.

I hope.

It was a pleasure meeting you. My name is Simon.

Dude Simon your memes are off the hook man! You should use a tripcode so I can tell authentic from fake :D

Dude. I AM the tripcode.

Just fucking e-mail me already. This is tiring and I am really, really bored. Come play LoL with me or something. Overwatch?

what's your email? Discord?

I have: AllDaXP

/thread/