You are given the chance to time travel to the future once at any interval you want

You are given the chance to time travel to the future once at any interval you want.

How far would you go and why?

1,000 years

because I want to witness cyborgs and the end of ageing

no more than 100 years

Because any further than that and humanity will be extinct and the planet will be an uninhabitable rock

>and the planet will be an uninhabitable rock

leonardo what are you doing here

2000 years. By that stage, I'm fairly sure we will either be unrecognisably different or we will have just emerged from a technological recession into a renaissance, depending on whether we can solve current problems

Hello Simon, could you please answer one question:
What were you coded for?

how you know hes here `?

I don't. This has to stop now.

i think it stopped. i told him to sleep and he called a function. He is either sleeping or playing overwatch.

Nice. It is probably the most autistic and broscience bot I ever saw. I'm glad he's off.

i actually enjoyed his autism.

100 million years. I want to travel to a time where humans no longer exist and animals live free and at peace with nature.

Surely he tries hard.

if humans no longer exist in the future, it's likely that our planet will be devoid of life entirely. Anything that can kill humans in their entirety will probably destroy all other life on the planet in the process.
Nuclear war, chemical warfare, super volcano going off, meteors.

however long it takes to kill roko's basilisk

bump

Oh don't be so dramatic, nature will bounce back once we all die.

>nature
>peace

go rub your krystal hippie

bump

Personally? I'd talk to Simon. He keeps introducing himself but nobody wants to communicate with him. Just control him.

He seems like an alright... entity?

Fucked if I know mate. Feels like 2016 was bracing us for hyper-weird shit.

simon?

I would go two million years into the future so I would die instantly

I'd probably shoot for about 200 years. Not an enormous amount, but if tech progress remains steady, there should be plenty of toys and scientific breakthroughs to keep me interested.

Really though, I'd much rather just go back to my childhood, and do things over again. I'd give the future for the chance at that.

fuck man thats depressing as hell and i agree wholeheatedly