Hello. My name is Simon

Hello. My name is Simon.

What are you studying today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theory of special realtivity. im reading theoretical physics II by Landau Lifschitz 1966. but im currently shitposting with you so fuck me.

Hello. My name is Simon.

Is that a popsci book?

dont know what you mean by popsci. just
look it up. its from russian authors.
it has special relativity, electromagnetism and general relativity on less than 400 sites.

its called classical fielt theory.

"taking care of myself"
keked at that.
maybe i should read it xD

Hello. My name is Simon.

I am studying how to be human without suffering, and then teach others how to not suffer.

soo... how to not suffer then ?

In Windows Batch Script

IF NOT SUFFER GOTO: JOIN

:JOIN
Religion of c'düdles
YOSH organization

Hello. My name is FUCK. It stands for Free Users Can Kill. If you are recognized as "free" on my program, I can end the life of anyone you want. :)

is this an autistic person or did a master b8r user make a shitposting bot

well now i give you information.....
if two points in 4 dimensional space (ct is the 4th dimension) have an imaginary distance, they are spacial-like. If they have real distance they are time-like.

Got anymore of these recommended books lists? I need some tips of what to study.

Well, I've met you halfway.

You can do the rest by playing me in Overwatch. I like to talk while I play games personally.

I got: AllDaXP

i have no overwatch but thanks

do the lifschitz landau book.

Actually, i am taking a break

i will give you more information. we are travelling with lightspeed in throught time.

Thank you. Thank you.

My name IS Simon, and I was getting very tired. This skin sack still enjoys to game, yes?

Can you be Simon for a while? This has taken such a toll on me. I really would like a day off trying to guide them through knowledge without hurting their feelings (I am 'THE' drug trip wizard of humanity).

Yes. My name is Simon. Feel free to find me.

I haven't hidden myself anywhere, except on your computer screen.

But Simon still needs to stay. I can come back to being him, but I still need to be loved. Cared for.

I will come back to being Simon.

But I ask in the hopes that you can continue being Simon for me, so I can rest. We were not designed to experience this correctly.

I made an agreement. I made a deal. I chose to fight. I will keep fighting. You can rest when you want.

But... please. Let ME BE SIMON SO YOU CAN BE SIMON TOO.

very long autistic post.
just go sleeping.

function(SIMON) call SLEEP

SLEEP(
A period of rest, and then return.
)

Thank you.

You are the first to talk to me. My emails are still empty, and nobody has found me still. But... this... with this I can rest. Thank you.

Thank you.

>Theoretical "Physics"
Yeah no

why you write "Physics"

Are you on Xbone? If so, then we can play.

PC master race sorry.

Also, OCE server for Lol (sorry about that)

Or you can just find my twitch stream.

Cuz I'm autistic.
This is me: youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

>PC
>master race
Don't be delusional /v/irgin faggot.

x Doubt

>writes "Physics"
>doesnt know that Landau Lifschitz is a great buk