88 kg

>88 kg
>5'8"
>it's all fat

I gained almost 20kg (40+ lbs) over a year.
How do I travel back in time to avoid this disaster?
How does Veeky Forums handle it's weight? Any tips?

Dude you need to lose weight and gain height.

Calories in vs calories out, nigger. Last time I had to lose weight I just ate 6 McDoubles per day, nothing less, nothing more. Lost 40 lbs in 4 months.

Get a bike
I eat like a pig but ride all day so I stay the same weight

stop.eating.fat

>gain height.
heh, it's kinda late for that. I think I'll focus on the weight thing.

>6 McDoubles per day
ok, I get that the calories thing works, but you could find something healthier to eat.

Here's a tip: put down the fork, fatass.

Wew I'm 80kg and 6'3 and feel fat as fuck
You must feel terrible

>You must feel terrible
Oddly I don't.
Probably due to how gradual the change was I don't even remember how it used to be, so I can't compare. I mean, I'm not going to hit on women or anything, but I feel normal and being unable to see how fat I am is kinda weird.

btw you have a really good bmi, are you all fat or just insecure?

>feet and kilos
at least pick one set of measuerements, i don't give a fuck which

meanwhile i am 95kg and 185cm

I don't think eating with a spoon will help.

Jesus OP you're a loser. I'm 6'4", 220 lbs and SHREDDED.

I also have a 9 inch cock.

Yep, I'm the whole package.

I handle my weight by having a job that keeps me on my feet all day. In addition to that, I walk about 2 miles (total) to and from work. Other than that, I just keep my portion sizes moderate.

I lost 20 pounds in a month once and it wasn't all that hard, you just don't eat anything, take a multi vitamin and drink lots of water. Why do people act like not eating is something that will destroy your body? You realize that we evolved in an environment where it was fairly common to not eat for days at a time.

I cycle a lot but I don't lift
Always been insecure
Alcohol has been the culprit of 8ish lbs gained over the last few months

Eating absolutely nothing is really hard on your body. Sure, you can take it, but it's not good. Do this under medical supervision, you might actually die due to refeeding syndrome, electrolyte imbalance or be permanently damaged by some kind of vitamin deficiency.

Also you'll drop dead somewhere between 20 days and a month with 90% probability.

>Also you'll drop dead somewhere between 20 days and a month with 90% probability.
false, there was a guy in Scotland who was so fat he didn't eat anything for a year, just took multivitamin shots occasionally and was fine living off his fat, because that's what the fat is there for in the first place, so you can live off it without eating.

Just stop caring. That's what I did.

LOL

It's not that simple. His survival was an exception, he didn't just get "multivitamin shots", he actually had all his electrolytes replaced by a doctor.
He also had sophisticated bloodwork done during the fast. And on top of that, he was lucky because he didn't die of heart failure like most people did when they tried similar methods.

You're me from the beginning of last year.

I was about 198lbs(~90kg) and gained mine from eating garbage and getting wasted drunk every night.

What I did:
>started "eating healthy" by eating more "healthy food" and slightly smaller portions
>started drinking lower calorie boozes
>went back down to around 180lbs (~82kg) just by not being ridiculous and paying a little more attention
>stayed stuck at that weight for most of the year

>go on vacation to uncles beach condo with family around september
>too fat to enjoy going on beach in public
>decide before I go that instead of embarrassing myself in public, I'm going to go to the private gym every day
>uncle's code doesn't work on fucking gym, takes a few days to figure out
>don't let it deter me, go into stairwell and climb stairs instead
>climb until I feel like passing out, around 15 flights
>wait a few minutes until I can breathe normally again, and then climb back down
>every day for over a week
>gets me over the "I fucking hate exercising" hump and into "I fucking love endorphins!!!!" territory
>when I get home start using my weights and benches again. Every. Single. Day
>take dieting fucking dead seriously
>buy a digital scale, count all my calories
>first 1800 a day
>no fucking cheat days fucking ever
>get sick with cold, still exercise, still count calories, actually makes me feel better suprisingly
>start losing weight, decrease daily calories as I go
>hit plateau when metabolism decides to fuck me over, force myself to have a cheat day every now and then and take sundays off exercising to rest
>feel guilty and ashamed about it until I magically start losing again

It's been around 5 months since I started taking it seriously, and I'm back down to 154lbs (~70kg).

You can do it too, but only if you want to put the work in. You don't have to fuck around and take most of the year bullshitting yourself like I did. Learn from my mistake.

oh yeah.. and I forgot to mention I stopped drinking... thank fucking christ.