What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

I think you made it wrong. You should have split it so the two sides of the bread were still connected and toasted that shit so the cheese melts. Also, you want your bottom half to be thicker than the top, so it can support the meat and peppers and sauce.

Not a whole hell of a lot.

Shouldve cut it down horizontally

Why is there a pepper on the top of the right bun?

Also looks like shit overall. Would not eat.

Bread is cut wrong, you should have used a smaller roll anyway. Also less filling.

>meatloaf, peppers and provolone

would fucking destroy

>Why is there a pepper on the top of the right bun?

it's a way of telling the customer that banana peppers are inside. it's necessary when customers frequently order the sandwich but hold the peppers

i wouldn't pay for it and it looks like something I'd make pissed as fuck

why did you mix cold cheese with hot meat?

fucking contrast. you don't have to melt cheese every fucking time you put it in a sandwich. just like you don't have to toast bread. you can't enjoy the freshness of the cheese and the freshness of the bread if it's melted or toasted to fuck

what kinda meat is in there? Also the sauce looks tangy. Is it tangy? Honestly though it doesnt look that great.

soggy and hot contrasts pretty poorly with dry cool cheese though

shrug

the cheese is rich and it contrasts with the spicy and tanginess of the peppers and savoriness of the meatloaf. also the bun is soft on the inside but crisp and flaky on the outside (note the sauce is contained between by the cheese and the meat is likely sitting on a layer of mayo or some other fatty sauce that keeps the bottom bun from getting soggy)

Looks like a "warm" sandwich, so shouldn't the cheese be melted? And the bread looks dry, so you might as well toast it, too

soggy bottom/10

work on your composition my dude

Looks like a bad cheeseburger sub.

T. Baltimorean

3 slices of cheese per sandwich? jesus man

What kind of meat is that?

like the kind of garbage you'd see at friday's.
2/10

Tbh bread looks too dry and crusty, also as other anons have pointed out the top of the bun is too large relative to the bottom half, and should have been left connected.

is that a big sausage loaf?

i'd eat it.