Thanks for coming to the potluck, user! So what did you bring?

>Thanks for coming to the potluck, user! So what did you bring?

Vodka

a pot of white rice

you're welcome

A box of salteens

no thanks I'm just looking

$1 Dollar Tree Sirloin and Manwhich sauce

I brought a nice sausage feast

How much to lick your feet?

30 of the best fast food sandwiches, for me

Uh, uh, the CHEESE

Plastic mugs.

I came with

meatballs

aka

the only substantial thing here

Last time I made some hummus and bread rolls. They were extremely simple, only consisting of flour, salt, water, yeast and some olive oil over the tops. I managed to get them there while they were still warm, and everybody really liked them.

No you didn't. Fuck off.

A big ass platter of broiled donkey dicks and sheep testicles. Enjoy.

Hope you like lutefisk

>has sexual emergency
>rapes white woman

I brought the teachings of allah

My frog collection. Care to trade?

A proper Shepards pie made with lamb, unlike Larry and he's shitty beef one

Here you go

Enjoy!

>going to potluck
>make a huge thing of baked beans
>bake a loaf of onion focaccia to go with it
>everyone else brought stuff like cheese trays
>one person brought a rotisserie chicken they bought from quality foods

So I guess it depends on what the potluck is for, if it's for a bi group of people I would do something like a stew or chili, if it was just for a group of friends I might make some smoked salmon or a decent salad.

If it's a work thing and I'm bringing this for my coworkers then I will bake not one but two pecan pies, because pecan pies are the unhealthiest dessert I can think of (a load of butter, mix in some corn syrup and pecans then bake) and i hope all those fuckers get diabetes and die.

SOMEBODY

This is why i don't do these retarded potlucks anymore: I'm almost always the only one who actually cooked something, instead of picking up the hundredth cheese tray

i brought semen

>had potluck the other day at work
>brought a big bowl of water and ice and called it "ice soup"
>it was a hit at the party because our water dispenser was down

thanks guys for giving me this idea. though it wasnt the reaction i wanted out of it, i still found it funny that people enjoyed it.

potato salad because i am a massive ass face who no one likes

seriously if you bring potato salad to a potluck fuck you

Potato salad and vodka are the only things I'd be having at this potluck so far.

Who the fuck doesn't like potato salad?

It's disgusting, along with pasta salad and other mayonnaise based """""salads"""""

You have a really bad sense of what other people like or dislike for someone proposing to be a massive asshole for bringing potato salad to a potluck.

Don't care, fuck that guy

Why so disgruntled?

A big bucked of pre-cooked spicy chicken hearts.

bag of chips

I was going to bring a Waldorf salad but this faggot hurt my feelings.

I brought tongue, wanna taste?

I don't know if she's super tall or the Asian in the background is super short. Even with perspective that's ducky.

>if it's for a bi group of people I would do something like a stew or chili, if it was just for a group of friends I might make some smoked salmon or a decent salad.
Whoa, nice queerphobia there, shitlord

i brought a case of Pabst

Do you like the gays unironically?

Some authentic Irish Stew.

Homemade cream pies.

*gags*

to be fair, potato salad is basically a bunch of baby vodkas.

good post

Is fresh fruit potluck appropriate?
I feel like after eating that shit and salads with 15% sugar content I would crave some fucking natural fruit instead of wathever desert they brought

Yes

A tub of oliver salad. I also have a few packs of bratwurst in the cooler just in case.

>Oliver salad
What did he mean by this?

olivier salad, chopped whatever you want in mayo

I want to ________ Potluck-chan.

It's cottage pie bill, fuck off.

I brought a "party style" cheese salad! It's my aunt's recipe

>muh youtoob 'celebrities'

You seem triggered, friendo. Jack has been a Veeky Forums meme for literally years

>a Veeky Forums meme
>meme
Reddit confirmed.

The real food is here

So much this.

Underrated post.

>muh appetite hue hue hue...

There's always one

This.

Pretty much this.

This is usually what I make for this sort of shit.

100% this.

Are you me?

Well said, you glorious bastard.

Criminally underrated post.

Potluck is when americans bring random stuff for a shared lunch?

I would enjoy this tradition.

I've been eating babies?!

It's an opportunity to test the strength of novel poisons on a variety of immune systems.

It would be better if people actually cooked, but most people just bring supermarket garbage.

It's like quiche, just without crust. Genius.

Well it's also not like a quiche, but it is genius. It's also classified as a level III global defense threat.

I would try my best.

Too bad we dont have social interaction here in finland, and also I am one of the few who actually eat lunch at the shit industrial area diner. The food is too good, especially the salads.

Chocolate milkshakes. There's marijuana in some of them, so be careful. The pot ones are marked by a green label with "marijuana" written on it.

You should know that most families here possess pretty low-level midwestern-style cooking knowledge, so expect a LOT of casseroles, crockpots filled with some weird mixture or soup, and blatantly storebought things.

I sincerely don't believe that I've ever been to a good pot luck, but I've been to a bunch. Usually there are some neutral bread things or desserts like cookies and brownies that you can use to sustain yourself.

What is your occupation?

More like a wrong business for the area, its a real upper middle class catering company based on black sea/greek cuisine. Their daily lunch is shit meat and some good stuff with plenty of effort, but with amazing salads that some chef had a crazy passion for. Most people who eat there are construction workers.

The salads are out of place.

You should take pics

Good fresh salad with cous cous, rest is some finnish sausages with a rare filling I cant get at home, some snitzel drowned in mayo. Its good for the 6€ I pay. Its not a chain.

I think there's a language barrier because you aren't making sense.

*barfs violently*

Its a mix. Stop bullying

>Worked in a call center with a bunch of overweight people. Each group would have a pot luck every couple of weeks. These ladies would cook delicious junk food and I would pig out and skip the next meal. Get promoted to helpdesk, no one on helpdesk can even cook, 3/4 won't even touch a vegetable. Potlucks are now ruined for me as I have to look at what my former coworkers are eating while all I have now is what I cook & helpdesk coworkers bought at grocery store.

I brought fermented raw pork with ice cubes. Don't eat it all up, let everyone have some!

>me

Im confused

fried tilapia

This woman does things to my dick I never thought possible.

I like your choice.
I brought gin though.

napkins and plastic forks

kys

>taking this thread seriously

This weird cheese melt I threw together and a Tupperware container of long grain Indian rice.

I'm going to be eating a chicken breast, white rice, and broccoli. I brought it right here.

What? Don't give me that look, Thursday is my shopping day.

That's some spicy autism.

The hero we need.

my man. best thing ever. I love it.

Ricin.