>Iceland's President would ban pineapple pizza

Now this is a president I can get into.

cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/iceland-president-pineapple-pizza-ban-trnd/

The fuck?

I used to think you were cool, Iceland.

talk about "democracy".

They're just too bored out there on that island

>only about 40% of the world population doesn't have shit taste

Seems like asking if you like pineapple on your pizza is a good way to tell who is and isn't retarded.

Okay guys, hear me out...

Pineapple pizza.....with green chile on it.

I like pineapple, bacon and jalapeno

good balance of sweet, sour, salty, spicy and savoury

> le ebin pineapple pizza is ebul meme
Only thing I wonder is, why was pineapple the topping memers picked? Corn is worse.

might as well use shit as an example, pineapple is the most popular "gross" topping. corn is a rarity.

As a stupid kid I loved corn on pizza. Makes me gag nowadays

Pic related makes something along that line: a Hawaiian pizza with New Mexico peppers.

Mmmm I hasn't had Dion's in like 11 years.

Problem with hawaiian pizzas is that it's always ham, when bacon is the superior pork product in this instance

Who the fuck puts whole pineapple slices on pizza? It would be ridiculously inconvenient to eat

Forget to put your dentures in again, grandma?

it's so much better if you grill the pineapple first

Yes because pineapple is so tough to chew on right? Fucking idiot. It's about the size and weight. Too damn inconvenient.

in Australia if you think the most basic pizza you can think of it's always "ham & pineapple" as we call it.

I've only ever seen seppo yank cunts actually ordering pepperoni or better yet, cheese pizzas.

Don't call me seppo

>in australia

Literally nobody cares.

>It's about the size and weight. Too damn inconvenient.
I have no idea what you're talking about. do you also find a margharita "inconvenient?"

ICELAND YES

>seppo
>convicts using cockney rhyming slang out of sheer jealousy
Checks out.

>living in 3rd world countries

shiggy icecream

>yank cunt shit cunt fuck yank
Who the fuck is responsible for your country's educational system

Margherita pizza doesn't have humongous chunks of anything on top. A pineapple slice probably weighs as much as the slice it's resting on top of. The pizza slice would bend under it's weight making it hard to consume.
Plus you'd get a huge piece of pineapple on one bite and nothing on another.
Just dice the fucking thing.

>jalapeƱo
>spicy

W I T E B O I
I
T
E
B
O
I

depends on the thickness

so are you, what are you getting at?

>Margherita pizza doesn't have humongous chunks of anything on top.
tomatoes
>Plus you'd get a huge piece on one bite and nothing on another.
like a margherita

Hating pineapple on pizza is a meme. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I've never had a margherita pizza with whole tomato slices. Always diced.
I assume most people use canned pineapple slices, like the one in OP's picture, which are pretty damn thick

>CNN
>current year
>still trusting obvious fake news sites
Nice try Hilary

isnt it crazy that political officials run on memes now

I was going to post that pizza combo. So motherfucking good. Pepperoni onion pineapple is also great

Why do people get so autistic about this? I can't think of any other food people like to pretend they get angry about.

gay-come-all-way

Go bow to your emu overlords. You'll eat what they allow you to, and like it, or else.

No, most people use wedges. Cut the ring into 8-12 pieces, typically.

Sort of like how they usually use chopped tomatoes, not slices, ya know. . . .

Pineapple on pizza is the best

Chili has beans in it.

I don't mind pineapple on pizza. But lets kick the ballistics. It's not even a top ten topping. Solo, it has no fucking shot. Paired with something like ham, jalapeno, etc. is still not in the top 10. When are pineapple fags just gonna admit there is alot of better options? Don't make me start naming everything that's better. I'm not sure if I've the time.

In terms of weird shit on pizza, I prefer bacon and banana. Sounds weird, but banana goes oddly well with the cheesy, garlicky taste of pizza.

That's exactly what I'm saying and what irks me about OP's picture. Thank you.

This.

It's probably just a ruse to make it difficult to search for pizzagate related stuff on news websites.

>has never been to Dions

You shut your whore mouth, dang ol sumbitch

I don't mind pineapple pizza. It's just that 99% of all other options are better. Making pineapple pizza one of the worst in existance

What does Iceland know about good foods? They eat sour ram's testicles

To be fair that's mostly because pepperoni doesn't work with the style of pizza normally served here and cheese pizza is made obsolete by the non-autistic form of margarita we serve here, m8.

If I had been then I'd have been in New Mexico, so honestly, I'm fine with the trade off.

Becon doesn't go well on 'za, the crunchiness ruins the gooey hot cheese texture.

it compliments it u fucking maroon

>he cooks bacon to the point of crunchiness

disgusting m8

This. It should be little wedges.
I like ham, pineapple and mushrooms on pizza. One of the best topping combinations.

>"ham & pineapple" as we call it.
What else would you call it?
Jalapenos have a nice combination of heat and flavor. Too bad they are very expensive in central europe.
It's Iceland. They have about 330 000 people. Their president is roughly equivalent with the mayor of an average US city.
What is a sour ram

40% of the worlds population seems to have babby taste and can't handle a combination of sweet and savory.

Neck yourself faggot.

I have not met anyone more adamantly opposed to a food than people who don't like pineapple on pizza, I really don't understand the joke going on here.

>I have not met anyone more adamantly opposed to a food than people who don't like pineapple on pizza, I really don't understand the joke going on here.
Try cilantro haters

I unironically love Hawaiian pizza because of this balance. People who dislike pineapple on pizza as a rule are fucking idiots with no taste.

What do you expect from a country that actually believes in elves?

Also, how much does it cost to airfreight pineapples to an ice volcano island in the middle of nowhere?

itt: triggering americucks

>m8

Implying you come from anywhere that affords you a valid opinion on food and/or cooking.

Pineapple on pizza is kino

>Americans railing on pineapple pizza because it doesn't suit their "pallette"

Why do we let Americans post here again?

I hated Cilantro when I first tried it because the first few pieces I ate tasted like dishsoap.

Don't know what happened inbetween then and now, considering it was only a few months inbetween my first try and the second or third where I actually liked it.

In Italy pineapple pizza is a blasphemy

>What do you expect from a country that actually believes in elves?
Friendly reminder that 60% of Americans take the story about Noah's ark as a literal fact.

god forbid we insult the inventors of the
dough-sauce-cheese recipe, true trailblazers

Lmao

And the inventors of the pizza

Is there anything that -isn't- blasphemy in Italy?
Those assholes will start a multi-generation knife fight if you so much as buy pork from the wrong farm.

Italy created also blasphemy, so all is a blasphemy

>pineapple pizza is the most american thing i can think of, and its disgusting (alone)

i just cut mine into 6 slices cuz I dont eat that much

ey!! shaddappa the shaddappa!!

the dish is sour you asshole

I'm glad I only come here when I'm hungry, this board is beyond shit

Wow the dish is sour and you are salty

It's not bad. Pineapple is a fruit, tomato is a fruit, the tomato sauce is made of red fruit. I think the issue is people having the wrong size chunks on their pineapple pizza, so it's offensive
also, regular crust, barbecue sauce, pineapple and ham is pretty dang good.

Pineapple pizza haters are literal children, "WAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHHHH THE PEAS TOUCHED THE MASHED POTATOES WAAAAHHHHHHH" That is what every single person who doesn't like pineapple on pizza sounds like

>pineapple on pizza
this is a whole new level of degeneracy

>having pineapple when you could have good toppings like basil, onions, sausage or pepperoni

nice try, PIDF

I fucking love pineapple and I fucking love pizza.

But I don't like both together...