Why doesn't BNB have at least a 30% holding of your portfolio?

Why doesn't BNB have at least a 30% holding of your portfolio?
Are you stupid user? Can't you see the obvious signs out there?

> First exchange with a utility token.
> Binance chain announced recently.
> Decentralized exchange announced recently.

Yet no whitepaper, how hard do you think the price will rocket once there is a whitepaper?
How hard do you think the price will rocket once one of the largest community and liquid exchange announces a platform?
In it's current position, why would Binance want to remain -just- an exchange??

Also:

> BNB profits directly from every single new user and every single trade made on the exchange.
> Binance has all the incentive to milk this token to a valuation as high as possible.

PS. Funds are safe.

Attached: iq400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

FUNDS ARE SAFE

i would if it wasn't for all the constant shilling threads, you fuckers give me the heebajeebas

Attached: 1479843743092.jpg (482x397, 65K)

made 25% on recent pump and sold, will wait for it to correct

Little reason not to shill this.

You do risk missing out on the launch of Binance chain's whitepaper.

It actually is. Was 50% but sold out to join an ICO with a small amount of cash

I know, but I have a feeling btc will drop to 7600-7700 and bounce from it, then i will buy

lmfao missing out btw

Ah yes, missing out on the Crypto power house that "Binance" once will become.
It will be among the largest players concerning sovereign digital wealth.
It has has been decided, deterministically.
Just look at the signs user.

Funds are safe.

Attached: cz.jpg (960x1247, 165K)

I don't hold nothing coming out of chinks

> Prime minister welcoming Binance

And you are still not a believer?

No doubt, Written from your Chink made hardware, topkek.

Attached: funds-are-safe.png (514x399, 87K)

It's stoopid, exchanges are already centralised.
No reason for BNB to be a blockchain.

Attached: 22-hot-women-5.jpg (600x811, 89K)

Faggot. Stay poor

>This

If a chink made it I have 0 trust in it. I only trust western European projects.

I don't even trust Bitcoin and Ethereum due to not being made by white western Europeans.

check out the autism on this guy, are you a virgin?

Attached: 1513264902426.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

BNB is 100% a top 10 coin

>If a chink made it I have 0 trust in it. I only trust western European projects.

China is clearly taking over, wether something is "western" or "eastern" has very little significance.

Compared to all the shitcoins and scams BNB is the save place.
40-80$ EOY easy - even with BTC going sideways.

Yeah keep holding a coin wich purpose is to pay fees

user..
Did'nt you read the news.
BNB is the native token on the coming binance blockchain.

And so whats the purpose if not only making money by speculation, what BnB aims to be?

There's a lot of stuff coming.
Decentralized Exchange, Fiat Pairings, Binance Blockchain, Malta Office.
And BNB is the way to invest in all this.

imagine missing out on thousands of lucrative investment opportunities because you don't realize there is no white, black, yellow or red and that there is in fact, ONLY green.

Get cucked, you're gonna need some 6 mil contractor bags.

Binance does not have to aim to be anything. They are a functioning exchange with high liquidity, outreach into almost all projects, positive community standing and in talks with governments. Beside their BNB token sharing their fee revenu - A platform; any platform could be wrapped around Binance, BNB chain and bootstrap off their already existing and widely adopted framework.

They don't have a utility token and an announcement for a native Blockchain for shits and giggles.
Once there is a whitepaper on the Binance chain and further description of BNB usage this will go hypersonic.

The heuristics the user your replying to employs is a decent strategy as the companies he backs have in theory a more stringent vetting process to achieve capital. That being said your maxim is sound.

Attached: bnb2.png (612x128, 13K)

>not buying BIX

24h Volume

Bibox: 8.168 BTC
Binance volume: 179.125 BTC

Guess why.

Too bad all white western european crypto projecta are cucks thag give money to shitskins

> 3+ Million users and growing
> Trading fee increasing from 0.050% to 0.075% in July
> Incentives for traders to buy BNB to cover trading fees.
> Binance launchpad: Already existing Incubator for Binance ICO's

> Private Crypto giant in Malta

Right now there is no better oppertunity to invest.

> Funds are safe

>btc tanks
>bnb tanks with it

this is why

There is no large upside investing in an exchange token. Your not going to get a 1000x, not even a 100x.

Lol, that's right - but we're "guaranteed" a 2-10x depending on market conditions. You can keep playing shitcoin roulette in the mean time and probably lose all your money.

guys i live in Malta and will try to weasel my way into a position there. if that's the case i'll pinky promise to be a biz insider

based

>tfw the girl on the left will never sit on your face and let you nibble her fartbox like a hungry fish

WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT ANYMORE

> Trading fee increasing from 0.050% to 0.075% in July

I'm sorry WHAT?

I run an arbitrage platform on Binance and this is big news to me

>let me buy a bunch of this token that depends on the success of this exchange
>it's not like these exchanges go belly up or a mass exodus happens and everyone leaves for the next hot exchange like what happened to bittrex and poloniex

Attached: 1522181890866.png (703x911, 60K)

I would argue that Bittrex got fucked because their fees are so high. Who would want to do HFT on a platform with 0.25% fees?? 0.05% is way better.

Attached: 3D39911D-DDE6-4F2F-8452-226399D10580.png (190x266, 5K)

Buttrex got fucked because the SEC investigation into scams, ICOs and securities. All the div giving tokens that biztards held when this broke made them flock to binance. 9/10 of us were deluded Arkies at the time.

>>let me buy a bunch of this token that depends on the success of this exchange

Alternately: buying a bunch of a Token/Crypto that depends on the success of the given project as well. Potato potato. No difference,
except for the fact that you are buying a share in one of the leading companies, which is very evidently looking to expand internationally (only 34% of traders are from the US.)

>it's not like these exchanges go belly up or a mass exodus happens and everyone leaves for the next hot exchange like what happened to bittrex and poloniex

Neither Bittrex nor Poloniex "died" on other than natural causes. Both closed down registration due to too rapid growth and scaling issues.
The "hottest" exchange right now is Binance, and momentum has things going quite well for them. Unless there's some bad press or news I doubt we will see a downside here.

> making decisions based on ethnicity instead of merit
enjoy being left behind while the world moves forward user

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Binance exchange whitepaper, Page-9 - check it.
July Binance enters second year of operation, decreasing their fee discount from 50% to 25%

because 30% of my portfolio is in BIX, the up and coming
WATCH OUT BNB BROS

Top 500,000 BNB address. who else? lmao