Be honest - who here sips Frosty Jack's "cider" throughout the day, including at work?

Be honest - who here sips Frosty Jack's "cider" throughout the day, including at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.copperandoak.com.au/products/cider/apple-cider/frosty-jacks-cider-500ml.aspx
metro.co.uk/2017/02/22/girl-16-died-in-her-sleep-after-drinking-incredibly-cheap-cider-6464807/
youtube.com/watch?v=80Dbl0O0r7k
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/16-year-old-girl-died-9864006
youtu.be/rcgKQZeu3aI?t=12m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>share

>share
>Implying I can't suck down 3 litres on my own and have to beg friends for help like some kind of woman

Where can I get this

Do they sell this at Kroger?

I've never heard of this.

It's quite popular in the UK.

>Not drinking superior white lightning

>Not drinking whatever is the cheapest per. litre

Hw much does this cost

I can buy this near me in Australia
m.copperandoak.com.au/products/cider/apple-cider/frosty-jacks-cider-500ml.aspx

It's not the best cider I've had and there are stronger ones (ABV) around that price if all you want to do is get smashed like a teenager

It's imported that's part of the reason it's so expensive

>Mmmm that smell of piss as you open the bottle and the carbonated vapour escapes

3L bottle is £4.89 round my way. Not sure if that's a good price or not, compared to other places. Still, V does the job for under a fiver.

I'm a heavy drinker, but this stuff did some weird shit to me. I used to get the weirdest hangovers, spaced as fuck and riddled with anxiety. It was like a dissociative trip. No other drink does that to me, from regular ciders to spirits.

Not sure why it is, but I do find it weird that you can't find the ingredients anywhere, no matter how hard you look.

This is Australia's equivalent I think. It does come in apple and berry as well.

white cider is on a different level its like a separate
drug. I used to shoplift whisky and vodka and then sell it to buy white ace because i couldn't get the right buzz off anything but that beautiful
egg juice

dry white goon is the aussy version

You honestly don't want to touch that shit. I am pretty sure it is made with onions and sugar because they are cheaper than apples.

If you must have some, Iceland (frozen food shop) sell it. £3.50 for 3 litres and it is 7.5%. It really fucks you up.

Can you describe the buzz you got?

>popular

With homeless people

The Veeky Forums alcoholism thread is ----------->

that way

fruity lexia makes you sexier

Do Euros really drink 3 liter bottles of alcoholic soda?

The heavy drinkers do, yes. It's much cheaper than any spirit, and goes down the hatch easier.

Violent nialism meets im about to shit myself

>nialism

And a whipped sense of humer

yeah pushing people in camden lock and fighting homeless polish junkies

Of all the types of alcohol which are said to have different highs independent of drinking habits, it seems to hold true for this shit. Does anyone have an explanation as to why?

You sound like a top lad

As an American alcoholic I've always wondered what this tastes like.
Anyone care to describe it?

smells literally like piss. Tastes pretty much the same but fizzy and sweet

A girl died from drinking it yesterday, but desu you could do that with any alcohol
metro.co.uk/2017/02/22/girl-16-died-in-her-sleep-after-drinking-incredibly-cheap-cider-6464807/

Pushing people into water breaks their phones user

typical shittier parent, has (or rather had) a unique snowflake kid who is perfect and wouldn't do any wrong so she has to blame the beverage producers.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=80Dbl0O0r7k

It's fucking rancid.
K Cider is the better choice.
I can get 4 cans for a fiver at the 24 hour garage near me.
Can't drink the stuff more than once a year though... once you get to about 6 cans into a sesh you just wish you'd die.

K cider is horrid, there's a reason you want to die after 6 cans

If you prefer it over anything else you should just kys now instead of waiting

I don't prefer K Cider over anything, apart from Frosty Jacks.
K Cider will only be bought by me when I want to get pissed but only have a fiver or a tenner to my name.

Unzip your fly, aim upward, and open your mouth. Enjoy!

But seriously, pick up some actual cider if you're in the UK and ESPECIALLY if you're in the South. Don't lose your life and dignity by choking on your own puke, as this poor girl recently did.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/16-year-old-girl-died-9864006

Where in the article does she deny that her kid overdrank? Besides, the typical 3 litre bottle really is way too cheap for the massive amount of alcohol you're getting, and due to the sugar it's pretty easy to trick kids into thinking it's a shandy.

By the way, good to know that your mother never saw you as anything worth getting hyped over.

Literally smells and tastes like egg

Anything over 3.99 is daylight robbery.

Woodpecker is better. Just a bit more expensive.

You can get hard cider in America. Woodchuck ain't that different in taste.

Imagine if cider was made in in a laboratory, with onions, and had the aroma of artificially sweetened piss.

BLACKTHORN

What is the American equivalent to this

Angry Orchard, that shit is disgusting

>not calculating the price per unit of alcohol

I think last time I did this, White Lightning actually came out on top. I haven't drank it in a long time, I started drinking decent booze for a while, now I've quit altogether. But if there are any hopeless losers ITT who drink White Shitening (or Frosty Jack's, White Strike, Diamond White etc) then consider mixing it. Cordial works very well, especially blackcurrant. Super strength lager works if you're after a snakebite that will knock you sideways after just 3-4 pints.

youtu.be/rcgKQZeu3aI?t=12m

Angry Orchard is just fine for cheap cider.

Redd's and Smith & Forge are better

Redad's is a beer flavored apple. Smith and forge is decent. Prefer crooked halo

Shieet, I get me a tallboy Redd's Wicked Black Cherry and chug it on the ride home, tastes better than angry orchard for sure

Redds is just Heineken with a sour apple jolly rancher left in it overnight

Source: drinking it right now

No it isn't

don't feel sorry for her

she deserved to die

I dunno maybe boone's farm wine but it doesn't come in those big 3 liter bottles

Carlo Rossi gallon jug wines seem to be a fairly popular low-end boozing option in my area. That's almost 3.8 liters of 12% alcohol for $9.99US from local stores. "Sangria" is sugared; the others like "Burgundy" or "Paisano" are just regular cheap red wine.

The epitome of rot gut

How bad is it really though? They sell it at my local booze store and the only people I've seen buy it are alcoholic pensioners. Even natives avoid the stuff.

As someone who drinks bottom shelf vodka and has no issues with Steel Reserve or Milwaukee Best Ice, could I stomach it? Or is it really next level awful?

All wine tastes the same to me, to be honest. Differences in taste are much, much more pronounced with beers and liquors than with wine.

Try a blind taste-test; pour some Rossi into a more expensive bottle and serve it to people and see if anyone calls you out. I doubt they would.

The only alcoholic beverage we were ever FORCED to drink during my fraternity pledgeship.

The very smell of it now makes me gag, and most other sangrias are equally ruined for me. Trauma aside, it's saccharine blood piss.

>he joined a frat

fuck off chad and stop frogposting

yeh nah, dumbass

How about no.

Sounds pretty similar to the experience of drinking malt liquor in the states.

Not him but if it's sigma nu, killing yourself is 100% mandatory.

thanks lad bit cringe to look back on tho
if you got pushed into Camden canal your phone would be the least of your worry's

>Red C cider is all but extinct and impossible to buy locally

SAE as well

I've been wanting to drink beer before work but think it's too risky. How much do you have to drink before it can be smelled on you?

My dad

sipping a tin right now lads

Nah white storm is where it's at

>white trash, the beverage

>not drinking barnstormer
>£4 for 3 litres

Tastes like shit but gets you hammered quick

I bought a crate of 24 of these and started drinking at a party I don't remember how far I got, I think had about 6 or 7 and after that I passed out. Its not that tasty at first but after one or two it just tastes like sweet cider and so you can drink dangerous quantities.

Throughout the day when I'm low on cash, yes but its gross.

There's so much sugar that it kinda sobers you up and it tastes like literal piss. Hangovers on this are the worst and its drunk by chavs.

If you're that cheap and classless, I'd recommend keeping it in the fridge, then pour it in a glass full of ice. Have a joint ready as well.

No surprise, this was made in Scotland.

Accurate.

Having a cask ale at local desu lads

It doesn't take much. Seriously don't do it, it's not worth the risk. And it's honestly not as fun as it sounds...

ssssssssss'alright *hic*

Only step up is the keg of homebrew I've got in the garage, it's how we do things here in Dorset ;)

lol