"Ill be out late tonight honey, I left you some mac and cheese on the counter to make, enjoy <3"

>"Ill be out late tonight honey, I left you some mac and cheese on the counter to make, enjoy

Thanks, mom. Make sure Tyrone and the gang wear rubbers

Weird fantasm.

Boy i know this feel

How much of a literal cuck do you have to be that this is the first thought that comes to your mind

Not a thought, a memory

Annie's is best Mac N cheese. Try to prove me wrong. You can't.

Certified Nigga™

Shells & White Cheddar master race

B A S E D

You can make fun all you want, but I used that exact kind to make mac and cheese pizza during the superbowl, and people fucking ate the shit out of it.
>Pizza dough
>Roasted garlic white sauce, seasoned well with roasted garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and a little oregano
>Cracker-ass Barrel Sharp White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
>Topped with Gruyere-White Cheddar-Parmesan blend of grated cheeses
>Sprinkled with more red pepper flakes
>Baked until crust is crisp and top is browned and bubbly

Top. Fucking. Notch.

>First off, where the fuck you going without cooking my goddamn food? Secondly, i want a divorce.

>mommywife please cook for me

Every house already has this in abundance: flour, milk, elbow pasta, butter

Now go and buy a block of sharp cheddar, and some high quality meatballs

You can make Mac and cheese from scratch just as fast if not faster than boxed, I shit you not. Put some nice pan fried meatballs in there and it's perfection

Iii,....iiss..s... Tyrone gonna b....b...e. there again?

redditumblr

He's only a cuck in this situation if he's fucking his mom.

How much of a literal mother fucker do you have to be that this is the first thought that comes to your mind?

i ate this tonight with some homemade burgers. I think its pretty tasty, though i do feel a considerable amount of shame in squeezing that paste out into the pan of cooked noodles. it's a lot creamier than *most* homemade mac n cheeses because it uses pasteurized cheese product (aka velveeta-like) instead of good ol regular cheese. homemade mac and cheese is good but these products have a place. I don't always feel like making food from scratch after working 10 hours on the line at work either.

my burger was gr8 btw it was brioche, a bleu cheese/hot sauce sauce, iceberg, fresh toms, and grilled 75/25 patties

brb making this

Or he's fucking Tyrone.

Sounds good m8, I'd eat that.

>baking mac and cheese

>elbow pasta
No one has elbow pasta in abundance. Penne maybe but elbow pasta no!

annies is top teir

Are you guys vegans or otherwise diet-restricted?

I have Annies products are the grocery I work at. I need to know if they're good for what you're allowed to eat, or if they're just objectively good for anyone who eats anything.

>vegans eating mac and cheese
It's vegetarian friendly because it uses non-rennet enzymes (because rennet is harvested from slaughtered calves), but that's a fairly common way to produce cheese anyway. It's just a "natural" boxed mac and cheese. The difference between Annie's and Kraft is about a dollar and some chemicals that are hard to pronounce.

I'm not vegan or vegetarian, Annie's is just fucking delicious.

>white pizza with mac

If I don't eat this in the next five minutes I'm going to die

cracker barrel is shit

wacky mac is god tier

Cracker Barrel is actually god tier deluxe mac. Annie's is complete trash and anyone who shills for it is a fucking hick.

I should have remembered to add a pic of it yesterday, but I forgot I took any. Anyway, here's a close up.
I highly recommend trying it. Delicious.

The fuck is "sharp" cheddar?

aged cheddar.
Younger cheddars are more mild tasting and softer. Mature or aged cheddars are tangy and sharper tasting, and firmer. The best aged cheddars (imo) are the kind with the little crystals formed inside.

I like where this is going

Clearly you haven't had Cracker Barrel, I used to be obsessed with that Annie's shit, but after trying this shit, I can never go back

looks actually good as shit, theres a pizza place 2 minute walk from me that serves mac and cheese pizza, shits amazing