I just got through MEPS yesterday and want to celebrate with the manliest meal possible. I'm 22 and have $150 budget...

I just got through MEPS yesterday and want to celebrate with the manliest meal possible. I'm 22 and have $150 budget. Pic related is my new job.

go to a Brazillian steakhouse. One that they walk around with all the grilled meats and cut it off as you want it. Meal should be around $50 + what ever drinks you have.

Many put a poker chip on your table and will literally keep bringing you meat until you flip it over.

>Joining the Army/USMC to be a tanker

wew lad, good luck on those post-service prospects

Go kill a deer

>I'm a manlet who can actually fit in a tank so I want to compensate by eating a kobe steak and drinking whiskey

Spend that money on platform shoes, manlet.

Tfw almost joined to be a tank driver but saw the after you get out jobs as bus driver and truck driver. I should have joined :(

Go get a strawberry daiquiri, it'll prep you for all those protein injections your ass will get daily.

Get a meal priced as your ASVAB score.

>post-service prospects
anyone who joins up and doesnt use their GI benefits for a decent 4 year degree is an idiot anyway.

Security clearance + a 4 year degree and active duty history will get you in the door of about half the 3 letter agencies.

I'm 6'3 damn it.

What's it like being a dog of the government?

>6' 3
>in a tank

At least you can become a set square after you leave the army

It's not your job until you get out of basic training. Good luck.

Op prefers the McDonald's chicken sandwich so it shouldn't be a problem for him.

just go to the butcher and get the biggest, best cut of meat that you could possibly eat in one sitting, and eat that, nothing but that, just salt and pepper on it.

I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield some day, tanker-kun

>on /k/ in other tab
>get confused when I realise this thread is on Veeky Forums
Stop this

I remember OP from the MEG thread. Worlds are colliding.

which half?

Depends what your MOS and degree are

This is a good suggestion. I've been to Fogo de Chao once. People suggest avoiding the salad bar to focus on cramming meat down your gullet until you explode, but IMHO there's too much good stuff on the salad bar to ignore it -- in fact, if I ever go back there, I may get just the salad bar and confiscate the entire wheel of Parmesan cheese to gnaw on for the next several hours.

One disadvantage of the place is that they don't do refills on drinks. You pay for every single tiny little glass of Coca-Cola. Also, they didn't have Diet Coke or Coke Zero, just sugary stuff in glass bottles.

>being a tanker

Well considering your MOS a cock meat sandwhich seems appropriate. Should have been a real man user and went 11B.

>Pic related is my new job.
>Marines tanker

Is there enough room for homosexual orgies inside an M1 Abrams?

What this guy is having

I know fuck my life, im gonna try and get 09L (translator)

They put you through like a 6 month intense language learning course shit will be cash

THank you for your cervix.

>be me
>be humint
>3 years and a language
>300k in free tuition/BAH
>CIA recruits from my school
Army was a breddy dank investment DESU.

Lmfao until you get through basic and your mos school you're not shit

tank mechanic is totally cool MOS, you can definitely put all those repair skills to work at Sears Autobody when you get out

>Security clearance + a 4 year degree and active duty history will get you in the door of about half the 3 letter agencies.

not if your MOS doesn't start with 96, 97, 98, 25, 37 and maaaaybeeeee 42. Even then it's entry level clerk shit.

you need to cash out as an officer to get dat sweet contractor welfare job otherwise

All 11Bs are chubby faggots

brotip: on your final trip through meps before you ship out they may try to con you with the old there's a mistake in your paperwork and you need to sign these new papers with a much smaller bonus. don't buy it

Should I join the military to weld airplanes together? That willd be useful after I get out right? Thinking about it...

aicraft mechanic jobs are going to be in demand until airplanes stop being a thing... sure they might not be metal 50 years from now but you'll be dead of alcoholism by then

that said, most of the larger carries outsource a lot of their work to the philippines now