Mummy keeps buying shitty ovens for everything

>Mummy keeps buying shitty ovens for everything
>Just bought an omelette maker
>Already owns a rice cooker, a slow cooker and a George Foreman grill
Just Christ just use a pan. Why are people so god damned lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOYL82SS_3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell your mummy not to waste her money

>implying one doesn't need a rice or slow cooker

Filthy white heeby jeeb numale scum

Fuck off, i have a pot that does the job just fine.

"I" don't need them because I'm not a retard that can't cook rice.

Rice cooker is a bit retarded, but what about slow cooker?
You really just gonna leave food on the stove for 6 hrs?

>You really just gonna leave food on the stove for 6 hrs?
Yes.

Other than the george foreman and the "omelette maker" (whatever that is), that's all completely legit
Says the guy who toasts bread using a special bread-toasting machine. What's wrong with a fork and a stove, you lazy faggot?

Even when you're out of the house?
Doesn't that seem a bit dangerous? Can your stove switch itself off after 6 hrs?

>not enjoying easy fast grilling and toasted sandwiches
I got a George Foreman for christmas 2 years ago and I use it at least 3 times a week

>Implying I use a toaster
Grilled toast > Shitty pop tart bread

Why are you assuming I would just leave it unattended? I wouldn't even leave a slow cooker on when I was out of the house.

Hi George.

>I wouldn't even leave a slow cooker on when I was out of the house.
But lots of people do, it being one of the appeals of slow cookers.

Even so, you'd have to be pretty retarded to set your house on fire by knowingly leaving you oven on.

My oven's timer doesn't go above 2hrs :(

Do you leave your power connected to your house when you leave or flip the breaker *just in case*

No, I use a special method called common sense.

Then use your common sense to realize a slow cooker wont set your house on fire.

>Calling your parent Mummy
>Having any say at all in what is bought for the kitchen

Pick one, entitled faggot.

>you'd have to be pretty retarded to set your house on fire by knowingly leaving you oven on
Yeah, that's why you use a slowcooker instead of an oven. Are you genuinely this retarded?

Your logic is circular.

As an additional note, if slow cookers were never invented the population of retards would probably be significantly lower due to the fires you keep citing. You are a retard for using a slow cooker and also a retard enabler for using a slow cooker.

Eh, I imagine the retards would kill their neighbors more than themselves if they're setting fire to their house while they're out.

how the fuck do you set fire to your house with a slow cooker

Faulty wiring, fuck you.

Your entire argument is literally "it's better cos it's retard proof".

I was arguing against the idea of setting your house on fire with an oven, not that slow cookers are always better for everything

>user 1: use a slow cooker instead of your stove/oven and your house won't burn down when you're out
>user 2: no but if i leave my oven on my house will burn down
>me: he said use a slow cooker for that exact reason you retard

i think you're unreasonably scared of slow cookers spontaneously catching on fire

What I'm against is sloth.

Go write you manifesto and kill some people than, you fucking autist

No you're against leaving your house.

Don't worry, Mummy will still have enough money to buy My Little Ponies for you

Maybe I will.

I'd rub some honey on his mummy's bummie

>omelette maker
What the fuck is an omelette maker?

Why don't you move the fuck out and stop complaining

It makes omelettes
Duh

Just being able to cook rice isn't what rice cookers are for, idiot.
They are for people who eat a lot of rice, so the rice will stay warm and perfect all day.
Sounds like your mom must be an idiot for buying one though, since you obviously don't eat enough rice to warrant having one. But you're still an idiot for not understanding what rice cookers are for.

that could apply to every electric appliance. Why are slow cookers worse? In fact, assuming you have a non flammable countertop, how would faulty wiring on a slow cooker start a fire? I am genuinely confused

> I wouldn't even leave a slow cooker on when I was out of the house

That's how you're supposed to use it, you dingus.

Tell her to get a Searzall torch attachment like >our guy JP

youtube.com/watch?v=NOYL82SS_3g

My place doesn't have an outlet for a stove ;-;
I've been cooking with a slow cooker, George foreman and shitty hot plate for half a year
...are rice cookers/pressure cookers worth getting?

My stove is old enough to drink and it can do that. There's a timer button, and then a "cook time" button. If you use the "cook time" timer, the oven will automatically turn itself off when the time runs out.

Do you obsessively turn off every appliance in your house every time you leave it? Do you turn off your fridge, make sure you never run a washing machine while you're out or god forbid leave the TV on standby?

Are you this much of an OCD pussy that you have to eliminate literally all risk always?

The argument for slow cookers isn't that it's retard proof, it's that it's that enables you to do something you cannot otherwise do.

Rice cookers are sort of worth it but only on the merits that you can get them stupidly cheap. If you like rice and don't have a stove then it's fair enough.