Jesus christ what the fuck

this is literally a melted tennis ball.

Is it under $14?

ard beg: translation=little high

Was it your first scotch? If so you fucked up.

My dog will love it.

This is a great joke, fuck you guys.

Shut up Tony

Islay scotch is gnarly. Too smoky for me.

>melted tennis ball.
what the fuck does that taste like?

> itt: scotch noob goes for islay

What's a good starter scotch that isn't expensive? Preferably one that does not taste of tobacco

go to a bar if you dont know what you even like to drink

>don't know what you even like to drink
but i do. i know what bourbon, gin, beer, etc that i like because i've sampled many different ones over the years. the only scotch i've tried i ended up hating because it had a very foul tobacco taste. but thanks for not being a cunt

This. This so so much. I remember when I turned 18, I wanted to try scotch for my birthday. Someone on here, some old fucker, recommended Ardbeg 10. I figured, meh, why not. I gave my sister $100 to go and pick me up a bottle because I'm stupid. Was super excited to try some sophisticated, fancy scotch. Opened the bottle, took a whiff, and was taken back. The smoky scent of a burnt campfire and medicine hit me harder than my father and brother ever did. The taste? Vile, but I still forced myself to drink it because I find pleasure in torturing myself.

A few years later after trying numerous different types of scotch, gin, beer, wine, vodka...I gave Ardbeg a shot in a bar. Got a double, neat. Not bad. Not bad at all. It's amazing how your tastes and scents develop over time. It really is.

charcoal

I assume you're looking for a single malt and not blended. I first started out on glenlivet, glenfiddich and macallan. Was never a big fan of the glenfiddich though.

Stay away from anything that says Islay or it's description has a lot to say about smoke or peat. That's your "melted tennis ball" flavor.

macallan 12 is pretty nice. People argue it's overpriced but I really enjoy it

Yeah, I mean it's all expensive compared to most other booze. When I'm feeling cheap I like Monkey Shoulder a lot.

Macallan 12 is one of my favorites. I haven't had any for quite a while, might have to pick some up again soon.

kys, alcohol spammer. You are scum.

Fucking fag. Fuck off.

>it's amazing how your tastes and scents develop over time

You mean it's amazing that your tastebuds and cillia die over time, making you able to taste less and giving you the illusion that your taste has matured when in actual fact you just can't taste how horrible it is anymore.

That sure is one of gods gifts.

Pathetic virgins

lol butthurt alkie

njoy dying from cirrhosis

Still better than you never touching a woman.

Enjoy being a manchild forever

>god