COSS

Admit it, the only reason you aren't investing in COSS is because you're afraid

If you had balls you'd realize this has the highest potential Risk vs Reward in all of crypto right now.
They either add FIAT and this shit goes lunar
Or they never add FIAT and everything they've ever said since ICO was outright lies. (kek)

No. Fucking. Balls.

Attached: men.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/coss/@cryptoeater/3-pieces-of-evidence-to-suggest-coss-pump-and-dump-soon-coss-trading-promo-update-rank-51-right-now
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even when they do add fiat, nobody gives a fucking shit.

Only cossholders are interested in that shitty exchange. Im glad I sold high, dividends are really low and the exchange is terrible.

>over 100,000 registered accounts
>FIAT fees are 10x higher than exchange fees
>if even 10% of accounts spend only $10 in FIAT it doubles the fee split
>if even 25% of accounts spend only $100 in FIAT it 25xs the fee split

really makes you think

I get why you post but why would you want to tell everyone how great it is if it doesn't change your investment. Maybe you're scared it won't do anything. Also when they release fiat (which i'm sure of) it's well possible it will do nothing the next few months, don't get disappointed if it does. The day of "an easy 20x flip" were back in january

There's been a lot of coordinated did on the Reddit the last couple days from a few accounts.
A lot of signs point to an imminent pump and dump before fiat comes.
Thoughts?

I'm predominantly in COSS right now with 10,282 COSS.

My next largest hold is LINK, with a bit over 2000 just because I wanted to park my holdings in a somewhat stable and possibly promising coin. But LINK isn't doing shit anytime soon and COSS is. If I sold off all my LINK, I'd be selling at a loss--yet I'd still be able to buy way more COSS and very likely make a lot of money within the next month off that, and could buy 2000 LINK again from there with the assumption that LINK has not skyrocketed by that point.

Should I just market sell all my LINK right now and throw it at COSS while COSS is still $0.20? Any advice or encouragement, friends?

Attached: IMG_8915.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

This? I don't even understand what I'm reading desu.

steemit.com/coss/@cryptoeater/3-pieces-of-evidence-to-suggest-coss-pump-and-dump-soon-coss-trading-promo-update-rank-51-right-now

>COSS primary
>LINK secondary

my nigga, thats exactly me.
My advice; don't.
You are fine how you are, I have about 10x more COSS (USD value) than LINK right now.
If LINK releases main net before April, or even very early April and there are big names on it, you might kill yourself.

It's more likely COSS moves big before LINK, but on the off chance that LINK mainnet comes out and the rumors are true, you will never forgive yourself.

There are only 3 days before April though.

You really think they're releasing main net that soon?

Nope, i definitely don't.
That's why I have 10x more COSS, because I think its insanely more likely they make their big move first.

I just know for a fact that LINK is one of the most important use cases of decentralization since the inception of blockchain.
It's a house doused in jetfuel, all it takes is a match and that shit is exploding.
If all goes accordingly, i'll sell off a chunk of COSS after they make their big moves, and dump into LINK before they do.

But if the catalyst goes off, I don't want to not have my 10k LINK

Coordinated Fud I mean. Damn autocorrect

I did basic risk assessment and found coss to be a pajeet tier exchange that I wouldn't even deposit any coins to. I wouldn definitely not want any money tied up in that shady shit.

Lol im bearwithmekappa, the fud is not coordinated, im just warning everyone that Rune is a scammer and FIAT probably wont even be implemented.

>risk assessment
>pajeet tier
Nice buzzwords.

why are you in this thread then? got a lot of free time on your hands pajeet?

I went all-in on COSS this last week. It's extremely likey that one (or both) of the following things are about to happen:
> Fiat and rollout will cause a cascade volume increase, driving up price
> Low price point and positive news will give fuel to a pump and dump group
Given that the price is in the bottom of a cycle, it seems like a no brainer. It will be worth many more times than it does now if it 'only' copied the last rise.

Long term I think coss is gonna get curbstomped..

But yea, the likelihood of this hitting a dollar in the next 6-8 weeks is extremely high

Why would it get curbstomped? Exchanges are always in demand. It won't ever reach top 5 but it will definitely stay around just.

Long term the exchange space is going to consolidate into a few top tier major players, coss wont be one of them.

When I say long term I mean 2+ years. COSS will probably do well and keep gaining until eoy. However I dont think it will ever surpass 100million in daily volume.

>Long term the exchange space is going to consolidate into a few top tier major players, coss wont be one of them.
As long as you can find a lower price on one of the smaller exchanges, they will keep existing. That's the sole reason why there isn't a single big platform with all altcoins that has 99% of the entire market's volume.
>When I say long term I mean 2+ years. COSS will probably do well and keep gaining until eoy. However I dont think it will ever surpass 100million in daily volume.
10 million would be a good enough start.

coinmetro

Just extended their ico :^)

But Americans can't do that yet.

this

I'd say it's because most are shit and don't list every alt coin.

There's id's on /biz you know.

Coinmetro has serious potential,
I own both, CM for long term and COSS for a nice April pump

I agree with this in general. Unless regulations hurt things, the liquid nature of crypto assets means that having consolidated exchanges is not needed or desired.

Hell yeah I'm afraid of losing money to a bunch of obvious scammers you nignog.

Major things will happen over the next few years that will change the game. Maybe I'm wrong but this is the type of thing that tends to consolidate.

Doesn't seem to likely to me. Getting shit for a cheaper price due to market differences keeps the market from consolidating into one exchange just like fusion energy keeps a star from collapsing due to gravity. And money is fusion energy.

Bots bring volume and volume is how exchanges make money, so why did COSS work on a dividend token instead of an API?

Attached: disgusted_pepe.jpg (600x418, 27K)

And even if I am wrong COSS doesn't seem to be a top tier organization, cant really see them effectively competing with the big players.
That being said from an roi perspective coss chugging along and getting even in the 30-40mil volume range will be enough for massive returns from the current price.

>And even if I am wrong COSS doesn't seem to be a top tier organization, cant really see them effectively competing with the big players.
They obviously can't, but even being a top 20/30 coin means massive volume.
>That being said from an roi perspective coss chugging along and getting even in the 30-40mil volume range will be enough for massive returns from the current price.
That's another important ascept to consider. Once roi crosses a certain threshold, the price will explode.

>Thinking traders would go out if their way to pump and dump an obscure coin on an obscure exchange that nobody uses

Good luck dude

Attached: 2017-10-06 03.29.08.png (1912x2436, 3.83M)

Why isn't coinbase/binance the only exchange right now? No one uses the other ones, right?

Coss is shit and I wouldn't throw money at it. But this user is probably right. Risk isn't worth it in my opinion

The reason they would do that soon is pretty obvious but I'm not going to spell that out here.

Because there's better exchanges and Coss exchange isn't one of them. The market is already saturated with better exchanges. Why would a whale pump an exchange that has no volume? They would have to hope people are willing to to set up an account and transfer their funds to Coss exchange. Why would they assume a large number of people are willing to do that?

There's literally no reason logical reason, but I won't make you spell something out that doesn't exist

Coss alert reminder:
Rune Evensen is a know scam artist. He starts companies then closes up shop when he's maximized his own profits. He's offer virtual shares of his previous businesses that pay their holders.... Much like Coss coin does...

Coss is based out of Singapore which has no laws regarding crypto so if (when) he closes up shop and takes the majority of funds with him, you can't do shit about it.

There is no reason to believe that this will be his first legitimate business. The risk is way too high and the reward isnt that great realistily speaking. The dust trade you get in dividends will not make you rich like these shills are trying to make you believe

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-05-19-46-56.png (1440x2560, 566K)

>risk

Yeah, why risk buying a coin at $0.20 which had an ATH of $3 during the crypto spike in January and is right now drawing lots of attention to its serious potential as a FIAT/crypto exchange after a major overhaul is released within the next two weeks.

Why buy it this coin at an obviously artificially drawn out low accumulation price just before an inevitable spike.

Revolutionary FIAT pairing and the exit from beta mode and mass marketing... No, the notion that this coin will go up very shortly is insane. I mean, haven't you heard of CoinMetro? Don't you know Binance is doing FIAT pairing? This only means COSS tokens will decrease in value and the exchange itself will stay ranked below a shit load of other irrelevant exchanges.

It's OBVIOUS. COSS is shit. Don't even open it in your browser, you'll probably get a virus. Did you know the CEO is a guy named Rune and he was the CEO of another business that took investments from people and then the business failed and the people who invested lost all their money? That is a pyramid scheme. Fool me once, not gonna fool me twice, Rune.

Did you know that COSS has been around longer than Binance and still sucks?

Look at the wiki.

COSS ICO start date: September 6, 2017.

Binance ICO start date: July 2017.

I really think all the people shitting on COSS are geniuses and we should trust them. Did you know that a Reddit user once speculated that this exchange is an exit scam? A Reddit user speculated this. If I were you, I'd sell all my COSS *right now*.

Attached: time to masturbate.jpg (480x360, 77K)

>There's literally no reason logical reason, but I won't make you spell something out that doesn't exist
Okay: The reason a group would pump and dump this is because generally pumps are successful by attractive attention of new buyers who then get dumped on. With so much attention towards COSS already with the FIAT release and move from beta, a large pump will attract shit loads of new investors, "HOLY SHIT $5 EOY!" and it'll just keep going up and up until they dump and the market does its thing.

So, yes, buying COSS at $0.20 before all this shit happens is pretty reasonable.

coinmetro

this

every time i see a coss thread i go check the cmc and every time the price is lower.

enjoy holding those bags faggots

Ya, still not worth risking Rune going Mt Gox on my ass. Play stupid games win stupd prizes amiright?

Mt. Gox ran off with hundreds of millions of coins. $450 million worth of BTC "disappeared."

The amount of cash flow on the on COSS stays between $2-3 million, which is nothing. They've spent more money on promos alone than that. There is nothing there yet for them to run away with even if they wanted to.

coinmetro

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

this

coinmetro

this

savage

okay, serious question...
Why are ppl always spamming coinmetro in Coss threads instead of creating their own thread?

this is probably a bot or something. But still

when the pajeet tries to cover up his shitstink

coinmetro

this

kek

coinmetro

this

Love it

this board seriously needs to ban pajeets,
ruins the quality

The mods/janitors do a good job at responding to reported posts. So report and let them get banned.

coinmetro

this

coinmetro

this

coinmetro

this

coinmetro

this

And this is why I'm not going into coinmetro..

Might look into Coss

Guys, I think I’ve found a little gem.
Crowdholding ( YUPIE TOKEN ) the actual Mcap is 300k USD!! listed in IDEX!
- Market cap is insanely low
- They have partnership with WhalesBurg!!
- They already are working on the marketing campaign
- They are in talks with good exchanges.
- Oh Hey Matth spoke of this ico recently ... and said that it has tokens!

With this cap... Project is 100% legit.. nice team...

10x easy... or 50x Like Payfair (another lowcap gem)

what do you think?

Attached: crowdholding.png (530x190, 14K)

kys

Looks good! It's time to look 4 de good ones

>falling for the old "some faggot is spamming it and samefagging without knowing about IDs" fud

Isn’t that something Matty mentioned before?

I really like yuppie! real low cap, low risk! Good finding!

It's already going up, this gem!

coinmetro

this

coinmetro

this

The beta launch for $YUP is soon right?

coinmetro

this

coinmetro

USD bank deposits
EUR and GBP credit deposits

Attached: iVKN5Na.png (553x630, 82K)