You are tasked with making dinner for this man. You have an unlimited budget, access to any cookware you need...

You are tasked with making dinner for this man. You have an unlimited budget, access to any cookware you need, and have an entire day to prepare it.

What do you serve him?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/159402/here-s-a-break-down-of-how-african-americans-voted-in-the-2016-election#.tPlCYwUn6
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/29/hillary-clinton-wins-latino-vote-but-falls-below-2012-support-for-obama/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/20/adam-kinzinger-donald-trump-sweden-comment-embarra/
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/media-collusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arsenic

1. Take a shit on a plate
2. Take a piss in a beer glass
3. Place both on table
4. Fresh ground pepper, mein Führer?
5. Guten Appetit mein Führer!

Puffer Fish & Chips

a thawed trump steak (tm)

i then pocket the rest of the money and hire a mercenary batallion to protect me

He likes well done steak, so he'd probably appreciate your meal desu.

If I was trained as a pastry chef, I'd serve him this.

Potnoodle and Cooks champagne.

shotgun stuck in his mouth and then trigger pull

strangle with piano wire

restrain him, then cut off meat from his legs, etc, and feed it to him. Ask him if it's better than a Trump steak.

Blacks for Trump.
I'll make him some sweet potato pie, oxtail spaghetti, old fashioned sweet butter roll, lemon meringue pie, Brown beans with okra, and some fried catfish.

Well he likes well done steak. So even if you served him the lowest quality steak possible it probably wouldn't taste any different than any other steak he's ever had.

And he wouldn't eat any of it because a black person made it. He doesn't even like shaking hands with black people.
It amazes me that blacks would vote for someone who has hated them his whole life.

It's amazing that people pretend to know someone's entire life story without ever meeting them

It's amazing that people don't do their FUCKING RESEARCH before voting. Dumbass.

Tacos, made by legal immigrants from Mexico who are upstanding legal citizens.

>hurr trump is literally hitler because he doesn't want people entering illegally into the US

nice projecting

>It amazes me that blacks would vote for someone who has hated them his whole life

>blacks overwhelmingly vote D

this is what amazes me

beef and jalapeno cornbread casserole

A well done steak with freedom fries, wallflower salad and a chilled bottle of liberal tears

I actually cooked for him 2 years ago. I didn't make his dish because I was on grill and not saute at the time. No complaints, no compliments just a normal dinner

KFC original recipe ripoff, I've gotten really close in the past when making fried chicken

Well, first I'd warn him that I'm not a professional chef by any means. Then I'd ask what he likes and try to make that.

If that's not an option, probably beef wellington and maybe a baked alaska.

Go back to your contaiment board faggot. This is one of the shill free places.

I'll help you out Chaim:

Fuck off, Pablo.

I'd try to make him a real nice cheese burger or bison burger or something.
This isn't a joke, I'm a supporter of his and I think if I did it well he would like it. However I get the impression that he likes his meat more well done so I would cook it for longer than I would myself.

Cyanide and KFC, with good cutlery.

You're a fucking idiot who has done no research.

fucking moron.
kill yourself

Funny, because the stats disagree with you. The White vote definitely carried Trump into the White House. Black voters were a drop in the bucket.
mic.com/articles/159402/here-s-a-break-down-of-how-african-americans-voted-in-the-2016-election#.tPlCYwUn6

Still, let's not get carried away by political discussion. How about a good pastrami on rye?

With a side of shit

A well done steak and A1 sauce because he likes it like that.

The A1 sauce is poisoned. Mike pences meal is poisoned too.

Why can none of you admit that there are people of all ethnicities who like Trump and voted for him.

Because we're speaking as a general trend, not literally.
Sure, there's a sprinkling of black folks that voted for him and a sprinkling of Hispanic people and so on, but overwhelmingly, the people that voted for him were white.

>liberal tears

He feeds on them

There's more whites than there are niggers you fucking idiot

If the conspiracy theories are to be believed, Pence probably ordered the poisoning in the first place. Hey, it worked for LBJ...

Seems like you're implying that that's somehow a bad thing.

I'm not. I'm just frustrated with people taking everything literally. Like actual non-buzzword real life autists.

Some kind of salty fat, and fatty sugar.

Refute this. You literally cannot.

>Why can you not admit that they are in the vast minority and thus don't represent the interests of the majority?

Shhh. Hear that? It's the sound of goalposts moving!

>sprinkling of Hispanics
>over 35%

>there are people who unironically believe the lies

when is their collab mixtape coming out?

Mirin them digits.

>being this naive
Find a video of him shaking a POOR nigger's hand and come back to me.

I find it comical how people obsess over Donald Trump's racial prejudices, as if he even cares about the subject. The only things dear to him are power and money.

Fpbp

I hope you're the guy ITT who accused another user of moving the goalposts.

not an argument, doesn't need to be refuted

You wut, mate?
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/29/hillary-clinton-wins-latino-vote-but-falls-below-2012-support-for-obama/

Typical Trampunzie responses. No actual information, just shitposting.

Nigs and whites have about the same global population.

Then this thread shouldn't fucking exist here by your own logic. Mods should delete it.

Food fit for a great man doing gods work BTFO liberals and illegal gimmegrants in an epic manner.

I wish I was a fat American just so I could vote for this maniac!

We can.
What we're questioning is why people would vote for someone who doesn't have any of their interests in mind. He couldn't care less about minorities. Or even any whites who don't agree with everything he says. He's a disgrace.

I put the beans on top of the cheese when I make that.

>an assertion was put forth in a way that wasn't full of memes and alt-right aggressiveness
>LEL NOT AN ARGUMENT TOP KEK PEPE
You're an embarrassment.

It might be hard to understand, but some people don't vote for whoever promised them the most money. Some actually vote based on principles.

For example, voting against someone who committed a felony by destroying evidence that was under subpoena, and had the media, FBI and justice department cover for them, while publicly lying about virtually every detail of the crime.

And some might vote for the candidate that promises to at least address the matter of the army of trained, murderous terrorists that are attempting to get into the country so they can kill as many Americans as possible. That may be a priority for some people, more so than taking what material wealth they can from other people via the government.

Probably a nice beef wellington, a port wine and some McChickens on standby in case he doesn't like it.

You posted an opinion and asked people to refute it.

I think you're an imbecile, care to refute that?

Top cringe

I will have to try that somehow I never have.To be honest I go beans > cheddar > fried egg on top , I love the yolk mixing in

or

marmite > cheese > grill > tomato sauce

I am, and my position is consistent. They wanted proof that Trump didn't get the majority of the black vote, and I provided it. White citizens outnumbering blacks doesn't change that irrefutable fact.

And I see you didn't get the point I made with my last post. Trump's contempt of poor people, especially poor non-whites, is well known. That doesn't contradict his need to be polite to the exceptions, like Kanye and Obama.

Simple. I'd take a cup of water and pour a ton of salt into it.

I'd tell him it's the finest food made from tears of liberals and mixed by the vibrations of their violent shrieking sessions

Well done tomahawk steak, take back frites, oreo cheesecake, weak starbucks-style cappuccino, shot of poison liquor.

For him? Well it's the McChicken of course, the best fast food Sandwich.

A roasted head of Hilary Clinton.

>libtard mad when he finds out his awful opinions aren't actually facts

kek

>trump hates blacks, can't stand them, hates even shaking hands with them
>*gif of trump enjoying a hearty handshake with a black man*
>I meant poor people, not black people
Didn't you imply there that poor people are basically like black people? Who's the racist here?

Except it isn't an opinion. He's embarrassing the nation every step of the way, my rotund retards. Get away from your echo chamber and you'll see that, dumbass.

>HEHE, INSTEAD OF POSTING SOMETHING INTERESTING I WILL POST ABOUT HOW I WOULD SERVE HIM SHIT, POISON OR JUST ME KILLING HIM WITH A GUN
no wonder this shitty board is dying

>killary apologist actually believe this

>implying americans dont embarass their nation
honestly kys lad.

>Except it isn't an opinion

Yes it is. Refute this.

>it isn't an opinion when everyone in my echo chamber agrees with it
>by the way it's YOU who is in an echo chamber
>and you're a fatty doo doo head
>FACT
Trump is less embarrassing to the USA than you are.

I love when I accidentally click /pol/ instead of Veeky Forums

Saving thread with JA/CK/

Then why aren't your 'principles' compelling you to argue against a president who's completely fucking up everything he promised? He hasn't 'drained the swamp' (no, firing judges and Flynn doesn't count). He hasn't made America any safer by clumsily detaining already vetted immigrants from countries that aren't even responsible for US terror attacks. What he IS doing is whine on Twitter about 'inheriting a mess' instead of doing something useful to actually MAGA.

I know I can't change your politics, but can't you at least see him for the absolute screwup that he is? Lord knows his own party can, and I wager they'll pull a Caesar before too long.

Typical /pol/ shitposting. All retard, no substance. Your wranglers are probably wondering where you are by now. You have to go back.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/20/adam-kinzinger-donald-trump-sweden-comment-embarra/
Refuted. Stop shitposting and do something with your life.

Even more cancerous than /pol/ honestly.

>refuted
>with more opinions

ayy lmao

Breast milk pumped from the biggest, fattest, ugliest, tattooed SJW I can find.

I just want to see what happens, don't really care one way or the other.

>more opinions
If you say so, echo chamber lad. :^)

I do argue against Trump all the time, I think he's possibly the worst president in a generation, although it's too soon to tell. But I still think he's the lesser of two evils when the other candidate was Clinton, so I'm not arguing against Trump right now, I'm defending the decision some took to vote for him.

And if you take into account the fact that the Clinton campaign's collusion with the media led to Trump being the GOP candidate (pic related), and that same organisation rigged the Democrat primary, I don't see how anyone can defend voting for his opponent. Those who tried desperately to rig the entire election for Clinton, and now criy that outside agents exposing their lies and corruption was the real election scandal.

But of course, the media are doubling down on their failing narrative and so if you didn't vote Clinton you are a NAZI and all kinds of violence against you are totally justified.

You expect him to fix everything in 1 month? I don't even think he will deliver on most of his promises but I still voted for him because a corrupt liar is better than a corrupt competent liar.

You want to know why people voted for him over Hillary? Because Hillary was just that fucking bad.

>it's actually a fact
>everybody says so
>nice echo chamber btw
hahaha LOL haha

>implying him shaking hands with a sitting president is even remotely the same as him shaking an average black man's hand.

He literally couldn't refuse to shake Obama's hand. (well, he could have, but that would have caused instant uproar, which he didn't want until AFTER his inauguration.)

Not that guy, but you're pretty fucking desperate if you're taking completely descriptive articles as 'opinions'.

Trump's own government loathes and fears him. The only reason his party is still backing him is because he can pass their bills, and there's nothing to stop them from deciding Pence is a better salesman. Chew on this, if nothing else.

>anyone who hates Drumpf must have voted for Hillary

You're an idiot.

Keep shitposting without actually saying anything.
>le ebin trol xD
Retard.

>For example, voting against someone who committed a felony by destroying evidence that was under subpoena, and had the media, FBI and justice department cover for them, while publicly lying about virtually every detail of the crime.

So many false flags. Quit listening to conspiracy theorists and try reading newspapers or just doing your own goddamn homework, you fucking low IQ retard.

Here's a little sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Also, "false flags?" Please explain what you think that term means.

Sorry, 34%.

Try not getting your fucking sources from Youtube, first of all. That's not in ANY way a reliable source of information. Particularly when you can make a video of sound bites pasted together. You can do the exact same thing with Trump and his cronies for the same result. GET EDUCATED.

I don't expect anyone to fix anything in 1 month. What I DID expect was to see a good, clear-headed start at doing so, which I cannot in good conscience describe his chaotic government to be.

The fact that you at least concede that Trump is more than a little fallible is already a massive relief. In that case, why didn't you vote for the other GOP candidates? Granted, Cruz is a slimy son of a bitch, but even he wouldn't have humiliated the US as thoroughly as it is now. Besides, you might get a theocrat anyway if Pence gets ambitious.

well wtf did he order, you shit for brains?

>try reading newspapers
Like one of these "news" outlets?
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/media-collusion

>fucking low IQ retard
No need to get your knickers in a twist.

Tomato soup

Fugu prepared by Michael J. Fox. Bon a petit

Orange chicken

With piss in it, instead of water.