>2017
>He still eats food

Why not try Soylent fools?

Because I'm alive so I can enjoy things and try new experiences, and that includes what I eat.

I'm not a robot, I enjoy living life and good food is a significant part of that. This board is Food & Cooking.
>>He still eats food
So Soylent isn't considered food? Then this thread is off topic.

This guy looks so unhealthy. He's greasy and looks like he smells weird. There's no way that soylent is good for you.

Wow that's fucking illogical think about the suffering animals. You wouldn't eat your dog.

No heavy metal poisoning from overpriced chinese industrial waste thx

Because I don't want brain damage.

i know someone with that same water bottle

>You wouldn't eat your dog.

Well actually, if I had a dog, I would raise it from a puppy for about year, feeding it a cheap, high calorie, nutritious diet to fatten it up.

Then, I would slaughter it, clean it, and butcher it so I could make authentic Cantonese cuisine. I like meat and stir-fried vegetables.

Since you're not posting from a volunteer hospital in Africa, I'm gonna give a hearty "Suck my cock," to you for getting on other people not caring about suffering.

Also, eat shit.

I bought a pack and have found that they've kind of switched up their marketing. They no longer seem to be trying to get people to subsist on this but instead drink a bottle throughout the day and then have one large meal.

The bottles are only 400 kcal but usually I'm kind of full before I finish in one sitting and rarely get through a whole bottle before I'm ready to eat a real dinner. I never bought anything like those diet shakes, but do they produce a similar feeling?

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

Don't fall for the nutritional jew

well... i would like to rip out ur spleen..well okaqy i wouldnt be dat gay like u i just would bite in u while ure alive and y eating u till ur dead then it would be boring...

what's his name? I know someone that does too, might be the same guy

It does a shit job of making you feel not full.

>Why not try Soylent fools?
because I have teeth for a fucking reason

I'm still not THAT depressed

because I enjoy eating food

This

I believe it. Fucking Zionists/Satanists

I tried soylent 2.0 for a while. Kinda got sick of it but I was starting to lose weight. Really good for people with sporadic schedules or if you have a hard time eating in the AM.

>2017
>He still eats three squares a day
>He eats non-animal products at all except for seasoning

>
Aaron

I already drink Raw Meal every morning instead of eating breakfast.

I might at some point but I have major issues with texture so I'd probably have trouble holding it down. Might do better with the bars though.

I'm thinking about trying Soylent just because I work 80 hours a week and finding time to make food is almost impossible.

Yeah that's him. Fuck that faggot.

Mon-Fri, I have a Joylent shake mixed with a yogurt for breakfast. I might supplement it with a Twenny bar for lunch, if I didn't pack a lunch. But most of my dinner are fast food, when I don't have leftovers I may find at home. It's been a great boon for me.
I use to have really dark urine, I suspected from bad nutrition, and it's since cleared up. I am having smoother, more regular BMs. My energy levels are easier to sustain throughout the day. But, when coworkers order take out, I smell it and I die inside. I appreciate how it's help me be healthier, and saves me time and shekels, but there's no way I could live off it.

pic semi related, it's a going away cake for some shithead who got canned at my job. The food smelled wonderful.

I just can't get it out of my head that it's a new york jew saying "silent".

Why the fuck would you name your brand Soylent? Who let that go through?

Because its been poisoning people dip shit causing ppl to throw and shit for days well it was last year

>soy
enjoy your nogainz

They specifically chose that to be a noticeable reference for people that know it. Probably most people haven't even seen Soylent Green nowadays

because i enjoy food.

this is like the people on here that pretend to prefer hentai and a fleshlight to having sex with a woman, you can't beat the real thing, stop sucking at life.

>consuming soylent

Aww c'mon guys..

Soylent green is just a type of soylent. Soylent is just an all purpose food.

Because that shit is not cheaper than just eating real food.

>2017
>shilling soylent

kill yourself

no but I'd eat other people's dogs

Unless the price went all the way the fuck down Soylent is one of the dumbest concepts I've ever heard of.

>Dude pay $65 for a week's worth of this Goop
Why don't I just buy real food or if I really need that so lazy style eating buy some Protein Bars to snack on while busy?
>But real food is so hard to eat man LMAO
It really isn't. A bag of spinach or arugula plus some refrigerated chicken and a couple tablespoons of dressing makes an edible salad that can be constructed in a minute. You can make a sammich in a minute. And either of those things will taste way better than Soylent.
>But you're getting all your vitamins LMAO
I can just eat a multivitamin and have the same benefit, both are manufactured as fuck.

bitch I might!

>He doesn't get all his daily nutrition from the superior joyent

fools!

because i like my insides where they are

1 bag of Joylent is $6, enough for a whole days nutrition. Soylent is overpriced as fuck

seems expensive

Soylent 1.0 gave me the runs for a week.

>Joylent
Don't let the Node.js shills in here.

Because I like to eat solid food and don't want my jaw muscles to atrophy by just drinking what's essentially a nutrition supplement.

$2 a meal, that's super cheap...do you subsist purely off of rice and dried beans?

huge fag to post A post like this senpai

>tfw too intelligent to eat

>literal agricultural marxism
no thanks

Move rabbits over to regular day and it's good desu

All animal protein should be allowed assuming its safe to consume and the animal has plenty of stock and not endangered. The idea that pets are holier than thou and can't end up on a plate is fucking stupid. Industrial farming practices got us all meat cucked.

$42/week for the same meal every single meal every single day, or I could spend like $20/week for a varied and delicious diet including fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, etc.

because I dont want to live on simple carbohydrates

Because I'm allergic to gluten

>"you wouldn't eat your dog"
>not knowing me this well