ITT: The reason you're overweight

Or gaining weight..

Pic related...never ate Oreos before growing up cause psycho controlling health freak mom. Just discovered them. Gained 5lbs in 2 weeks. Not good but can't stop.

I've said it before..I'll say it again..Reason I am fat is dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

This is copypasta everyone. Just know this before you reply. This is a copypasta thread

Quit near daily whiskey and cocaine binges. Selling cocaine is the best fas diet

For me, it's the McChicken

This, basically. I want to win a girl over and I'll never be that way being an underweight faggot. I'm sure that right now with a little confidence I could convince someone to date me, but I want more than that. I want them to want me, I mean sincerely want me, and I don't think that will ever happen if our interaction was based on a foundation of me doing a little song and dance to keep your attention.

to keep their attention*

We all have penises here

What does my fucking post say

>I've said it before

Yes, I posted my story before but just because I am posting it again does not make it any less real you fucking asshole. I'm an obese piece of shit in real life and I am sick of society demonizing me. I never had any control over my life, I sustained years and mental and physical abuse. My only escape is the pleasure of food and alcohol. Go fuck yourself.

are these pasta or just really broken people?

My genetics

Mine wasn't

replace with sugar free gum...

I was overweight in middle school before I hit puberty. I ate pic related, glaze donuts, and drank nothing but soda and loved McDoubles and french fries...

I'm 155 now, and my job requires quite a bit of physical activity. I also completely changed my eating habbits.

Mine wasn't either

whole can
one sitting
somewhat frequently

I've lost ~40lbs (down to 154 now and still about 14 to go) and since I stopped drinking booze every night... and eating whole pizzas.. and home-made french fries with cheese sour cream and chili.. and bacon grease fried double-triple egg sandwiches with bacon and mayo and cheese.. and whole bags of chips with dip.. and giant burritos with fried potatoes and taco meat and re-fried beans and cheese and sour cream.. and home-made chocolate cakes and cheesecakes and poundcakes and cookies and brownies... and delivery chinese food and mexican food and more pizza with chicken wings.. and whole sides of ribs with my own BBQ sauce..

also these are fucking crack I can't wait until I get the last of the fat off so I can join a gym and kill myself every day just so I can stop counting fucking calories.

but did you catch their $5.99 large pizza deal last week?

I can never cook steak right and I have a low tolerance for beer so I'm actually losing weight

>5'11"
>125lbs
>ate two whole pizzas yesterday

The big box of these barely lasts a day at my house.

Yes and I took advantage

How long did it take you to lose?

PIZZA
BREAD
AND ALCOHOL
>tfw eating 200 calories for breakfast, 300 for lunch, and a fucking million for dinner and snacks every day

On my way home from work, there's a pizza place that sells $3.50 per slice.

They close at 12 and I get off at 11. If I stop in, they usually have a box filled with their old slices. Last time I went, I got 6 slices of meat lovers for 5$

Youre life is a meme

I get blackout drunk and eat pizza

I've never, ever had this vodka before, but it's dirt cheap and I've been thinking about it.
How does it compare to, say, Absolut?

My best friend shot himself in the head next to me

Its the worst tasting vodka i have ever drank. You can taste the impurities in it. It is however only $5 a pint near me and it gets me drunk

Did you eat his body?

>the worst tasting vodka i have ever drank

Fuck off. Skol is top tier bottom shelf plastic handle vodka. I used to drink that shit by the crate; most garbage in the price range will make your liver punch you before you can get a quarter way through.

Name something worse for the same price. Popov dosnt count, its more expensive for some reason

My life is an empty void where I do nothing but go to work, commute, make money, go home and go on the computer till it's time for bed.

I fill that void by eating. I'm 28 and I probably won't make it to 48 at this rate, and I don't even care because I'm miserable and alone.

I wish I had a good enough reason. I eat a good amount but not excessively, and I exercise every day.
I'm quite muscular, I just can't shake the flab though

I don't want to be one of those excuse guys but I really need to get around to getting my thyroid checked. Not even just for weight reasons, I'm really hot all the time and very lethargic sometimes for no good reason. I'll sleep all night, be awake for an hour, and be able to take a nap again

>Gained 5lbs in 2 weeks
nigga, I can gain 5lbs in a day
I once gained 10lbs over a 4 weekend.

:c
life can get better; promise.

quit ur jerb

Because I've been trying to diet for a year and not managing to lose the last 10 lbs no matter how hard I try and ever since Christmas rolled around I haven't been able to stop binge eating because I'm so fed up with calorie counting every day. But on the bright side, my partner and I have been drinking every night and watching bad horror movies and my partner is alot happier with my attitude. I feel really bad because I'm now 20 lbs overweight and my sweetheart deserve better but I hate being hungry more than I am satisfied every day and I'm too much of a pussy to get back in the habit. I'm still going to try again though, I just don't know when I'll get the balls to start again.

homemade bread and butter.

>my partner

>my partner

get lost on your way to reddit?

Get over yourself, queer. Go look for pity somewhere else

Tell it to Matt and Woolie, Pat. This isn't your blog.

Fuck calorie counting lad.
Change you view on eating and what you eat. Eat more fruit and vegetable, don't rely on meat in every god dam meal. Also dairy is the worse.
I think you can see that the whole calorie restriction thing is trash so much dependent on what you eat. 100g mine = 330 calories, 100g potatoe = 80 calories.
>see image, self explanatory

full transparency i don't eat meat/dairy/eggs, and i don't care if you still continue to do so just if you do want to try loose more weight reduce these things. it worked for me.

also exercise helps too. don't need to join a gym, just go hiking/beach walks whatever.

ALSO; eat sufficient so that you have energy to live instead of thinking about how you look. you don't want to a lethargic fuck for the love of your life, even if its just having the energy to ride his cock for an hour +.

soz if some shit doesnt make sense/bad grammar, didnt proof read

kek

Muh genetics and society.

Type 1 diabetic, recently had to switch to shitty otc old tech insulins along with a carb-heavy diet for a couple weeks because immoral laws, greedy warring corporations and administrative errors colluded to put my life in jeopardy while I forked over ridiculously high amounts of money to them. The aftermath lasted for a month while I tried very hard to switch back to a more blood glucose-stabilizing low carb/ketogenic diet in which I found my liver or some shit kept pumping out glycogen and I was becoming insulin resistant. I had to keep increasing basal and bolus dosages to not hit diabetic ketoacidosis. During this whole time I had decreased my typical 1800-2000 kcal daily intake to about 1500, yet I still gained 10 lbs of fat from the insulin. I fought through it and maintained strict medication and diet control and exercised despite feeling very sick. My blood sugars are under control now, and hopefully I will begin to slowly decrease my insulin over the next month or two as I lose the resistance to it. At least I wasn't overweight before this bullshit.

>i ate this world
k3k

i'm too fucking lazy to cook like, 80% of the time and eat out non-stop.
i wish i was dead.

Soda.
I always buy 3 litter bottles of Coke.
It takes me 2 days to drink one of those.
1 day if it's the weekend and I don't have any work to do.

I'm 5'11 and 256 pounds.
I wanna stop, but caffeine is too good.

crippling depression, lack of willpower, and anxiety which makes it hard for me to go outside so I often order fastfood.
I have serious doubt any one food is responsible for the fatness of very many individuals.

fucking savage

>5'11"
>256
LMAO
I'M 230 LBS. AND I FEL EVERY BIT OF PAIN YOU DO
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

there are so many option for caffeine why choose soda you fat fat idiot

It's not the caffeine, you fat fuck, you're just using that as an excuse.

But, if you really are just in it for the caffeine, there are plenty of options for it that are less calories; coffee, gum, vaping...

I dropped 30 lbs in a month just from cutting this shit. But goddamn, it really is an addiction.

Whenever I buy them, I just can't portion them out. I end up destroying the bag in one night.

Drink tea or coffee ya dingus

How do you stomach these in modern times? I loved them as a kid, but I swear to god they changed heavily over the years. They lack the same flavor and spiciness as they used to.

I actually enjoy them more now than how I used to. Not sure why. My body has grown kind of accustomed to the spice over the years since I buy so much.

Mayonnaises and Aoili

Oh my, I used to eat melted butter on home made bread. It was heavenly

This dumb bitch made me drool for cock,