The last man to walk on the moon is now dead at age 82

The last man to walk on the moon is now dead at age 82
Eugene Carter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Cernan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sad. Sometimes I wonder how they felt about making the longest travel mankind has ever made while going back quickly to a normal life.

mnfg hoped to meet him on one of his visits to birth place of his father ; _ ;

Too bad the moon is a useless rock and the entire point of that whole ordeal was a pissing contest with USSR

false, the moon landing was staged.

Drinking to his legacy at a tavern right now. Godspeed.

F

well played op. well played

what the fuck do you mean well played?
oh wait you're in denial
sorry man he's dead

my pc auto-corrected Cernan to Carter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Cernan
sorry

Oh wow some human died at 82. What news. Alert, alert. Come see.

he wasn't just some human, he had more worth than you and me and many more combined. He was a super human.

He was 82, so nothing of value lost. Any evidence he was making contributions at 82? I don't think so. More than likely he was leeching the system with retirement.

I'm not even in my prime yet.

>I'm not even in my prime yet.
And apparently you're already a waste of oxygen.
Good work.

I see that I struck a nerve. Sorry to hurt your childish feelings.

Nice edge. Is that going to be your tombstone's transcript too?

What's edgy? There's nothing scientific in mourning a dead dinosaur. People die. 82 is the average lifespan of a human. It's not worthy news. They weren't contributing anything either, only sucking up resources.

Contributions can be passive, unless you're arguing there's no generational benefit to museums, books, culture or historical artifacts. Living legends are contributions to the human story just by existing, and as such are never a waste of resources.

>muh contributions meme

tick tock wagie you have to get up early tomorrow to fund my lifestyle.

You know what they say: another day, another dollar!

I suppose society had to find out it wasn't cheese, that the theories were "workable."
Otherwise, a total waste of money by inadequate little guys in power while social issues, even then, were in crisis. Sad that so many believe this is of any consequence.

If you're not actively contributing to society, then you should be killed and your body used (food, fuel, research, or student study). This practice would mark a true Scientific Age. Humans need a purpose, and the true purpose can only be to have a gross contribution to the species. The best way to maximize advancement is to follow this practice. Come, join me in the coming golden age of science.

Are you jerking off to this?

Fuck you and the bearded communist you rode in on.

lol wage slave

just lol

Six dead, six still alive. In a decade or so the Moon landing will be a legend of the past.

you fucking piece of shit you don't even know about him what what he did before he died
you should research before you say this shit