"Isn't it time we used physical science rather than political science to investigate 9/11?"

Is it time Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Other urls found in this thread:

csicop.org/sb/show/how_i_debated_a_9_11_truther_and_survived
skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/
youtube.com/watch?v=uTzBbhShJQo
youtube.com/watch?v=LaDB5sBoqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=hXb5M8qKrjw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientific_journals
youtube.com/watch?v=XvUIQZ7t7Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=_MJGEkivbfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i guess it is

Sure, you first. Feel free to provide scientific articles from peer reviewed journals discussing it instead of politically charged youtube videos with bullshit "sources" like www.debunking911.com.

Right! Wouldn't it be nice to have some "scientific articles from peer reviewed journals"?
Why is that source bullshit. His scientific methods seem sound to me. Is it because you don't like his results?

What is more likely,

a) the same government that routinely fails the most basic tasks managed to cover up a vast conspiracy involving the efforts of dozens if not hundreds of people, and keep it under wraps for over a decade despite constant badgering by a dedicated truther group

b) 9/11 was a terrible tragedy and yes, shockingly, burning jet fuel can weaken steel beams.

hmmm

That's because you don't know how the scientific method works. Of course it makes sense to a layman who thinks Facebook graphs are on par or greater to peer reviewed scientific articles.

It depends on how compartmentalized it was. Both towers were under multi year renovations. A 10 person demolition squad given enough time in those years to plant a stable explosive is all it would take. Maybe even five people, maybe less. All that was required was access and time.
There are people who kill and destabilize governments for a living. It's been around as long as politics. In my opinion, they're very good at it.
All of that is irrelevant though, there was more than enough physical, eye witness and video documented evidence, to at least justify a harder line of questioning.

Fuck your stupid journals, experimentation doesn't matter any more?
It's all just models and hypothesis now?
You're lazy.

9/11 was not caused by anyone but a handful of Muslim extremists who do not represent the bulk of Muslims. It's a bullshit woo-woo conspiracy, made by right-wing nutjobs and insufferable assholes, and you'd have to be a poopyhead and probably a shitty person in real life to even consider thinking the government killed its own people.

Trips confirm!! 9/11 Truthers are all religious right-wing nutjobs and idiots, who desperately want to blame an entire race or President Obama for killing civilians (not possible).

"What you read and what you see on a daily basis is largely manufactured. You are being lied to each and every day."

Odd quote to put at the beggining of something you claim to be scientific. Why is he putting political beliefs in a scientific experiment? Do you not question a conflict of interests contained in his experiment? Following shortly after is him saying there are many eye witnesses who describe molten steel. Who are these eye witnesses? What are their qualifications for identifying molten steel? Then he mentions small spheres of iron and that they must have been molten to form spheres, why? What causes that? These immediate questions aren't even addressed because he's got a conclusion to shoehorn in to fit his worldview, no time to waste on rigor here, full speed ahead! You should be questioning this but you won't because he told you to question everyone except him at the start of the video. You should be able to dismantle the rest of the shitshow yourself, be critical/skeptical or whatever you want to call it. Getting upset and calling me lazy because I won't do your homework for you is pretty childish don't you think?

I am interested in how you think you can write a paper using the scientific method that measures a past phenomenon.

Would you accept a computer model like NIST provided?

And all the explosions? And the building that wasn't hit by a plane?

>All science is political unless it agrees with my preconceived ideas!
Go back to /pol/

I don't know who NIST is or anything about their computer model. I don't know or particularly care about anything 9/11 related. This thread calling for scientific discussion rather than politics and then using political bullshit is infuriating. There are several ways to measure the past using proxies however. Environmental science being my specialization means I've had to use these extensively with the geologic record, ice cores, tree rings, etc for things that happened long before humans even existed. If I can do that I don't see why it couldn't be done for 9/11. Not that 9/11 even registers as a blip of importance for me having dealt with geologic timespans for so long. Attacking the scientific method after all the shit I go through with these mouthbreathers every single day? Fuck that shit.

Listen up, poopoohead, nobody here is siding with you because it's all horse shit. The right-wing nutjobs, like you, are the only ones peddling this engineering woo-woo, OK stupid? Do you understand, stupid?

There was a SCIENTIFIC investigation done, and skeptics already disproved you.

Here are some atheist organizations that disproved your horse shit.

csicop.org/sb/show/how_i_debated_a_9_11_truther_and_survived

skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/

Take your woo-woo and peddle it to another group of idiots (such as yourself) and fuck off. Idiot.

Feels good to put a piece of shit (OP) in his place!

I'm not that guy but I think he's talking about the controversial papers by Steven Jones published in actual journal articles.

Did you watch the video? Firemen said molten steel.
But what the fuck do firemen know about fires and shit? They don't write articles about it in scientific journals. so they obviously know nothing.

You sure did put me in my place, sitting on your chest.
Which scientific report are you referring to, the NIST report, that excluded an entire building? Or the 9/11 report that excluded an entire building?
Yeah, that's some great science you're referencing?
Also why do you get to make your arguments without using scientific journals to back you up? I thought only us "truthers" could do that.

A possibly cherry picked non-cited mystery fireman is not a reasonable source, this is a good reason not to do shitty pseudoscience in video format and try to pass it off as reputable. Too many unanswered questions in the methodology and would never pass peer review, too bad you're this gullible to believe anything at all that matches your preconceived world view. Nothing I say will convince you otherwise and you're making discussion pointless, that's just how blind faith in conspiracies works.

You're talking to a fellow truther, whatever tbe fuck that word even means.

O.K.
youtube.com/watch?v=uTzBbhShJQo

youtube.com/watch?v=LaDB5sBoqZE

Sorry it's not a scientific journal, you'll have to forgive me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're done

youtube.com/watch?v=hXb5M8qKrjw

Are you telling me you don't know how to do scientific research to find even one single article? On a science board of all places? Sad.

Science, It's the one right next to Penthouse right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientific_journals
I have no idea I'm just a retard. Also I don't usually post articles when I'm showing someone a firemen video.
You're denser than Osmium.

Yes I could see the parts that got hit by the plane weakening structurally and failing. I could see the top part of the building collapsing perhaps. Problem with the total collapse (of buildings 1,2,7) is there was a lot building that wasn't hit. At least 2/3 for both of them, 99/100 for 7). There was no weakened steel as a result of the fire, below the fire.
How did the undamaged part of the buildings disintegrate at free fall speed. There was no resistance? Oh, and why were the lobbies blown out?
9/11, the day the laws of physics no longer applied...

youtube.com/watch?v=XvUIQZ7t7Ak

>10 person demolition squad
Maybe for the red herrings thermite meme and tower 7 which could have been wired up any time being a building populated with assorted spook agencies but "they" only needed one person to carry the micronukes in to the basements of towers 1,2 and 6.

Truth be told there were pros and cons to the entire operation. Of course dismantling almost every western constitution in the process makes it hard to justify any pros but that complex had to come down and classic dismantlement and demolition were off the table ruled out as impossibly expensive and logistically near impossible. But what goes up must come down. Just like flying airplanes into these towers was already theorized over, so was dismantlement by mini or micro nuclear devices and that was how the complex was dismantled in the end. Of course there will never be a real scientific investigation because the perpetrators operate at the highest levels of the government, media, banking, "intelligence", military and religious institutions that control society.

The entire assertion that the steel beams couldn't have been heated up enough to structurally fail has been debunked time and time again. You don't need to melt a metal in order to weaken it structurally, especially when said metal has thousands of tons of metals above it, weighing down on a weakened structure that has not only been warped from the high-speed collision of an aircraft, but also weakened by heating the beams up significantly such that they are even more weak.

People that fail to understand this, or attribute asinine conspiracy crap to 9/11 are simply put delusional. If you want to investigate a conspiracy with 9/11, look towards the Saudis and the israelis, if not involvement from the Bush administration themselves, but creating this myth that 9/11 didn't happen the way that we all witnessed it, or coming up with insane thermite bullshit to explain the collapse is so fucking stupid. These types of "conspiracies" as to how the towers fell are a distraction from the real culprits, the Saudis, who got off Scott free and continue to manipulate our administrations due to their oil influence and the petrodollar.

A couple more "mystery" firemen for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=_MJGEkivbfA

I fully agree about the Saudi involvement.
Bin-Laden's are still the second richest family in the country, and we all know who #1 is. Not to mention all the other shit they've been involved with.
Let's just hope Trump doesn't do pic related too.

---->/x/

8====D/infowars/

They fuck up on purpose, shill.

Hey have a 98% conviction rate in the courts yet can't handle the other side of it whatsoever. I've literally had them loose my tickets before because of incorrectly input info.

8=====D/BillNye/

>only insane conspiracy theorists believe anything but the official conspiracy but if you must then it had to be house of Saud not the Bush administration...
Holy crap agent Smith, slow day at the office?
Of course Bush Jr. had nothing to do with it, he played the idiot perfectly. His father on the other hand who knows, and that shadowy "Bush" administration that seems to hang around behind the curtains spanning so many presidential terms including before the perfect idiot was installed and with remnants of it lingering to this day? Who knows?

Retard.

It is NOT hard for security services to keep things secret if they REALLY want to.

Just look at the KGB.

We know hardly anything about them in their decades of operation.

Funny part is that it's not even a secret. They've just brainwashed people. That was the plan to start.

They mention Osama Bin Laden as having done it within 20 minutes of the event.

It wasn't about keeping a secret to start. It was about brainwashing most people with trauma based mind control and sending a message to the others.

same goes for the Manhatten project it was never about making a nuclear bomb, it was only to be able to do it in secrecy. Much of techniques still being used date from that period.

LOL!

I love losers like you. The government trots out "experts" and you go right along. lulz

What about the gigantic hole in building 6? Pic related. What happened there? I've not seen anything on that...

>the Manhatten project it was never about making a nuclear bomb

Wew lad.

Ah, but you aren't making any conclusions as to how these things happened are you? That you can be dead sure on?

Or you are just scientifically collecting data?

Great, now please explain the extensive communication from the planes with ATC, the plane that hit the pentagon, all the people disappeared, the plane debris found in fucking alleyways and shit in NYC, the clear video of planes HITTING THE FUCKING BUILDINGS and the eyewitness testimony from people on the ground corroborating it.

I'll wait.

[spoiler]just kidding go back to pol fucko :^)[/spoiler]

Because...they destroyed all the data immediately in this case if memory serves and shipped it all to China...

I'm not deriding scientific method. I'm deriding the idea that after the fact they can prove why a building fell when the only evidence left was video basically.

And the videos show explosions after explosion, besides the point though...

If you didn't read the article and believe that an error in the reports is proof for your woo-woo, then fuck you, you are a stupid piece of shit, and probably didn't even check my links. So fuck off, and fuck you again.

It's something called "debris". You are a piece of shit, it probably was passed down to you by parents, so I'm sorry if society and your parents failed you. So fuck you, you are an asshole who keeps vomiting out diarrhea and woo-woo, so get the fuck out of Veeky Forums and come back when you are able to think.

Please find a clear video of the second plane hitting the WTC that isn't cgi?
You'd think it would be easy considering.
I'm waiting...

I'd stoop to your level, If I wanted people to think I was retarded.

You are, stupid ass conservative 9/11 truther. Did you vote for Trump? Do you believe in woo-woo?

If you checked yes, and you did, you are a shitty human being with shitty parents who failed you, so fuck you and fuck your family, you are a woo-mesiter and a poopoohead =D

if you look at imploding buildings on youtube, youll see sparks at the edge of towers from the ground up. if you look at the 9/11 video it does just that. the best theory why the bush administration would do that is to pass the patriot act so that they can feel safer but at the same time kill people.

>They mention Osama Bin Laden as having done it within 20 minutes of the event.

pretty much the reason I think it was a false flag. that and the israeli van bombs

I've heard some okayish explanations to almost every single part of 9/11, why you couldn't see the plane hitting the pentagon, why the towers collapsed bla bla. It's been discussed a million times and there were convincing arguments for both sides, though I would argue that the conspiracy theory side failed to convice me there. HOWEVER

Nobody seems to care about that 3 building collapsing. Literally nothing ever hit it no plane no shit. Why the fuck would it fall? I've never gotten a good explanation on it ever. Until someone explains that I'll stay with the opinion that it was indeed an inside job