Tfw 3.6 GPA, one publication, and good GRE score but got caught cheating my senior year

>tfw 3.6 GPA, one publication, and good GRE score but got caught cheating my senior year

A-am I still getting into grad school?

You don't deserve to get in given that you are an admitted cheater.

But people get falsely accused all the time. Could the grad schools will give me the benefit of the doubt since it only happened once?

>Could the grad schools will give me the benefit of the doubt since it only happened once?
Too many people are applying so no.

>false accused
>got "caught" cheating as in caught red-handed
hmm

what did you cheat on?

research

I cheated on my orgo exam because I was in danger of failing the class.

>I cheated on my orgo exam
Better have not been sophomore orgo otherwise you are stupid for not being able to be a memorization drone.

talk to the judicial affairs people about getting it expunged from your record

otherwise, figure out if you can apply to schools without mentioning that. if not, maybe try to do grad school at the same school. anyways the best bet for getting admitted anywhere is to have a professor there that wants you and will vouch for you

yikes, i'm an orgo ta i see you guys all the time. in my school in orgo if there is conclusive evidence you cheated you get expelled

>got caught cheating my senior year
pajeet or chink?

>pajeet

Damn. You are good.

lol yeah

i mean you can prob get into some kind of grad school program, as long as you're OK with being at, like, middle tennessee or jacksonville state

This isn't me
I'm just a normal white guy.

>I'm just a normal white guy.
t. rasesh patel

Yeah bro those asians all cheat that's why they're doing better than I am the man be keepin' me down.

>pajeets
>asians
you're just displaced africans.

No, because

1. You took fucking organic chemistry your senior year
2. You were stupid enough to get caught
3. Tons of other people are trying to in, so they weed out red flags immediately unless you get it erased

Gonna guess this wasn't your first time cheating? Most people smart enough to make it past junior year without cheating can do one more without. So I'm guessing you've cheated before.

Where did you go? Every single place I've been too has a 2 strike policy. 1st time caught is 0 on whatever you cheated on. 2nd time is failure of class with whatever that letter is which symbolizes failure due to dishonor.

1 strike and done sounds harsh.

>1 strike and done sounds harsh.
because it's never followed through. professors just tell the student that they can either drop the course or get an F because they are too lazy to notify the administration of the cheating.

Stop cheating, faggot. I hope you end up unemployed.

Total black mark

Get a job time for work!

org ta from up there here. pretty much this, and the students agree although I have seen quick expulsions depending on how bad they cheated (or how big of a group cheated)

Seconded.

>> 3.6 GPA
Good enough for grad school
>> one publication
You're way ahead of most undergrads
>> cheating
You're fucked and this negates everything else