Diamond is metal , its in fact the hardest metal known to mankind , prove me wrong

Diamond is metal , its in fact the hardest metal known to mankind , prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

diamond is carbon.

>diamond is carbon
fucking kek , low quality bait

my dick is harder than diamond. i'm a robot.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 9000 wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 9000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not the hardest metal known to man.

talk to Veeky Forumsmon, because your bullshit is not better than his.

Actually, lonsdaleite is the hardest metal now.

Not fusible or malleable. But you knew that already, didn't you? You son of a bitch.

You are correct.

Anything other than hydrogen and helium are metals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallicity

it's not really a metal and is right, proper lonsdaleite is harder

All memes aside, diamond is actually a polymer.

>knows nothing of chemistry
dude 1 second wikipedia would have saved you the EMBARRASMENT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond

According to astronomy, not according to chemistry. Astronomy also says that every solid that doesn't flow appreciably is just "ice".

This is hard question. I don't know the difference between polymerization and crystallization, a polymer and a crystal.

>hardest metal in NTP (normal temperature pressure)

To be metal you have to have these two parts: ion cores and electron sea. Diamond doesn't have either.

no it is a crystal
>dont know the difference
thats ez. just think about it.

>According to astronomy
Yes, and?

No, Dragonforce is the hardest metal.

Not really.

In polymerizations monomers condense or addition together. Any monomer can have >=2 binding sites for next monomer. Monomer can also bind different monomers. So imagine Carbon to be the monomer with 4 binding sites, and diamond to be polymer made of carbon. Or NaCl -crystal could be imagined as being copolymer of Na-monomer and Cl-monomer.

I don't understand what you want.

the definition is another one. we talk about metals and not metallicity.

Veeky Forums where is your knawledge? where is your ability to google ?

>overanalyzing stuff
a crystal is a structure that is composed of many primitive cells, which align together and form the same structure. the makroskopic form will be the same.
polymerization per se, on the other hand, does not neccessarily have such primitive cells.

correct me if im wrong.

>falling for a bait within a bait

>falling for the bait i laid out for you

>I-I was just pretendig!

gives same argument i could have given exactly one post before
>doesnt realze i already predicted this self-attacking masochistic move

No dude. This is a bait thread, and is bait as well. You fell for the bait (what wouldn't happen if had lurked for a few months before posting) and now is trying to convince us that you were actually baiting the baiters.

>newfags not recognizing old memes
Just another day on ledditchan.

i know this.
you dont understand. my answer:
is saying that
is bait (my post).
this:
fell for my bait
thus:
he then implied:
but the same i could have already said for this statement of his:
Thus i answered:
i knew he would try this.

See also my new book on how to bait the newfags.

j

Autism

made me chuckle

>element structure

You crossed the line between baiting and autism.

there is no line. bait is autism and it will be so for the rest of our lifes.