Can someone just shoot me? I'm sitting in a McDonald's parking lot by myself at night binge eating mcdoubles...

Can someone just shoot me? I'm sitting in a McDonald's parking lot by myself at night binge eating mcdoubles. I bought 8 but I'm embarrassed to say I'm considering going through the drive through again to get more

Have you tried... Not eating them?

>considering going through the drive through again to get more

Do it

that interior looks shit

u have bad taste in cars

This. Yolo.

>8

How fat are you?

thats 3000 calories holy hell

user is obviously bulking for the spring

>implying 3000 is a lot

Shit bro I weighed 330 at my absolute worst and the most I ever jammed down my gullet was 4 McDoubles with Fries.

Go back and order more. See how many you can fit in. Then puke your guts out and you'll never have the urge again to eat that cheap shit.

Stop putting food in your mouth.

At this point there is no going back

Getting bigger is the only way forward. All that remains is seeing how big op can grow.

Technically there is no upper limit to human weight.

Teach me your ways

I want to be able to eat this much

>>No upper limit

Yes, but if OP continues like this he is going to have to trade in his mobility scooter for a Navigator Tank...

All in the name of medical science. Eventually they will have to transport his immovable bulk into a large water tank with an extremely high salt content for added buoyancy.

Around that time his limbs will be too heavy for his bones to support without fracturing.

>be edgy bored/depressed 19 year old
>give the cashier a $50 note and ask for cheeseburgers
>hotbox in my car until they're done
>wake up in a bathtub stinking of vomit using a small stack of cheeseburgers as a pillow
>cry

>Then puke your guts out and you'll never have the urge again to eat that cheap shit
THIS OP. if you physically make yourself ill with a food itll be difficult to enjoy it afain

THAT, or itll kill you

i don't think i could physically eat more than two

i don't know how you people do it

I used to put away 4 or 5 mcdoubles after a swim session when I was younger and into competitive swimming (I swam 5 hours a day).

Now that I'm a programmer who sits at a desk all day, I don't eat much and the thought of eating more than two makes me sick.

Just walk up to a cop looking like pic related and try to grab his gun

the Secret Sauce must flow

>mcdouble
>not the greatest fast food sandwich, the mcchicken

>8 mcdoubles
fucking lol, you're a piece of shit my man