Can someone please explain why wildberger is so great? He works at my university

Can someone please explain why wildberger is so great? He works at my university.

I don't know anything about him, just that people in here make memes about him a lot.

cheers
- brainlet

cause the guy is wild.
an animal, literally.

He makes the wildest burgers you'll ever eat

xD

>so great
>meme
ehehehe...

There is already a wildterd thread.

I wonder if he knows he's a folk hero on Veeky Forums.

>There is already a wildterd thread.
where?

>I wonder if he knows he's a folk hero on Veeky Forums.

I'm sure he does. I'm sure he's a frequent user.

Veeky Forums always has at least two wildcancer and two flat earth threads, all of them being trolls.

Because he is the only person capable of doing mathematics without real numbers.

If you knew more about logic, set theory, analysis and number theory you would understand why this is such a great feat. His IQ is basically impossible too measure. It is too high.

His videos are like time capsules for when in 102 years in the future (Gauss, the last incarnation if Wildberger, was born 102 years before him so we can assume he will reincarnate 102 years after his birth) his successor will be able to see his videos from the past, catch up quickly with rational trig, rational algebra and rational analysis and continue the study of higher mathematics.

All we can do is cheer him as he goes along, maybe prove some lemmas for him, and then wait for he to be reborn.

Fun fact: No one knows who Wildberger's encarnation was before Gauss but many say that Newton and Euclid were both past Wildbergers.

Wildberger was Gauss? Holy fuck. How do you know?

Because of his contributions. In Gauss' time he was a genius. Nobody could understand how one man could revolutionize all areas of mathematics. No one else had that kind of IQ, everyone else just specialized.

Now today most researchers also specialize but Wildberger has revolutionized all fields from algebra to topology. He is a wild man. He is the next Gauss. Though as Wildberger in his current encarnation is smarter than his previous encarnation, Gauss, it is better to say that Gauss was the last Wildberger instead.

s-so is Wildberger the present Gauss or is Gauss the past Wildberger?

I'm sure it's nice to meet you, doctor Wildberger. I disagree with your philosophies, but I enjoy your enthusiasm and passion. Keep up the good work, but I will continue to believe that infinity is a coherent idea.

Both are true but it is better to say that Gauss was the last Wildberger, as his current form is the smartest he has ever been. He sees things we couldn't imagine now but back then when he was Gauss he still believed in real numbers. His IQ had not developed enough to really grasp rational numbers.

If people called Gauss the prince of math then what does that make Wildberger?

THE FUCKING KING

This shit is cringe.

You are cringe.

He is on to our shit.